• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

evil ash

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
Years
  • Reyna_fire said:
    I just been thinking but could this be a Rocket trick like they did in the Hook on Onix/Kingdom of Onix where they trick the pokemon that Ash is evil. Maybe it just a Rocket thing. I don't want to put people hopes down but I just like to metion that.

Still I like to know what will happen.

Looks more like he gets possessed by that ball thing he was holding... Thats my guess. I don't think it would be a Rocket thing with the way Satoshi sounded confused in the preview.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • I just can't wait for the episode~ I don't really think it's a rocket trick..though that Millennium Pokeball is mysterous.

I made an Evil Ash Banner and avvie! *points to Avvie and banner*

Jodi

Jeremy's Cute Stalker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2006
    Sweetys, this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. It's just a ripoff of some other show.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Jodi said:
    Sweetys, this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. It's just a ripoff of some other show.
    And how, may I ask, is this a "rip off"?
    If you're talking about this said event has happened in other programs, animes or shows than you should really be used to how all entertainment companies "snatch" each other's ideas and twisting said idea into their own. In the world of television there is barely anything original anymore. It does not make this stupid.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ash_ said:
    Here, you go Reyna.
    For the preview just click on May's head.

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/

><; It doesn't work for me.... T-T Theres a preview to watch, but its different then that one... Has the episode aired already, or something?

T-T

Jodi said:

... o__o ....woooho... I'm not even gonna say anything....

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Katsu Koneko said:

o____o

...You're awesome.... x3 x3

-- wait... its not .AVI is it? *checks*

Gah! it is! ><; I can't watch it....

The last time we downloaded the codec (DivX) to play AVI files our computer died.... x___x

I'll download it anyway, and pray that some holy, discovered all-mighty power will allow me see it....

Edit:
    Ooo wait... I just found the episode on YouTube. ^___^ *is happy*

Last edited:

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
  • I just saw it... I'm suprised at how deep evil Ash's vioce was, it was rather unexpected. I liked watching how...uh...evil he was. It was fun watching him revert back to normal satoshi from time to time. It was a fun change.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, it was pretty cool that he changed back and forth... I felt sorry for him though. T-T
    But it was a pretty cool episode!
    Though, the fact that Rika Matsumoto didn't provide his evil voice kinda ruined it... but still... the episode its self was awesome, once I got over that fact.... ^^;

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    O_O....creepy...but, about time Satoshi gets possesed XD

Back