• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon fan club

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    SPon11 said:
    My mom is nothing like me, but my step-mom, yes. My mom looks exactly like me but is the exact opposite.
    She likes nonfictional stories while I constantly read fantasies.
    She likes girly stuff while I'm a tomboy.
    She loathes videogames while I LOVE them. etc etc etc
    My dad likes videogames, too, just not RPGs. He's played both Golden Suns (he really likes the summons). His favorite games are horror. I hate horror...expecially the ones by Konami...*shivers at the thought of opening a bloody fridge)
    Anywho, back on subject:
    Would espeon look cool humanoid? (as in standing on hind legs and wearing clothes like a cartoon character)
    I just thought of it, and that would be awesome if she were holding a sword or something...[/font[

i have never seen a espeon in a humanoid before. i quess i have to see on now

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    This place is very unactive.....man......so what topic shall we have now?

Hmmm.....ok I got one.If espeon were in a humanoid form what do you think it would wear if it was a boy?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2004
    hey all i havent been on in a long time an espeon humaniod would look way cool
    flame chi on kazas forum that espyonluver told you to join di you look for a post box or click thr quick reply link
    everyone should join it link is in sig...
    btw im corral XD

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    testypika said:
    hey all i havent been on in a long time an espeon humaniod would look way cool
    flame chi on kazas forum that espyonluver told you to join di you look for a post box or click thr quick reply link
    everyone should join it link is in sig...
    btw im corral XD

ok thaxs.

anyways a humanaid is part human part machine

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    No, I thought that humanoid meant "walks like a human." I saw the Honda robot, Asimo, at Epcot and they said that he's a humanoid robot because it's fluid stepping technique is...like a human! Basically, it means that an Espeon walking on it's hind legs.
    By the way, (being off topic here) can anyone think of a wise looking pokemon other than a Noctowl? I'm trying to make a story with pokemon and I can't think of any wise looking pokemon other than Noctowl (Noctowl's the bad guy)

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Welcomie back Star *hugz* Well uh yes I think I still am. So espeon as a humanoid thingy would be part robot? *shivers*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Well I couldn't not post at this club because it's one of my favorites so I forced myself to get on this account to find out what I've missed.wait,Star's back?Welcome back Star!

Back