• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon fan club

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    We do?*settles in for what might or might not be a long wait*So...let's see....ontpoic..hmmm....I have nothing ontopic to say. >< Oh wait!yes i do!Espeon rocks!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    You do?Me?Gosh I don't know what to say...

*little voice in heads says 'Say yes you idiot!'*

Ok then.I'd love to be the new co-owner of the club!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yeah I kinda noticed that you didn't keep up with it.hehe.

Ontopic:Ontpoic...ontopic...um....Espeon is the prettiest eevee evolution of them all!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Thanx guys.Oh and SPon you DONT gotta call me ma'am.*looks at Gardy's post*Hehe.Yeah the jewel on Espy's head is kewlio.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Corral, you're still a member, I'm sure of it!
    Espeon is the best evolution ever to be created, but I've seen one cool made-up one on Elfwood. I'll show it to everyone once I get the address.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Espeon fan club

^-^ There it is!
    I hope they don't consider that stealing, but I'm so stupid I forgot to right down the artists name O_o I need to get it before someone catches me!
    *runs off

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    SPon11 said:
    Espeon fan club

^-^ There it is!
    I hope they don't consider that stealing, but I'm so stupid I forgot to right down the artists name O_o I need to get it before someone catches me!
    *runs off
    Hey that is kewl!Now if only someone could sprite that.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    SPon11 said:
    I could probably sprite it! It's be difficult, but yeah. The artist is Marika Makinen. I think her works are absolutely magnificent!
    Well if you d try to sprite it do tell me.I'd love to see it as a sprite.

So that's the artist?I might look up her other works sometime.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Argh.I still havent gone to look at the artist's work yet.Too busy.jeez this place ain't very active...

Back