• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever wanted super powers?

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I think being able to talk to fish would be a useful super power.

No seriously though, shape shifting. Look however you want, be whatever species, apearance, size etc. you want. Really easy to keep your secret Identity safe too.

That or mind control!

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    Flying, super strength, teleportation, or time travel. If I could only choose one, it would be teleportation, because it would be very handy if you were in a fight. You could pull a Nightcrawler on them. XD

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    omg morphing. I'd love to morph into whatever I want, as long as I don't lose my original being from it.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Of course. :D Who wouldn't want an ability that gives you extraordinary capabilities that (almost) nobody else has. ;)

As for which one, well, omnipotence, or, as close as I can get to it. :P Apart from that, time control. It would not only be immensely useful in my day-to-day life, but should I ever encounter a supervillain, it would be useful in battle as well.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I once dreamt I could fly. I didn't do anything crazy with the ability. I just flew and I felt free. I think that was the first and only time I've ever woke from a dream so disappointed it broke my heart.

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    As usual. Everyone loves to have Super Powers. :-P. The powers that i wanna receive would be Ice Powers. xD. It's really fun to have Ice Powers. You can do everything on Ice. ^_^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Everyone would love to have a superpower.
    I'd want to be able to read minds, .. and hypnotize people.
    x3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    You know, I wouldn't care WHAT superpower I had, as long as I had one. Even one as useless as making purple sparkles. I mean, how many people can do that? But if I could choose, then I would like...well, anything, really. Teleportation would be good for nature, and it would save a lot of time. Also, I could get into/onto places that I normally wouldn't be able to. Like roofs. Like in the animes. (Seriously, why does the bad guy HAVE to watch the main character defeat one of his henchmen on the ROOF?)

The power to breathe underwater and communicate (well, boss around, really XD) water creatures would be awesome. Like, your arch enemy steals your cookie, and you set a shark on them. =3

Like everyone said, controlling an element would be cool. Fire would be dangerous, though. But you could get rich with lightning. You could, like, charge up the city as a part-time job.

I've always wanted to fly (like everybody else) but now that I think of it, I think super speed, super strength and teleportation is better. I'm kind of afraid of moving heights. Super speed would be awesome. You could go anywhere you want and get past anybody. Like if one day you were cornered by gangsters, you could just zip past them and say, "Screw you, I have super speed." XD With super strength, you would basically be a 'hotshot', and everyone would know not to mess with you. You could even kind of fly, since if you're strong enough, you can jump really high, and you could be really fast if you put a lot of power in your strides.

Basically, if we had super powers, we could find and do our jobs really easily. Unfortunately, we don't. .__.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    REVIVING SUPERPOWERS - THE POWER TO REVIVE ANYONE, AND ANYTHING, INCLUDING OLD CRAPPY THREADS BACK FROM 2002

I REALLY WANTED THE JUPITER POWERS FROM GOLDEN SUN. LIKE, YOU KNOW, LIGHTNING, TELEPATHY AND CLAIRVOYANCE. I ALSO WANT THE ABILITY TO TURN INTO A CROW, BUT THAT'S NOT HAPPENING ANY TIME SOON.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I wish I had the power to turn into a Magikarp, so I can Splash around all day long ^^

Nah, my superpower would be that I could shoot rope out of my hands, sort of like Spiderman, except I won't wear a silly get up like he does. My whole suit would be made out of rope. No one would be able to stop me...unless the Human Torch is next to me ._.

Back