• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    "Okay, first layer...Check!" Eric said as he left the mask somewhere so the paint could dry up. "Meanwhile I'll look for my voice changer...Where did I put it?"

He opened and closed many drawers, until he finally found it. He turned it on and tried it out. It still worked, and he smiled.

Good. Everything is coming along nicely...I just have to talk less and find a new outfit and I will be OK.

He sat on his bed, staring at his golden wooden mask and thinking of a new alias. Golden Skull? No. Gold Grim? Negative. Drats, I need a new name!

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Aura rubbed her head, a headache beginning to form. She was only slightly bored. Usually, she would be in her room alone, so the company was welcome, well, most of the company was welcome. She pulled her bag off her shoulders, dropping it in her lap. Unzipping it, she started digging through it. Upon finding what she was looking for, she pulled out a bottle of water, and a small bottle.

She opened the bottle, dropping a pill into her hand. She put it in her mouth, then using the water to swallow it. After that, she put the things back in her bag, letting it stay in her lap. She put her hand to her chest. She was thankful for her pain medication. In all the commotion of the past couple of days, she had nearly forgotten about them.

She looked back over at Drake and smiled a little.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    "Medicine? I didn't know you took medicine." Drake was feeling much better as the woman Material healed him. "Mmm...good." He said, flexing his hand as he felt his strength regain, and some of his sore muscles felt better.

That was it. He seemed to be fully fine. "Thanks for the help", He said to the woman Material. "You're assistance is helpful." He looked over at Jeremy again. He nodded to him again. "We should probably be heading soon. We'd cover more ground if we split up."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Caresse nodded "You welcome, and not to seem rude but I do have a name. It's Caresse" she said extending her hand to him with a smile.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura stood to her feet, stretching slightly. "I have a scar on my chest. Medicine helps a lot when it starts to hurt." she shrugged. She never really thought much about her medicine. Her doctor had given it to her when she had failed to quit karate, which was one of the doctors orders.

She slung her bag over her shoulder, leaning against the wall again. She yawned a little, but shook it off, placing her hands on her hips, ready to get out of that place.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked at her extended hand. He sighed. "Listen, I appreciate the favor, but you don't have to confirm with the lie detector that we are not friends. We are just both classified as Materials. And we were ordered to bring the Experiments back with us, or end their lives. Now, Caresse, good luck with your part of the mission. We'll see you sometime down the road, I'm sure of it." He began to leave the room, ignoring her extended hand. "Let's go Aura."

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura was, indeed, ready to go. She wanted to get as far away from Jeremy as possible. So when Drake told her they were leaving, well she was beyond happy. Of course, she didn't show it, that would be just plain rude. So she put her arms behind her head and followed him. She didn't say a word to Jeremy or Caresse, not that she needed to. She didn't even really acknowledge them as she went to leave, she seriously wanted to get out of there. She was grateful to Caresse, but the longer she stayed there, the angrier she got, and she didn't want to give the impression that she wanted to see them again any time soon, because she didn't.

(OOC: I'm back!)

Last edited:
    Years
    "Are they gone" asked Jack as he rose from his bed. He seemed relieved he had a good night sleep and was ready to set off. Jack put on his shirt and looked out the window to see if Drake and Aura were far enough away from the room for him to leave without them noticing him.

"Well Jeremy, Caresse i gotta be off" Jack started writing a number on a piece of paper and placed it on the table near the door in the room "if you need me just call and i might answer" Jack leaved the room and started wandering the streets searching for one of the buildings he was told about from one of the scientist from the corp labs.

mathewsggm

super saiyan
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Name:Gohan
    Power(s): fly super strength
    Appearance:https://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/7/77/Super_Saiyan_Teen_Gohan.jpg
    i dont know how to post an image use this link.
    Bio: Gohan loved his mom and dad he has Quick temper he has strong will his mom and dad died when he was 6 he was a top student in high school when he was taken by the corp.
    Side: Experiments
    Puppet Master: Mathewsggm

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake walked out and observed the street. He looked over at Aura to see if she felt better. She seemed to walk without a problem. Drake himself felt better. He was ready. "Are you ready?" He spoke to her. "We are going to find the Experiments. It's time to bring them down." He had wrote all he can about them. He had learn all he could about them. It was time for them to die.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura looked down at her feet, kicking at the ground as she walked. She had stopped thinking about the whole 'killing the Experiments' thing for a while. She knew she couldn't ignore it forever, so she just smiled.

"Yeah, I'm ready." she said softly. Her hands were in her pocket, and she turned her music up slightly. Not enough to stop her from hearing Drake if he spoke, but enough to get rid of the quiet around her.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded at her. It had been a very interesting transition of things in the past few days. He actually felt different during them. Now that they were back on track, it felt a little strange. He had almost forgotten for a while of who he is. He had a few times like this happen before, but one look at his Tattoo would almost immediately remind him. But now, he really didn't know what to make of his tattoo. He had never understood what it meant. He just put it on to remember the last words said to him by his only friend, the closest thing he could call a father, a brother. WITNESS. Before, he would use it to calm himself down, or to get himself ready to kill. Now, he actually wondered what it meant as he looked at it, something he hasn't done before. Drake was frozen in place as he looked at his tattoo. He didn't move for a while.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura stopped walking, noticing that Drake had stopped as well. She waited a second, unsure as to why he had stopped. Her music still flooded her ears, but she was only slightly aware of it, focusing on her partner. She walked back over to him, and watched him for a minute, before sighing, and turning her music down.

