• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Evos for Smugleaf and Wotter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Evos for Smugleaf and Wotter

I like Wotter so much better then Smugleaf now.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Nice fakes. How quick you cracked this up? 15? 20? Yeah. Fake. Sorry.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    This is definately fake because Umbreon isn't half as tall as the main character.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Any information that isn't revealed by CoroCoro, Game Freak, Pokemon Sunday or it's official website is fake. It's been proven time and time again.

Last edited:

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Again only time will tell. It might be from an offical site but since it is a screenshot who knows.

Plus you guys seem to believe things from serebii rather quickly too. I mean their info isn't normally fake but still.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Any information that revealed by CoroCoro, Game Freak, Pokemon Sunday or it's official website is fake. It's been proven time and time again.

Info can leak pretty easily. The info from those sites you mentioned is OFFICIAL. This info is just rumored. It looks pretty real to me.

We will just have to wait and see.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    That's why I didn't mention Serebii n my last statement.

And let me point out, why does the male character look more like Ash than the real character? Look at his face closely and you'll see.

And they left out the femlae character? But look, she got replaced by someone who looks nothing like her.

May I also note how not all the characters are colored in?

Plus there are many miscalculations height wise.

This is definately fake.

P.S, i forgot to put the isn't in that last post. now it should make snese.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • That's why I didn't mention Serebii n my last statement.

And let me point out, why does the male character look more like Ash than the real character? Look at his face closely and you'll see.

And they left out the femlae character? But look, she got replaced by someone who looks nothing like her.

May I also note how not all the characters are colored in?

Plus there are many miscalculations height wise.

This is definately fake.

P.S, i forgot to put the isn't in that last post. now it should make snese.

The following is from bulbagarden.net:

A blog comment by storyboard writer Takahashi has revealed information on the newest Pokémon anime: Black and White. Both Takeshi and Hikari will be left behind, according to the animator. Only the first three episodes were said to have been filmed, so it is impossible to speak for future episodes of the Black and White anime beyond that point.
    A translation of the blog post is provided below:
    " Finally, filming Pokémon has begun!
    It was three episodes of the new series, but it looks like the heroine isn't the main girl from the games.
    I went "Huh!?" when I saw the character chart last time, but it really looks like the heroine is an original child. It appears that Takeshi isn't in it, and a new rival character who is similar to Shinji is in it too.
    By the way, the heroine is cute but amazing... her hair style is pretty.
    "
    -- Takahashi's blog

The current anime series, Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl, will end this fall, with the Grand Festival already finished and the Shin'ō League tournament set to begin July.

With that character chart above and the info from bulbagarden that was leaked from a blog of a pokemon writer leads me to believe that it may be real.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Well just like Serebii, Bulbapedia isn't all that reliable either.

And I've hated Serebii to this day becuase even after it was officially revealed to be 21.0kg, Serebii keeps saying that Giaru or Gear's weight is 23.3kg.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Well just like Serebii, Bulbapedia isn't all that reliable either.

And I've hated Serebii to this day becuase even after it was officially revealed to be 21.0kg, Serebii keeps saying that Giaru or Gear's weight is 23.3kg.

Just because information isnt said to be official doesnt mean it won't be. Things are starting to add up. Im going to accept this as real.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • Well just like Serebii, Bulbapedia isn't all that reliable either.

Wow, sorry for saying so, but that is the dumbest reason to ever hate anything ever. And those sites provide info almost as soon as it's released, with their only pay coming from ads. So I say they do pretty well considering.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Wow, sorry for saying so, but that is the dumbest reason to ever hate anything ever. And those sites provide info almost as soon as it's released, with their only pay coming from ads. So I say they do pretty well considering.

The webmaster of Serebii as told me that a lot of the changes are still waiting to be done because more important things are in need of updating.

Evos for Smugleaf and Wotter

I like Wotter so much better then Smugleaf now.

If this turns out to be true, and I bet it will (with the evidence I have provided above) I would be satisfied with either starter's evos. They both look neat. I have no idea what that vampire cloud thing is above Jesse.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    No, i don't HATE Serebii itself, I just hate how they ruined Giaru's profile. it also means Serebii isn't always 100% correct.

And until i get some confirmation that this infact real, I won't buy it.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Well I figured it was more or less apart of an anime storyboard rather then something to do with the game.

Also there are two unfamiliar pokemon in that screenshot.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • No, i don't HATE Serebii itself, I just hate how they ruined Giaru's profile. it also means Serebii isn't always 100% correct.

You will have to stop being impatient. You also have to realize that there are more important things than a slight weight error.

Well I figured it was more or less apart of an anime storyboard rather then something to do with the game.

Also there are two unfamiliar pokemon in that screenshot.

its not a storyboard. Its whats called a Character Chart.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Well, could you tell me exactly WHERE you got that picture form?

i'd like to confirm it's real.

Edit: i have alerted Serebii about it and they've had it up for over 2 weeks.

So no, it's not a matter of patience. It's a matter of common snese to the lunatics that run Serebii.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • No, i don't HATE Serebii itself, I just hate how they ruined Giaru's profile. it also means Serebii isn't always 100% correct.

Well, I wouldn't say that the profile is "ruined", weight being one of the more insignificant parts of the profile. But yeah, no website is perfect. Also, that's not to bad of a philosophy. "The right to be fake until proven... not-fake".
    I'm actually with you on this one. I'm not saying it's real, but the coincidences are pretty uncanny and it's deffinetely interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back