• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever wanted super powers?

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I want to fly through the sky and enjoy the weather up there.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I myself would kill for time/space manipulation.
    I even dreamed about it once or twice.
    :D

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hm... not many powers I can think of that I'd actually want. xD; I have a major fear of heights, so flying would be out of the question. So would reading peoples' minds; sometimes it's best to not know what other's are thinking..

Maybe super strength or speed... Probably super speed, but ONLY if I'd be able to control it (same goes for super strength), otherwise what would be the point of having them? They'd only get in the way..

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Only everyday do I think of having supernatural powers. To be different in this world, make life more interesting, and to have some unique in life to make it all the less simpler is something I might strive for. However, as for my super power, I would definitely love to have the ability to fly.

Although, if I was stingy enough to take more than that, then to gain control over electricity as powerful as light would be a nice power indeed. Not to mention the ability to have things at the control of my fingertips, with this I can do pretty much everything I would need to do. :D

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Who hasn't?
    Everyone has wanted a super power. I've always wanted fire manipulation, electricity manipulation or telekinesis.

Ah, back in the days when I though it was possible.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The ability to persuade and manipulate people to do whatever I want using only words.
    Aka. Charisma level over 9,000.
    Also the ability to survive without ever having to sleep, eat or drink.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    I wood luv to shoot fiah out of muh handz!
    But seriously I've wanted super powers. It would be great to have them. The only problem would be whether to be good or evil...

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    If I could only choose one, speed.

If I could have multiple, speed, strength and a nigh indestructible body (I say that because something out there is always stronger - though it'd be a rare thing to find!).

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Yeah, as early as I could remember, I've dreamed of my own superpowers. In particular, the power to manipulate Time with some sort of giant blade-like clock weapon. Others I desire are te power to invulnerability (specially if it comes with the cost of losing emotions), Flight, of course; Lightspeed, and the power to cause Earthquakes, or manipulate the Earth, itself.

But I'd be (insert emotion here) with just Time control, Flight, and Earth Powers.

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    Its funny how we dream of things we don't have.
    Then when we have them, its like "Oh."
    I would certainly love to be able to have some kind of healing power.
    and maybe float. Not fly, we'd need wings for such a task. Floating is fine with me.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
    I would say... shape-shifting whatever I touch. That would be AWESOME! If I were stuck in the desert, I could turn the sand into water... if I got bored, I could turn a rubber duck into a portal to another world... and I could turn myself into anything I wanted, too...

Now I want a genie or shooting star or something so I can wish for that. Too bad genies don't exist. I really hope they did. Then it'd be good bye, global warming! Oops. Rambled. Meh.

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
    So many to choose from... teleport... fly... telekenisis... mind reading...
    I think I would go with telekenisis, lifting things with my mind would be awwwwwwesome!!!!

Akiko

Banned
    Years
    Everyone likes to have Super Powers. It's like a unique feature of your personality. But. Whenever you used it in bad ways it seems not enjoyable. =/.
    Anyways. Yeah i want to have Super Powers. I wanna be the Witch or the Fairy of the Sun and the Moon. It's pretty awesome. You're like the shining star. And it's sparkling. Or Let's see. Fire Powers..

Akiko

Cid

Years
    Yeah, I could say that I do. But if I was asked, I'd probably want the power to control time.

I've always had problems related to time. I'm always wishing that time would pass by slower (when I need more time to do something), faster (when I feel impatient or bored), go back (when I wish to correct something or be with who or what I miss) or even stop (when I can't handle things anymore) at times.

But then I would say that it wouldn't be right. Things might get out of control for instance.

But still, I'd want to have that power.

Back