• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

everybody ______

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • huh, how about people who compare their art to professionals and become frustrated when they can't reach that level in a week? they claim their art will never get better but they won't go through the steps to make it better. so many people have done this around me and it's like.. dude, come on. you need a reality check man.

I'm guilty for this, and at the same time I'm not one who expects improvement in a week anyway. I'm just a lazy fart. :P

At least I have a reality check. Art by professionals is supposed to be a target, not for self-loathing.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • Oh I know right. I donnu why someone would enjoy being informed at the expense of their happiness. I know I get hella bummed when I watch the news.

More like misinformed most of the news only covers what they want majority of the time they won't cover actual facts.

2. People who wear shades inside buildings (where's the sun???) ... unless you're blind then I'm sorry uvu;;
    They are probably on something grant it when I'm high I use eye drops but I remember some times where I just kept my shades on because I didn't want my condition to be obvious to the world.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • ^ just to add to Nolafus there, I have a lot of people who tell me what I should have done after I've already done something else. Like "You should have turned left there, it's quicker" WELL IT'S TOO LATE NOW SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • People who do completely irrational and impractical things just to not do what everyone else is doing, i.e. hipsters.

You have to admit though, the contrary is just as annoying and ridiculous

I hate seeing that guy/gal who talks out of their ass for peer acceptance. *insert anti-Tumblr tl;dr here*
    So essentially, people can't win either way?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • People complaining about or not understanding why people use social media BUT are on forums lol

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • People complaining about or not understanding why people use social media BUT are on forums lol

lol yeah

Twitter is actually brilliant if you follow the right people, but I can't stand Facebook because of the shit my friends or relatives share, and the really eye-rolling, sanctimonious posts people put up. I have an account regardless because of uni purposes, but honestly I'd prefer not having one and just sticking to Twitter or Whatsapp if I wanted to connect with someone.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • People who sag their pants, just no.

People who claim they're "gangsters", "rebels". Seriously what's the point???

People trying to act like a "clown" just to please others and be popular.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • How is that gross... unless it's a picture of the food in my mouth, I fail to see how that's any different from the food you'd see in a magazine or food show.
    Because food never photographs well. It always looks questionable in picture, and the press uses plastic models of food that look as good as our brains think real food does.

Back