• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eurydices Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • Eurydices Trade Thread

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Sure, will you be able to trade now?

Oh and what about your Lotad?

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • @lo~li~pop ya and for the lotad could i get your shiny corsola please?
    use my ss fc.
    and you wanted my shiny sneasel for one of your shiny charmander right.

@le Creep!
    does level matter. i have one at level 17 or i can breed you one

Last edited:

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Peru
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Hi! I have tons of random eggs. Can I have a surskit, a lunatone, a carnivine and a a numel?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Correct. I will be inside the room! Sorry for making you wait. ^^

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Hi! I have tons of random eggs. Can I have a surskit, a lunatone, a carnivine and a a numel?

yes that will be fine i have one trade to do before and then i will get those to you. does the level matter? because i already have some but they are all random levels.

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Peru
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011

yes that will be fine i have one trade to do before and then i will get those to you. does the level matter? because i already have some but they are all random levels.

Thankx. The level does not matter. I'm just trying to complete my pokedex :P

Btw, if you have a magmarizer would be great. I'll give you a water stone for it ^^

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Thankx. The level does not matter. I'm just trying to complete my pokedex :P

Btw, if you have a magmarizer would be great. I'll give you a water stone for it ^^
    sorry the only evolution item i have is upgrade. i will meet you in wifi. ^_^
    whats your fc?

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Would you be interested in a PKTOPIA Pikachu?
    Edit: Nvm, you already have one

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • I'm kinda new to the whole event pokemon thing but I recently got an event Jirachi and am willing to trade it for a regular or event Legendary pokemon. Ex: Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho Oh, or an Arceus that I could just borrow for a day (just Arceus).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back