• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon fan club

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Angel Tabitha said:
    Argh.I still havent gone to look at the artist's work yet.Too busy.jeez this place ain't very active...
    By the looks of it, it seems that PC in general isn't very active. In fact, many of the very active people have left and gone on with their lives such as Sapphire Latios, Kairi (partly), JKaizer (also partly), and Silent Tatsu. I'm very sad and I think we should start acting like better members or PC will convert into a barren wasteland and an empty shell :(
    Anyways, I think I'll attach some other images of her work. They're very good...

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    Angel Tabitha said:
    You did?When?

ya i got butterfly to join
    i dont remember when

SPon11 said:
    By the looks of it, it seems that PC in general isn't very active. In fact, many of the very active people have left and gone on with their lives such as Sapphire Latios, Kairi (partly), JKaizer (also partly), and Silent Tatsu. I'm very sad and I think we should start acting like better members or PC will convert into a barren wasteland and an empty shell :(
    Anyways, I think I'll attach some other images of her work. They're very good...

ok.. u do that
    anyways i agree with u.. amanda is the sameway n same with liquidthunder
    i think

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Espeon...hmm...Espeons are cute and I would post my new Espeon sprite that SPon made if I had it uploaded.

Last edited:

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    there some kewl pictures.

Espeon fan club

Espeon fan club

Espeon fan club

Espeon fan club

Espeon fan club

Espeon fan club

Back