• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX Holon Champions

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • One more note on wording. Magneton should be "does damage equal to half the amount". :) I believe that's the standard wording for attacks such as that. The rest are looking good. :D

Lihinel

so what?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    Nice set, espacially the Scyther and your water type Ditto are pretty sweet. Hope the rest of your set will be that good.

Years
  • I hope that this set lives and I hope that more people may post here ^_^ I've just realised. This set won't move on because I don't have Microsoft Excel on my computer because I reformatted it.

Years
  • Huzzah for my returness!! Boy it certainly has been a while -_-. :) But nonetheless, I show you Leafeon Shining in all it's Fighting shining glory!! :lol: I love lame titles xD.

EX Holon Champions

thanks to the Nintendo. Jr

Back