• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake smiled as well. "Don't be sorry, I don't mind you saying it at all." Drake avoided it for as long as he could, but he knew it would have to be addressed. What happens when this is all over. His smiled vanished briefly as he wondered of future events. He didn't need to leave her. He didn't want to leave her. They might not have more time later to do any of this kind of stuff. He kissed her again, this time longer and with more feeling. He liked kissing her. It felt nice. It felt great. He pulled back a little bit to briefly say,"I love you" quietly before proceeding again to kiss her.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Aura was a little shocked when he started kissing her again, but she didn't mind. Tightening her grip around him, she kissed him back. She tried to think, but every time she did, she drew a blank, so she quit thinking, and just continued to kiss him.

After a minute, she pulled away, laughing. "Give me a minute, I need to breathe." she said, still laughing.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake replied to her, "I'm sorry. I just want to make the most of this while we can." He sat back and observed the rain again, not speaking. He then looked at his tattoo. He had forgotten about it for a minute. That actually wasn't true. He had never forgotten. It was almost like a curse to him. He would wear the blank words forever, it seemed, because no matter how hard he thought, he could not make out anything from them. He looked down at the floor, and sighed. All at once, not that they stopped doing this, flashes of things poured in him. He looked over at her.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura calmed her breathing, then smiled at him. "No need to apologize." she shook her head, "I want to make the most of it too." she closed her eyes and sighed.

She started listening to her surroundings again, still hearing the same things as before. She concentrated, listening beyond her comfort zone. She wanted to know what was out there, what was coming. She didn't like waiting, no matter how much of it she did, and she did a lot of it. She was always waiting for something. Waiting for her parents to recognize her for something, waiting for others to quit hating her, waiting for her wounds to heal, and waiting for someone to find her, the real her.

She smiled a bit at the last thought, and started humming, even though her music wasn't even on.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    A fancy dressed guy got up in an alleyway. The rain was pouring on him, but he didn't seem to care. In fact, he seemed happy. Everything worked out as exactly as planned.

The guy then got up and walked towards a small house. When he reached it, he went inside and grabbed a golden mask, smiling. He then took a long coat, a hat, a bag and got out through the window. Once he was on the roof of the house, he carefully climbed down and bought some apples. He put the apples in his bag and then ran to an alleyway. Whoopsie, time to run thought as he smiled and took off, heading into the horizon at really high speeds.

Now it's time to wait and get ready...I might make a comeback...and the good thing is...if I do...they won't see it coming. But I'll have to find another identity. I know, once I reach the next city, I'll focus on that.

He kept on flying and smiling at how the first part of his plan worked to perfection.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake watched the rain fall, slowly as it fell. Drake had thought now too much on the topic to no bring it up. He would have to talk about it eventually.

"What now? I mean, what happens afterward? I don't know what to do."

Drake watched her, watched as she hummed and smiled. He wanted to smile as well, but the more things kept flooding his mind. Soon, they would have to fight and kill the others. This is understandable, but then what? Drake looked at his tattoo.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura stopped humming and listened to him. She thought about the question a minute, then shook her head.

"I don't know either. I don't plan things out very well. I'm a 'cross the bridge when we come to it' person." she shrugged. "I guess we just deal with it as we go."

She grabbed his hand and smiled. "Don't worry."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded and kissed her again. Soon, they might not have time to do this again. They could never know what the future holds. He just hoped it would all turn out alright in the end.

"You're right, I shouldn't worry." Drake sighed deeply. They would move out after they rested, where they would have a real fight on their hands.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura smiled, then started to giggle again. "As far as I'm concerned, everything is going to be fine." she said.

She stretched her arms over her head and yawned. After a few minutes of silence, she dug into her pocket, shifting through the many things she'd put in there, and pulled out her MP3 player. She put the ear buds in, and started shifting through the songs, trying to find one that fit her mood at the moment. When she finally settled on one, she turned the music up just a bit, and turned her head to look out the window.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded. He then saw her get out her MP3, which reminded himself that he never wrote down the info he was planning to write before. He had hoped his hands calmed down enough to be able to write. His hands shaked as he took out his paper and pencil, and, like before, wouldn't operate when he tried to write. The burning and shaking sensation did not pass. He sighed and merely tried to focus and look at what he had already written on his paper. He looked at the information pertaining to the three Materials. He sighed and put the paper away with his shaking hands. Soon, he thought.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura watched Drake out of the corner of her eyes, then furrowed her brows. She turned her music down a little.

