• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Aura heard Drake come up to the roof, but just continued looking up. Over the course of the night, the rain had come and gone, and it had stopped thirty minutes ago, but she was still rather wet. When he spoke to her, she turned her attention to him.

"I was bored." she shrugged, "Plus, I like watching the stars, or the ones that I could see last night. Due to the rain clouds, I couldn't see very many."

She rubbed her eyes. She hadn't slept last night, she hadn't even tried, and that would probably show at some point or another.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked sharply at her feature. She didn't look like she had any rest at all.

"Were you up the whole night? Did you not get any sleep?" Drake looked at her. Come to think of it, whenever he had gone to sleep, she seemed reluctant more. She had only slept a little the night before as well, and the night before that as well.

"What's wrong?"

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura sat up, putting the hood of her jacket down, which made her realize how wet she actually was. She sighed.

"Nothings wrong. I just. . . didn't feel like going to sleep, that's all. It's no big deal." she said, observing her surroundings, "I just didn't feel like dealing with another nightmare."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake watched her. She was soaked. He watched her closely.

"You have these nightmares quite often it seems. I think they might be a big deal. Do you mind me asking what they're about?"

He wouldn't force her to talk about them if she didn't want to, but it seemed like an issue that should be dealt with somehow.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura rolled her eyes. "If having them every night for a year is often, then yeah, I have them often." she shook her head and sighed. "It's usually the same thing. I dream about the incident, the fire, that stupid kid." she paused, not speaking for a minute.

"Sometimes, it was things I was scared of. Like, that he would attack me again, or my baby brother. And there's not a single thing I could do about it." she clenched her fist at her side.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    The guy woke up in the back of a pickup truck. He jumped out of it and walked towards the city nearby.

This is perfect. I am a genius. Now all I have to do is drop the accent and get another name. Oh, yeah, and stop calling people peasants...That will be hard...

He kept on walking until he reached the city. He didn't want to raise any suspicions, so he decided not to use his powers for the time being. Who knows if another Corp peasant finds me? He'll probably warn the others...or kill me myself...And I have stuff to do before dying.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake silently listened to her. He wouldn't know how she has felt. He hasn't had dreams for a long time. But the same reoccurring one must be dreadful. It's obvious how much she dreaded fire. No wonder she was so scared of the flame Material. Drake put his arm around her. He had no words of comfort. He didn't know how to deal with this scenario, but he thought he should try something to cheer her up.

"Come on, you shouldn't be out in the cold, especially since you're all wet. You'll get sick."

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura nodded and yawned. "You're right." she looked down at herself. "I think I need to change, or I'll really get sick." she laughed, and stood, careful to keep her balance.

"I think I have a change of clothes in my backpack." she muttered as she started walking to the latter. When she reached it, she turned around, smiling at Drake, "Come on." she said, and started climbing down the latter.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake observed the surrounding briefly. Looks clear. Even though Drake was convinced nobody would be looking for them anyways, he preferred to be on the safe side. He never let his paranoia go. It had saved him too many times in the past. He looked at the distance where the Material's inn was. Hopefully, they were still there. Only time will tell for sure. He looked up at the dark sky, reminding him of what happened on the rooftop. Drake sighed and turned around. He followed Aura down the stairs and back into the house.

Fearless Love

Years
    When Aura got into the house, she picked up her bag, shifting through it. It took her a minute, but she finally found what she was looking for. She sighed once she got it out. "Gee, I have more stuff than I thought." she huffed her hair out of her face.

She turned to Drake, holding her clothes in her hands. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go change." with that, she headed to where she had found the bathroom the day before.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded to her. He sat down on the couch and waited for her to be done. He reached in his pocket for his paper. A sting of pain flooded his hands as he realized his hands still burned from the lightning. The shaking had thankfully stopped, so Drake payed the pain no mind. He took out his pencil and crossed out Eric's name from the list, but decided to keep his powers there, as a reminder of what he fought against. He then observed the powers of the other 3 Materials he would soon be going after. There was the one with Echolocation and the Lie-detecting ability, Jeremy. He shouldn't be too much of a problem. Then there was the girl with the healing and the illusion ability, Caresse. Lastly, there was the Material with Shadow and Flame manipulation. Out of them, he would be the toughest to take down, and the most deadly to fight against. With the support of the other two, this would be a tough fight, but he was certain if he struck hard and fast, he could overcome them. Drake was confident he could. However, he would have to try to keep the Flame Material away from Aura. She didn't take well to fire, and he didn't want to see her get hurt or scared anymore.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura looked herself over in the mirror. The only clothes she'd had in her bag were a pair of knee length, cut-off jeans, and a plain white T-shirt that had to of been two or three sizes too big. She sighed, until her other clothes dried, this would have to do. She pulled her hair out from under her shirt and pulled it up, sticking it in a ponytail.

She walked out of the bathroom, making her way back to where Drake was. She crossed her arms, blowing a few strands of loose hair out of her eyes.

"I feel like a giant pillow." she said, laughing.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake continued to think about the upcoming fight. He wasn't sure he would be able to do the thunderstorm attack again against them without injuring himself in the process. He'll just see how it goes.

As Aura came out in her new clothes, Drake put away his paper and looked over at her. He just smiled, "You look great", he said, standing up and walking over to her. He kissed her once before moving away and looking over at her once more, before kissing her again. He wasn't sure about what would soon happen, so he wanted to do that once more, just in case.

Fearless Love

Years
    She smiled brightly, putting her arms around his neck. "Someone's affectionate this morning." she said.

She leaned up and kissed him. Today was off to a good start. After a moment, she pulled away from him, still smiling. "I love you."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded at the first response. He liked being with her. He felt different every time she was around, like all of his trouble were temporarily thrown out of his mind. But those troubles were going to follow him eventually, which is why he wanted to make this count. He never knew what the future would hold. He kissed her back.

Drake again nodded in reply adding, "I love you too, Aura." He held her for a while.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura didn't speak, she just smiled. She tightened her grip around his neck and let her head rest against his chest, closing her eyes.

Her eyes were stinging a little, due to the fact she hadn't slept in quite a while. While her eyes were closed, she opened her ears, listening to everything she could hear. Her breathing was a little unsteady, and it was hard to ignore. She could hear people up and about outside, but she ignored their conversations. The thing she could hear the clearest was Drake's heartbeat.

She sighed and opened her eyes a little for a second, then closed them again.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake spoke his mind. He had begun this trend after meeting Aura, but even with her he did not say everything on his mind. It was a forced habit. "I wish this moment could last for a long time. These past few days have been some of the best of my life because of you." He closed his eyes, and just stood there, holding her.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura leaned back a bit to smile at him. She leaned up and kissed him, pulling away quickly.

"The moments will only last as long as we make them." she sighed, "We can stay a little bit longer. We don't have to leave just yet." she kissed him again. "And you made my life better than it ever has been. For the first time, I don't feel like I'm coming in second."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake had to finish what he started, but agreed that he didn't have to leave just yet. He didn't want to leave just yet. He wanted to stay with her for as long as he could, before he would go take out the three Materials. He kissed her back, and then again. "You'll never come second with me." He kissed her again, leading her to the couch, where he kissed her more.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura smiled as Drake kissed her. Pretty soon they would have to go fight Jeremy and his group, and she wasn't looking forward to it. On the up side, she enjoyed spending time with Drake. He made her feel like she was needed, like she was wanted.

She pulled away from him slowly. "I'm really glad I decided to stay with you, Drake." she smiled again, "I'm never leaving, not if I don't have to."

Back