• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eventide Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Nikita finished her chocolate milk, slamming the glass down on the table and demanding another. While she waited, she quietly (yet very badly) sang one of her favorite songs. She hoped nobody would hear her.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna smiles at the man in the blue hat. "I can't pay you a whole lot, but it should be enough, 'specially since I'm fine with you eating here for free." She then turns to Solissa and Luna. "Yeah, I figured I needed a bit of help 'round the place," she says as she prepares drinks for the twins and pours another chocolate milk for Nikita.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • The door opens suddenly and a man in a dirty brown jacket and torn jeans and an exhausted look on his face enters the cafe. He heads towards a barstool, bumping into a few tables and chairs along the way but he appears to not notice, and sits at the bar.
    He looks around and examines his surroundings before calling out in a voice with a slight British accent,"I could use some sort of food or drink, please! I have travelled quite a long way!"

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Arma walked behind the bar, where he got a black apron. Just as he put it on, another person entered the café.

"sure thing sir!" Arma said as he handed the man the menu. "The steak and lobster we serve here are really good, and the lovely miss over there makes simply the best hot chocolate." he said as he pointed to Anna.

"Give me a holler when you've decided , 'kay?" Arma then collected the empty glasses from the bar and started washing them.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • "Ah, it's getting a tad chilly out here," Jared mumbled to himself. "Suppose I'll head back in..."

He did just that, and he sat himself at the bar. While he pondered what next he would order, he looked around and did some people watching. He noticed a few new people, two women and a man. He quietly pondered the menu.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Nikita took the chocolate milk. "Thanks, sweetie," she said, then pausing for a moment. "Hey, cupcake, would you mind getting me a salad? I'm kinda hungry. Chocolate milk ain't that filling."

She leaned back in her chair, taking off her jacket and tie. She was getting a tad uncomfortable in them. She stuffed them in her purse, dropping her keys on the ground in the process.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • The man looks down at the menu and decides that he would try the lobster. He then wonders to himself 'What is taking that waitress so long', as he is a very impatient man.
    Another thought then crosses his mind: Is this really the place I'll find my fortune at?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Arma finished washing the glasses, he looked around for a second and saw Jared sitting at the bar. He supposed he might as well chat up with him again. "Hey man, sorry for leavin' you. But I got the Job!" Arma said while pointing to the apron he was wearing. "so can I get you anything? It's on me"

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
    Years
  • Rhea sat on the dark end of the bar. Realising she hadn't talked in a while, she drank deeply of her glass and placed it back on the bar gently. She must have zoned out for a while, since there were a few changes; a few more people, a clean floor, and Arma standing behind the bar with an apron on, looking rather professional.
    'I really oughta stop that. I lose track of time.'
    She then heard a rather melodious tune. Thinking it was her ringtone, she pulled out her cell and answered.
    'Look, if Karma's in my closet again just get the bat and turf her out, it's not that big of a-'
    Realising there was nobody on the other end, she sheepishly closed her cell and stuffed it in her pocket. Still, she could hear that tune, and it sounded like someone singing. What is that?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Whoops. I'm sorry, but this game has been dead for over a month. You can make another game like this if you'd like buuuut for the meantime I'm going to have to lock this down.

dBQek.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back