"Hey, are you alright, Drake?" she asked.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked at her and nodded. "I'm fine, it's just some aftershocks of holding that lightning in my hands. I'll be alright." He smiled at her.

Drake leaned back against the couched and closed his eyes for a bit, not sure of anything else to do. He tried to ignore the burning of his hands and relax. Drake has memories of his life with his guardian for a few instances as he closed his eyes.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura smiled and grabbed one of his hands. "You better be alright, or I'm never letting you do that ever again." she was still smiling as she said this.

She continued listening to her music, watching Drake as she did so, smiling.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake smiled back at her. He knew he was going to do it again, though. The attack was risky, but also powerful. With it, he could take out any of the Materials. He would have to be careful either way, because holding it for too long could kill him, or burn him even greater than this first time.

"Don't worry. Once I get the right way to harness it, the drawbacks won't be as severe."

Fearless Love

Years
    "Okay." she sighed. "Just don't get yourself seriously hurt, kay?"

She pulled her knees up to her chest, and crossed her arms over them. She put her chin on her arms and closed her eyes. She started thinking about all the others they would encounter. They would be seeing Jeremy, Caresse, and the fire kid soon enough, and she wasn't exactly looking forward to it. Anytime she was around Jeremy, she just got angry, and when she was around the fire kid, she got scared, those two together would make her a wreck.

They'd also be seeing Luphen around, which made her think of the paper in her pocket. He's right, Drake wouldn't ask him for help, but I will if I have to.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded in response. If he learned how to properly harness it, he won't hurt himself. He looked around, and yawned a bit. He was a little tired.

"Perhaps we should rest a bit? Tomorrow will be a busy day." He decided he needed a little bit of sleep to recover his wounds and his energy. He leaned in and kissed Aura again, before getting a little more comfortable on the couch.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura nodded her head, and stood to her feet. "You got it boss man." she stretched and crossed her arms, leaning against the couch for a second as she thought about what she was going to do next.

"Have a good sleep. I'll be. . . around. I'm not leaving the house, I'm just gonna wander around it." she said, and began to do just that, wander.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded, and he closed his eyes. He was actually very tired, and felt secure enough to fall asleep without a problem. In a matter of minutes, he was deep in sleep.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura sighed as she made it back to her bag. She had been around the entire house at least three times, and she had nothing to do. She pulled her pills out of her bag, taking one, then tossing it back to the floor. She glanced over at Drake, and noticed he had fallen asleep.

He must have been tired. She smiled, walked over to him, and kissed him on the cheek. Then she headed over to the door, and listened to the outside. It was raining lighter now, but it didn't seem like it would be letting up anytime soon. She put the hood of her jacket up and left the house. As she stepped out, she felt the rain hit her, but she didn't care. She looked around and found a latter against the house.

She went to the latter and started climbing. She made it to the top and stepped onto the roof. She had to be careful not to take a wrong step, or she'd fall right off. She sat down and turned her music up. She pushed back so she was laying down, rain splashing on her. She didn't care, she just watched the sky, and the few stars that were visible. She wouldn't be able to get any sleep, not that she intended to try, so she just stared up, waiting for the sun to rise.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake woke up, puzzled. He had a dream. He even remembered parts of it. In it, his guardian was alive, and living with him in his home, like before, but there was one more person there: Aura. They all seemed happy together. Drake smiled a bit as he remembered. What could have been, eh Travis? He asked himself. Drake looked around to see that Aura was no where to be found. She told him that she wasn't going to leave the house, only look around. Drake walked around and searched the entire house, and couldn't find her. Where did she go? Drake began to get slightly worried. He stepped outside and looked at a few of the streets. His eyes observed his surroundings. She was nowhere to be found. Drake got a little more worried, and turned back to the house. He sighed a bit when he saw her on the rooftop. He found the same ladder she went on, and climbed the roof as well. He went to her and sat down next to her.

"What are you doing up here? You've gotten yourself all wet..." He looked at her.

Back