• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ewwww. You stink. Go shower now, dude!

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
  • I shower everyday because if I don't all the oil and sweat I've accumulated throughout the day would probably break me out, plus I'd just feel miserable and gross. Plus I go to school everyday and it'd be a turn-off to see some sweaty-smelling freak all day.

So yes, I shower everyday and plan on for the rest of my life.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I shower everyday, early in the morning. I shower twice on some nights, especially if I sweat a lot. I wash my face a lot, too, since my face gets really oily and I don't want to have more zits ;o;

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I at least once a day, specifically right after waking up. If it's a weekend/vacation then I might postpone taking a shower to later in the afternoon or evening, unless I'm going out that day.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I wash my hair absolutely every day whether I shower properly or not. I like my hair styled, and the only way to style it properly is for it to be washed. I tried just rinsing it, but that didn't work.
    I shower probably every other day, or every two days. It really depends on what I did that day.

I remember reading that showering every day isn't something that's entirely necessary for some and that showering every day is more of a social-societal expectation than a health and wellness thing. Its all depending on your activity level, and your perspiration levels. I have a very high activity level when I'm at work and when I'm at the gym, but I have very low perspiration.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Well, that question is kinda weird, as my body struggles to give out odor. It's a medical case. I'm one of the 5 percent who have it. I shower only when needed. I believe one time, I went two weeks without showering. Plus, I play sports loads,so that just makes it worst. I usually take a shower every 4 or 5 days. To be honest, My body doesn't produce much odor. I dunno if it's a real medical issue but yeah. And when I'm dirty, I'll take a shower course. That sums it up for the guy without much odour. I can get dirty, and my clothes can be smelly, but I myself am almost never smelly. I like to show off to my friends that I'm unique sometimes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I shower everyday. I just don't feel comfortable not being showered. Plus I go out everyday so I want to look and feel my best/comfortable.

Years
  • Normally shower at least once a day, particularly at night, but on the days where I play badminton, I'll have one before and after the session. On the Friday, after coming home from work, I'm often too tired from the week and since I usually don't have plans on the Saturday, I pass up the shower and opt for one the next morning.

Outlier

I shower daily. I wonder if that puts me in the minority here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Similarly to almost everyone else here, at least once every day, preferably after getting back from work, class, or anything else I happen to have that day. Usually, this is in the afternoon. Some days, if I feel I need to, I'll take an extra shower before heading over.

Yukari

We don't have a shower at my house. I just take daily baths. Sides, I feel a lot cleaner after a good bath.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Every day. Just feels weird not showing every day. I always have the constant worry of "omg, do I stink?" in the back of my head, even though there's like a 0.001% chance that I actually do after missing just one day xD

I actually take two showers in the summer, but the second shower is usually just with cool water, because it's relaxing after you've been out all day sweating in the heat.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I shower every other day, pretty much. Sometimes I can squeak by with going an extra day & putting my hair up to hide how greasy it's gotten, but usually if I'm going out, I make sure to shower the night before if not the day-of so that I look and feel presentable. During the summer, it can get REALLY hot and humid here (like mid-30s Celsius... which is way more than I can handle) and on those days sometimes I have to shower daily (sometimes twice a day uggghh!) and I hate it because I don't actually enjoy showering. I used to take super long showers when I was younger and I did enjoy them then, but now I'm usually in and out within about 6 minutes and it still feels like too much of a time sink. Although to be fair, when I was younger I had very short hair that dried in a matter of minutes and now it takes well over an hour to dry my hair if I'm not blowdrying it, so it kind of is a big time commitment when I shower, since I can't go to bed right after or anything if I want my hair to be even remotely okay the next day.

Today is actually a day that I desperately need to shower but physically can't and I feel so gross. ;_; I hope tomorrow is better because too much longer and the lack of shower is probably going to be most of the reason I feel so terrible, lmao.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Blah, I actually always procrastinate going to shower., but once I'm in I stay for a while. I always take a shower after going out walking/biking though since I can't stand the feeling of sweat.

Back