• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
    Jeremy nodded, turning his head to Caresse. "Don't worry Caresse. She isn't harmful at all," he turned to the girl that came with Drake, "Isn't that right Miss Aura?"

It had been a while since he'd seen her, and she seemed just as surprised to see him.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Aura didn't respond, she just froze. She was hoping he wouldn't call her out, not here, not now, not yet. She still had a few pieces of information to clue Drake in on, Jeremy being one of them. She got as close as she could get to Drake, being as far from Jeremy as possible.

"Hello Jeremy." she said softly.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked at Aura curiously. She was being nervous. There might have been something else he hadn't forseen, or something she didn't tell him. But he remained calm. As long as nothing much was said, nothing should happen. Drake put his hands in his pockets. He remained silent as the two of them talked.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Caresse watched curiously but the only thing she said was "Here sit down and I'll take care of your injuries" as she pointed to the bed farthest from were Jack was sleeping.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
    Jeremy smiled. "It's been a while Miss Aura. And I never would have thought you would give into the enemy so easily." he said, taking a step back, towards Caresse.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura didn't move when either of them spoke. She just stood there, glaring at Jeremy. This was not the time she wanted to run into him. She had at least hoped he would leave her be until they were alone, but it didn't seem he would do anything of the such.

"It's been a year Jeremy. I'm not the same person." she said, clenching her fists.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked at them both. Although he didn't know exactly what was going on, he could tell they had some kind of history together. For now he was silent. He didn't think he should get involved, but the longer they stayed, the more chance something bad would happen.

"You should go lie down and get your leg healed. " He said softly to Aura.

He looked once at the flame Experiment.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura nodded her head and did as told. She went to where Caresse had told her to, but she stayed tensed up. She sat down, then turned her head to see Drake.

"Jeremy was my ex-best friend." she said, rolling her eyes, and then sending a glare towards Jeremy. She might as well tell them now, no need to hide it.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked over at him silently. Oh, he thought. He just nodded to him and walked over to the bed right next to where Aura was and sat down on it, watching silently. Drake looked long and hard at his tattoo, a habit he developed a long time ago whenever he is deep in thought.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
    Jeremy watched the three of them, standing on his own. "I do apologize Miss Aura, but mind you, you gave up on yourself, you wouldn't let me help you." he said, leaning against the wall, keeping his distance.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura scoffed. "You were suppose to be my friend. Friends don't give up on one another, now matter how difficult they're being." she said, squeezing her fists tighter together. "And yes, I realized I was pushing you away. If you really cared, you wouldn't have let that stop you."

She let out a deep breath, biting down on her lip, knowing she didn't want to start screaming when the female Material was helping her out.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
    Jeremy decided to keep his mouth shut, just standing there, observing the three of them. After ninth grade, Aura had skipped a grade, making their time less and less together. Then, she started skipping out on meetings, and yelling at him. He left her alone, knowing she was worked up enough as it was.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura sighed and let the healing Material do her job. She turned her head so she could see Drake, giving him a weak smile.

"You're not mad that I didn't tell you, are you?" she asked.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked around. He had prefered that the other two Materials didn't think that they were somewhat of friends, or talked to each other on a personal level. Regardless, he remained calm.

Drake shrugged. "It doesn't matter, I guess." He replied. Drake looked back at his tattoo, then observed the two Materials briefly.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura shook her head and moved her leg. It was beginning to feel better, so she stood to her feet, muttering a 'thank you', before walking to the other end of the room, towards the door. She stood there, arms crossed, leaning against the wall, watching the others in the room.

"You're turn." she said to Drake, leaning her head so it hit the wall.

(OOC: Marina wasn't on, so I just pretended.)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (OOC Last post for me then I'm off to sleep)

Drake shrugged and sat on the other bed. He waited for the Material to heal him. He looked at Aura as he was there. Then back at his tattoo.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    "There!" Eric exclaimed as he finished making his goggles. "Now it's time to try them out." he added putting them on and pressing a little switch.

Perfect. he said to himself and turned them off. Now it's time to put them in the mask. I'm a genius.

He carefully placed them on his mask. They fit perfectly, and then he removed them so he could paint the mask and add some useful stuff to it.

Now...I could use a voice modifier...and I already have one. My old Darth Vader voice modifier I got when I was a kid. Good. Next, some fireproof paint. This mask is wooden, and fire and wood don't get along, do they?

He rushed to another store and bought some fireproof paint and then returned to his house. His parents were still hidden, and not making a sound. He smiled and went back upstairs, and started to paint the mask.

Gold...Nice colour...Fits perfectly...Now, I should think of a codename...I can't go by Eric anymore...

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura stood there, patiently waiting, leaning her head against the wall, eyes closed. Her ear buds were in again, and she was listening to random songs, humming along with them.

Music had always meant a lot to her. She loved finding a song that could fit or mood or situation, and applying how the song dealt with it. Her genre of music varied depending on her mood. If she was happy, of course she listened to songs that made her feel good, and sad songs when she wasn't feeling too well.

After a minute of thinking, she started paying attention to the lyrics of the song, realizing she remembered it, though it had been over a year since she listened to it. "Tell me I'm wrong, that I'm coming on way too strong, don't think I'll be crushed, just do it with love." she scooted down so she was sitting on the floor. She glanced back over to where Drake was, checking on the progress.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake waited patiently as she healed his wounds. They would need to move out soon to take out the Experiments. He had to be sure they were ready this time.

"What?" Drake wondered what she had said, "Oh.." He said once he realized she was probably listening to music. "Never mind."

Drake looked over at the flame Material. He had remained asleep the whole time, something he was really thankful for. He was actually quite rash, and he was sure he would cause problems.

Years
    Jack continued sleeping or that what they think he was just waiting patiently for Drake and Aura to leave so that he can go on his way to the corp outpost in the city. He knew that if he got up and acknowledged Drakes presence then that voice in his head would make him do something he would regret so he decided to sleep on.

Back