• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Evolution lines for new 5th Generation Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Many theories have been sparked that Kibago evolves into Ononokusu, Shikijika into Shimama and the sorts. While we already have some which we're 100% about, such as Munna, there's a few that we aren't quite sure about.

What do you think the Pokémon we know already from the 5th generation will evolve into? For example, "Pokabu will evolve into a fire boar" or "Koromori will evolve into Munna" (the latter of course won't be said, but its an example). Be as descriptive as you'd like, too! Which ones do you think won't get evolutions?

Personally, I think our Caterpie clone will evolve into some sort of butterfly (totally need to memorise that name) and end up similar to generation 1. Though... I'm really hoping Koromori doesn't get an evolution though.

Last edited:

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • The only one I know it could be possible would be Moguryuu evolving into Doryuuzu. I think I chose an obvious one because they look extremely similar.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ^ I'm talking more about 5th gen Pokemon into 5th gen Pokemon, that one fits more into the old Pokemon new evolutions thread. D:

Btw you guys can state more than one. XD;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • ^ I'm talking more about 5th gen Pokemon into 5th gen Pokemon, that one fits more into the old Pokemon new evolutions thread. D:

Btw you guys can state more than one. XD;
    Oh sorry I thought this was about pokemon that have evolutions/pre evolutions in gen 5 too...
    Well there isn't much to speculate we have only two families, Kibago and the mole that I can think of...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...I should clarify. What you think the 5th generation Pokemon will turn into. For example Mijumaru into a warrior, or something like that. XD;

Years
  • Oh well Pokabu is kind of obvious, Mijumaru as a samurai is pretty likely to me by looking at it's evolution, Tsutarja I think is going to turn into a Cobra.
    Shikijika into four separate deers, one White (Winter, it's brown skin will turn white upon evolution is what I'm thinking :) ), the rest are the same color as the Shikijika :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    And then there are those who may have connections with Pokemon from previous generations, like Shikijika with Stantler (no I don't believe this) and Mamanbou (sp?) with luvdisc.

Years
  • And then there are those who may have connections with Pokemon from previous generations, like Shikijika with Stantler (no I don't believe this) and Mamanbou (sp?) with luvdisc.
    Well I already mentioned Luvdisc...
    Shikijika into Stantler is unlikely now as Shikijika changes based on Seasons unless they add all that into Stantler...

Years
  • ...I should clarify. What you think the 5th generation Pokemon will turn into. For example Mijumaru into a warrior, or something like that. XD;

i think Shinjiki will not evolve into the lightning-pony thing, but a bigger deer with antlers or something. But it still changes forms depending on the seasons.

As much as id love a powerful, big, nasty vampire-bat inspired evo of komomori, its so darned cute it wouldnt mind if it didnt evolve. :)

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years

• Well I already mentioned Luvdisc...
    Shikijika into Stantler is unlikely now as Shikijika changes based on Seasons unless they add all that into Stantler...
    Yeah. as if it did evolve into stantler and it lost that ability it would be sad if you e.g didnt know what level it evolves and you let it evolve. But i think Shikijika will get an evolution of its own.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Shikijika would be cool if it evolved into a Reindeer in the Winter season only. And something else in the other seasons, or not evolve at all. An ice and normal type Reindeer? Or Grass and Ice?
    Kurumiru might evolve into a butterfly or moth with leaf-like wings perhaps?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I pray that Korumori evolves into something scary, with more sharp teeth and creepy eyes...

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • Shikijika would be cool if it evolved into a Reindeer in the Winter season only. And something else in the other seasons, or not evolve at all. An ice and normal type Reindeer? Or Grass and Ice?
    Kurumiru might evolve into a butterfly or moth with leaf-like wings perhaps?

I like the grass-ice idea! And maybe have the evolutions for each season differ more than just colors! Like spring would be some pretty princess (grass-normal?)... summer as a green thing that looks like a walking bush with antlers(grass-water(just because >_<)), fall being all red and looking like a real deer (Grass-fire), and winter could be all white and fluffy (grass-ice)!. Though, if they continue gender differences (I honestly hope not) they should give the male large horns and the femal none, like real deer. And I'm hoping the electric zebra evolves. INTO AN ELEPHANT! Jk, but I hope they have more "safari" pokemon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Koromori, despite being a Zubat clone, seems one-off though, so an evolution would spoil its cuteness? D:

Also, hoping for no Chiramii evolution, but if it HAS to have one, then... for it not to too weird. I know that's hard to describe, but yeah. XD;

Betting Meguroko will get an evo, though.

JojoX2

Medicham Fan *Chammy ftw*
    Years
  • I´d love to see an evolution for Chiramii as well as for Shijika and that Electric/Flying swirrel(would have been great if it was a Pachirisu evolution) and, just like the other posters here, NO evolution for Kuromori. It will have bad stats for sure that way, but it´s just too cute ^^

Shijika evolving into a rendeer would be cool, but you know what? Iirc there is some kind of forest god in japanese mythology that pretty much resembles a deer. If you watched Princess Mononoke, you know what I mean. THAT would be an awesome concept for an evolution.

The electric zebra should definitely get an evolution. I love the looks of Ponyta and Rapidash, something equally great should be done here too.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • I hope that lil electric flying squirell gets an evo, but I have a feeling it is following the same path as Pachirisu and aint gonna get one D:

Years
  • I like the grass-ice idea! And maybe have the evolutions for each season differ more than just colors! Like spring would be some pretty princess (grass-normal?)... summer as a green thing that looks like a walking bush with antlers(grass-water(just because >_<)), fall being all red and looking like a real deer (Grass-fire), and winter could be all white and fluffy (grass-ice)!. Though, if they continue gender differences (I honestly hope not) they should give the male large horns and the femal none, like real deer. And I'm hoping the electric zebra evolves. INTO AN ELEPHANT! Jk, but I hope they have more "safari" pokemon.
    Those sound cool but I think the Summer evo should be Grass/Fire, and the fall one Grass/water

Years
  • Koromori, despite being a Zubat clone, seems one-off though, so an evolution would spoil its cuteness? D:

Also, hoping for no Chiramii evolution, but if it HAS to have one, then... for it not to too weird. I know that's hard to describe, but yeah. XD;

Betting Meguroko will get an evo, though.

Chiramii needs to stay as is, i dont think it would look very cool evolved. :/ And im really hoping Megaroko gets a Hippowdon-ish evolution. a big scary Crocodile would be awesome :D

Those sound cool but I think the Summer evo should be Grass/Fire, and the fall one Grass/water

But it rains the most in the spring. D:

Problem solved!

Spring- water
    Summer- fire
    Fall- GROUND ( think about it, fall is when all the crops get harvested, leaving a bunch of barren dirt fields, etc. The leaves dry out and fall off, etc.)
    Winter- Ice

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back