• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epy's Trade Center

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Can I please have the Crown Raikou, Crown Suicune and the Crown Entei. CMT for them

epyon101

Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Hey
    Can I please have the Crown Raikou, Crown Suicune and the Crown Entei. CMT for them

It says you can breed me pokemon so could you breed these 3 for the crown dogs b/c it says you can get certain natures?

Epy's Trade Center

Scyther
    UNTOUCHED
    LVL: 1
    Nature: Jolly
    Male

Epy's Trade Center

Caterpie
    UNTOUCHED
    Nature: Jolly
    Male

Epy's Trade Center

Pidgey
    UNTOUCHED
    Nature: Naive
    Male

PM me if its a deal or not, and just so you know i didnt see anything else other than the thing that said you could breed any pokemon with certain natures and M or F!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Hi, I would like your Pokemon Ranger: DEOXYS "NORMAL". Please see my thread and let me know if youre interested in anything of mine from you :)

epyon101

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Hi, I would like your Pokemon Ranger: DEOXYS "NORMAL". Please see my thread and let me know if youre interested in anything of mine from you :)

Sorry dude I Never trade for event pokemon b/c I get the one's I need from friends, and the only ones I ever need are ones that trigger in game events, which I've had all them already!

epyon101

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Uhhh I cant believe I havn't had a trade in 2 1/2 days!

Uhhh I cant believe I havn't had a trade in 2 1/2 days!

Im quoting self b/c i need saved im on the third page!

Last edited:

epyon101

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Try to trade Pokemon for Pokemon.
    This pancake mix biz is kinda silly o.o;

I know but it's screwed up when somebody comes up to me and says i have no pancake mix and i really dont! RWJ! =]

epyon101

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    oh yea i forgot about my give away b/c to much people in my family are crazy, so tell me when you are able to recieve it and I will be ready hopefully at that time!

Back