• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

evil ash

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • it seems ash gets possesed in an upcoming episode (#453: Battle Pyramid! VS Regirock!!) coming to Japan next week.. here's a small preview animation of part of the scene:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    cool, that looks nice =D
    might watch that episode, havent for a year now xD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Oo.. Ash looks angry D: I have to watch it! XD I aint watched the anime for ages now, need to keep track ^o^;

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Sweeties, run for your life! It's Yami Satoshi! D:

XD

Wow sweeties, he looks PO'd. I can't wait to see the epy! X3 *Waits for a download. XD*

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Princess Peach said:
    Sweeties, run for your life! It's Yami Satoshi! D:

Lol! That cracked me up. ^-^

Possessed Ash really scares me! It's something I've wished they do for a long while now, so I'm excited! Hopefully he does a creepy laugh. That would complete the creepiness. Keheheh...!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg...yeah I need to tune in too. I will be sure to remember on Thursday...get that episode. XD Ash looks soo evil...whoa...crazy. I can't wait. ^__^

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
  • Oh, this episode would be so interesting if Rica Matsumoto uses her Yami Bakura voice... so very interesting.

Yami Satoshi looks awsome... I can't wait to see this episode. I wonder what evil-type things he will do.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • I can't wait to see this episode! Finally Satoshi gains evilness! xD

I wonder what's controlling him.

^^;;; Now I can't stop thinking about it..

evil ash

Found Another Evil Sato Animation

evil ash

evil ash

evil ash

evil ash

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Wow. Now that's what I call, evilness. He looks awesome like that. I wanna know how his evil laugh is like, I hope it's actually "evil" and not just some lame laugh or something. This will be an interesting episode to watch, I can't wait ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o_____o

If I wasn't totally in love with my current avatar... I would so make an Evil Ash one!

x___x I love it!

Must....seeeee..... *prays that someone will put that episode on YouTube*
    I'll have to wait until it reaches the dub to see it though...
    Sad thing about this is, by then Veronica Taylor won't be voicing Ash...which will totally kill that scene. x___x Cures you PUSA!!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Creepie. So so creepie. I wish I can see it. Can somebody pass the download to me once it out. I so want to see what happen.

Still I wonder what happen? Could it be a Team Rocket trick or something? I guess we have to wait till there is a download or something to see.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Drew said:

Sad thing about this is, by then Veronica Taylor won't be voicing Ash...which will totally kill that scene. x___x Cures you PUSA!!

*curses outloud*

Aww man! I totally forgot about that. >.> That is gonna suck. Oh well, maybe by then Ash's new voice will sound better. ... or not. ;.;

Well, it will still be a treat to see in Japanese! And it would be funny if Satoshi sounded like Yami Bakura. ^-^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Yeah, that would be awesome if he sounded like Bakura. ^^;
    Alittle weird...but awesome at the same time.

But yes...I'm sad that 4Kids won't be doing the next season...
    At least at this point they aren't.... maybe that can still change! *hopes*

Anyhoo, I really wanna see this when it airs though!
    I wonder if anyone will have it some kind of non AVI format for it... ><;;

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • I just been thinking but could this be a Rocket trick like they did in the Hook on Onix/Kingdom of Onix where they trick the pokemon that Ash is evil. Maybe it just a Rocket thing. I don't want to put people hopes down but I just like to metion that.

Still I like to know what will happen.

Back