• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eww Getitawaygetitawaygetitawwaaaaayyy!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • No I'm not like that except when it comes to seeing Vomit all on the floor. Also everything that is public is gross, and Yes H.W is gross, I get sick just looking at it

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Taking out the garbage. :< I don`t know why I do it. I can`t even touch a garbage can. x_x & Public washrooms as well. x_x Whenever I go to one, It`s always the same thing not going into details. xD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Does living with my brother count? xD

Okay, seriously... he's not that bad. But he still has an annoying habit of leaving his dinner plates lying around in his room, so I always have to watch my step when I go in there. And I'm usually the one who has to take them back to the kitchen and scrape off all of the dried-up food. *shudders*

But thankfully, he's the one who has to take out the garbage so that makes me a happier person. I still get stuck cleaning our bathroom, though, which isn't... fun. XD; At least I do it often, so it never gets dangerously nasty or anything.

Years
  • For all of you who hate using public toilets, how often does your toilet at home get cleaned? It could be nastier than some public restrooms after time... and don't make me pull out this really bad picture of a toilet my mom had to use once. ;D *shot* To be honest, after our old dirty toilets at home *shudder*, I don't mind public toilets so much, unless it's one that doesn't look like it gets cleaned that often.

At my dorm, I have bathroom duty every once in awhile. True, we clean it daily, so it's not so bad, and I have a good bathroom (the bathroom next to my dorm room gets so nasty, especially if the toilets clog!)... but still, the thought of cleaning it doesn't settle well, especially if I take a sniff of our cleaning chemical and I decide I don't like the smell.

I also had the unfortunate duty of going downstairs, back in our old house in Kansas, and taking up dishes... I had stepbrothers who would never bring their dishes back up. I really hated their old milk the most. It was gross. @_@ Luckily, they moved away, so it was good after that.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Okay, sorry to ruin your toilet party guys but I have a different conditional of "ew".

I hate it when I step on dog crap, and the smell rises from your favorite shoes. (zomg my Puma Miharas...T.T) What will you obviously do? clean it off. You can't leave that to dry on your shoe. Sometimes, if you don't get them professionally cleaned, they will smell forever... poop smell + foot odor = INSTANT KILL!

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • Are there gross things you don't like to do but have to do anyway? Like what?

For me, it's taking out the garbage, and if you can consider homework gross...

cleaning the cats litter box after a particular one of my cats uses it... he literally runs out after pooping, it's like running away from a grenade.. haha....

aside from that.... I don't gag too easily....
    one time my friend spilt his banana milkshake on the pavement and wanted to gross us out, so he lapped it like a dog.... I definitely do not like seeing that or want to see it again.. hahaha

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I can't stand public bathrooms >.< It is just so freakin disgusting, and most of the time when I was in middle school, no one would simply flush.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    For me right now... it's taking out the garbage and washing dishes.

Taking out the garbage is pretty gross, since quite alot of things have accumulated in there.... *shudders*

And ever since I got to college... I live on the 4th floor of our building, and there's only one kitchen to wash dishes in... on the 1st floor. So our dirty dishes pile up with little tiny gross pieces of food stuck onto it... and I don't even want to smell it. *shudders*

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Does living with my brother count? xD
    No, But living with a sister count, xD

Um, The most disgusting is using Public Toilets, Taking out the Garbage (especially when the garbage goes totally out of hand near the Grabage Shoot) and Dishwashing, especially when theres food stuck on the drainer that you just have to pick up and throw it in the garbage, thinking about it makes me SICK. DD:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chewing gum stuck under tables. I can't stand that.

Actually, when I was in year 7, I once pulled a table in my tutor base backwards. The wooden top broke away from the metal frame. Me and my friend Adam looked underneath it. The two parts were held together with t'chewing gum stuck in the join by past students. It resembled a mosaic.

Sorry if I made anyone vomit onto their computer.

cleaning the cats litter box after a particular one of my cats uses it... he literally runs out after pooping, it's like running away from a grenade.. haha....

Same with my cat. the only difference was that she gave a warning by meowing like a foghorn. Then she'd piss off. She'd usually do this at the worst time. Like when I was eating in t'same room, (t'tray was in t'kitchen) or playing cards at t'table.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Frogs and Amphibians 0_o If you say those don't bother you, you're not human D:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Insects, rats, and blood are pretty gross and scary to me.

Also I don't like going to public restrooms. Unless it is a emergency, I will wait until I get home.

Back