• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EVs and Move sets raising thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    that depends on how long it takes me to do the other ones in order to get to yours so its a matter of wait from your part and hard work from mine

ok, no problem, just PM me when you're done ok??? thanks

Rock_lee

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    Look at the two stone breeders and tell me what you want and these are the moves i want dragon pulse giga impact if you can teach it that Outrage and dig lvl 100 if you can

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
  • ok, no problem, just PM me when you're done ok??? thanks

sure thing ill let you know when im done

Look at the two stone breeders and tell me what you want and these are the moves i want dragon pulse giga impact if you can teach it that Outrage and dig lvl 100 if you can

Sure thing ill post later on what i want for it

how about a shucle a chimchar and a solrock

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
  • hey Lahar just checking if you need any help ?

Not really help but im in need of the power items for def and sp.def in order to finish with the requests a bit quicker

they are the power band and the power belt if anyone has them i can trade some items and egg move pokemon:

Sneasel adamant (ice punch)
    elekind lonely (e;em punches/cross chop)

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    hmm ok i have both i can give them to you for no charge at all

also hows my order going ?

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
  • hmm ok i have both i can give them to you for no charge at all

also hows my order going ?

Its going on but with so mouch work and school taking away most of my free time is not going as fast as i need or want but i hope to finish most of the orders by weekend and all of them in the course of next week

as for the items can you trade rigth now??

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    sorry if my post are a little slow in response but can you give me two min thanks

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
  • To every one im having a time shortage due to school and my final projects especialy in my drawing clas and due to this the training of the pokemon is going rather slow but going ill try to finish as soon as i can but i cant give exact dates

also due to this im shorting the leveling up form LV 70 to LV 60 unless you state other wise or the moveset training requires me to get it to a further LV

Also and a very important note please if you request anything read the first post completly and do a little research on the pokemon you want especialy egg moves

Im not a psycic so i cant tell you want egg moves just by seeing the moves so if you dont state that a certain move is an egg move i maigth not breed it and as a result you wont get the move

[zsrc]

Captain Callahan
    Years
  • Hey What's up?

Saying Hey and how is the Training going?

I am really sorry for bugging you, But I hope school gets better for you, I know how it is, I have like no time for anything due to school.

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
  • Hey What's up?

Saying Hey and how is the Training going?

I am really sorry for bugging you, But I hope school gets better for you, I know how it is, I have like no time for anything due to school.

sorry for the delay school is keeping me qhite busy and now i have to deliver a comic as a final project for my drawing class so im dividing my free time betwen school, homework work and playing but ill try to finish as soon as i can

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back