"Hey Drake." she put her hand on his shoulder. "You alright?" she asked quietly, concerned.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake had been looking at his tattoo silently before realizing Aura had spoken to him. He had completely dozed off. He blinked once and looked at her.

"Sorry. Let's go. We should go for Eric, I assume he's still in this city."

He walked for a while in silence, making occasional glances to his tattoo, and sometimes glancing at her before looking back at it.

WITNESS...

He still didn't know, and still wanted to know. Maybe I'm wondering about this too much, or maybe not enough.

He was wondering about his goal. He wanted to kill everyone with powers. Everyone except himself, so that he would be the only one. He would be alone. All the Experiments would be dead. So would all the Materials. Except her. She would be alive, and what's worse, he would be the one to let her off. He looked back at her. But he didn't want to kill her. He didn't know why. He felt he had to address this.

"You...you don't have to travel with me anymore if you wish not to. What I am about to partake on could very well kill me, and could very well kill you. You may leave, and go back to the Corp. Or go wherever you wish. I don't want you to witness this."

WITNESS?

He looked at her dumbstruck for a moment. Drake relaxed for a moment, then continued.

"I am about to do something I have done before, countless time before. Perhaps on a larger scale, yes, but I can still do it. The Experiments, the Materials, it matters not who, they will die. But I don't think I want you to do this. You shouldn't have to go with me. I shouldn't make you go with me....As long as you go back there, I won't..go after you."

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura heard him, but at first didn't say anything. She just watched him, waiting for him to finish. Once he did, she smiled a little, shaking her head. She walked up to him, crossing her arms.

"Look here, Drake." she started. "If I wanted to leave, I would have done it by now! If I wanted to, I could have ran home, and went to see my little brother, who was probably born a couple days ago. But I didn't. I probably could have kicked your butt half way to Mexico if I had wanted to. But I didn't. I could have went back with Luphen. But I didn't." she shook her head again, "Look, I'm not staying with you because I feel I have to. I'm staying with you, because I want. And I will continue to, got it?" she stopped for a second, cooling herself down.

She ran a hand through her hair, twirling it once reaching the bottom. "Bottom line is, I'm staying."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake listened. He was impressed a little bit by her. It seems she knew her answer, and Drake knew his. He would want her around as well. He smiled a bit and nodded.

"Alright then. Let's get going. Eric's first, if he's still in town, it's his time to go down."

Drake walked and was a little happy she decided to stay. He also hoped she was prepared for what was to come. He put the tattoo dilemma out of his mind completely for now. He was concentrating on one thing, the first Experiment and how he was going to be him. He would definitely need her help.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura nodded, smiling, and following him as he began walking again.

"Alrighty then, boss man!" she said, her smile widening.

Honestly, she'd never even thought of leaving, not even for a second. Well maybe at first, but that had changed quickly. She didn't want to leave, she didn't want to be on her own, and she didn't want to leave Drake. So she continued smiling, and walked along, her music still faintly playing in her ears.

"Oh yeah, and one thing you should know." she started, now walking in front of him and, of course, walking backwards. "If you ever yell at me, or hit me, I'll hit you upside your head." she was still smiling when she said this. And she meant it, she didn't take being yelled at well, and if anyone hit her, they'd have an extremely angry teenage girl on their hands.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked at her with an almost serious expression. He was actually smiling on the inside, but didn't want to show it.

"I'll keep that in mind. You'd better focus. Eric's no pushover. I'm going to need you in this battle. We should think of a plan as we head off for him. Most likely, he's gonna be expecting us some time or another."

Drake took out his paper to look over.

Fearless Love

Years
    "You're right. He's pretty tough, and unless he's on the ground, the best I can do are throw things at him." this made her slightly mad. She couldn't really do anything to fight Eric, even though she was excelled in karate, if he wasn't where she could reach him, it didn't do her any good.

"I think my powers are improving a little." she said, "I'm pretty sure I could turn us both invisible, for a short amount of time, but I'd have to be touching you." she shook her head. "I'd like to learn to turn others and objects invisible without having to have physical contact. That would be useful."

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    Eric smiled as he was done with the last layer of fireproof paint.
    This is...a masterpiece. But I'm gonna need more than my telekinesis and speed to destroy my enemies...I'm gonna need...firepower...And that will be much harder to get than all these things...

Eric had no time to lose. He knew those two would be after him sooner or later. And the ice kid probably would too. This pipe just won't work. I need guns. And I mean real guns. Wait...Oh, no. Dad has already sold the shotgun. Drats. And I can't kill another cop.

He walked around his room, before he started hovering with his powers and concentrated. Think, Eric, think!

He looked terrible. He didn't want to do what he was going to do, but he saw no other way out. Sooner or later they would find him, and he wasn't ready. He had no explosives, no guns, only his powers and some defensive gadgets. Invisibility shouldn't be a problem now. he thought as he looked at his mask. Come on, dry up!

Well, guess I have to use the pipe once more. And I can't fight here. I know I'm going out of this town soon, but I just can't wreck my house. I'm fighting...somewhere more open...And more fun.

The paint was about to completely dry up. He went downstairs to his garage and took a helmet. I'm gonna need this... he said as he grabbed the black helmet and went back upstairs.

"Oh, good, the paint is dry." he said and grabbed his mask. He put it on and then put on the helmet. "Bah...Too uncomfortable..." he mumbled and threw it away. "I'll just fight without it. And I think I'm gonna draw their attention this time...I got just the thing to make that happen." he said and grabbed a toy megaphone. "That girl has sharp hearing, so she should hear it without any problems. And overriding it might turn out to be fun. Who knows..."

Back