• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon fan club

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    SPon11 said:
    My step mom is playing red, so I can't really do that. She already evolved hers to, but once she's done, I'll see what I can do.
    your step mum is playing the game?Wow,you got a kewl step mom.If I asked my mum or dad to play the game they probably couldn't even turn it on. XD

Oh and bad news for me.starting tommorow i can't get on the comp till Friday.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    whoops... i haven't posted here in a while... a LONG time ago XD well, i got caught up in banner making... so what're we talking about?

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    My mom is nothing like me, but my step-mom, yes. My mom looks exactly like me but is the exact opposite.
    She likes nonfictional stories while I constantly read fantasies.
    She likes girly stuff while I'm a tomboy.
    She loathes videogames while I LOVE them. etc etc etc
    My dad likes videogames, too, just not RPGs. He's played both Golden Suns (he really likes the summons). His favorite games are horror. I hate horror...expecially the ones by Konami...*shivers at the thought of opening a bloody fridge)
    Anywho, back on subject:
    Would espeon look cool humanoid? (as in standing on hind legs and wearing clothes like a cartoon character)
    I just thought of it, and that would be awesome if she were holding a sword or something...[/font[

Back