• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exploding iPod Touch sets kid's pants on fire, melts his underwear

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I pizzed myself laughing at the moms stupidity, it's so obvious that something had to be done to the iPod beforehand. It's not like the iPod suddenly went all soccer mom for no reason.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ipodwarning.png

¡Que Péna!

I hope the judge on this one will be human enough to dismiss this stupidity. They probably tried to light a fart on fire with that iPod or something.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    That's put me off putting my iPod Touch in my pocket for life ^__^

Years
  • ...When I saw this thread title from the index list, my actually did a double take, and my jaw dropped.
    I shudder to think that occurring with my iPhone D:

By the way, it didn't necessarily MELT, per say. Scientifically speaking, when things catch on fire like that, or heat up, they stick to things, or mold into them, so to say. It happens all the time with burn victims, actually.
    I'm pretty sure removing the material that was melted onto the skin was actually more painful and traumatic than the burn itself.
    He wouldn't have to wear a diaper at all. It just depends on the material of underwear that he was wearing. If they were the boxers that are kind of rigid, in a sense, then it wouldn't surprise me if they did in fact melt to the skin if heat is applied that much.

But, only 150,000 dollars?! I'd try to hit for at least 250,000.

But, the iPod touch was off...?
    Well, perhaps this will give a whole new definition to "liar, liar, pants on fire".

Detox

Well ill be. Ive never heard of such a thing....melting underwear.....

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I need a picture, I don't believe any of this bull...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Even if this is improbable, it's still possible for a kid's iPod Touch to explode out of thin air and burnt his posterior.

Detox

The ironic and also somewhat funny thing about this thread is, that whenever I view it an ad for an Ipod touch is shown. But seriously, anything could have caused it to um...pop. That means its not nessecerisarily(spelling?) Apples fault.

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    An i-pod...melted a kids underwear?...That seems funnier then it seems painful, but that must have REALLY hurt.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • So like...are his undies burnt into his skin or something?

That's kinda gross in my opinion. More gross than serious. But anyway, that's weird. What's a little kid doing with that anyway? Kids are so spoiled nowadays...but I suppose that's just cause when I was that age, CD players were the thing. Ah, technology and inflation...they go hand in hand. But anyway, too bad for the kid. I don't feel bad for him cause I'm really mean.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • So like...are his undies burnt into his skin or something?

That's kinda gross in my opinion. More gross than serious. But anyway, that's weird. What's a little kid doing with that anyway? Kids are so spoiled nowadays...but I suppose that's just cause when I was that age, CD players were the thing. Ah, technology and inflation...they go hand in hand. But anyway, too bad for the kid. I don't feel bad for him cause I'm really mean.

True. Kids are being spoiled these days. Even though I got my first GameBoy when I was 6, I never asked for it. I never actually asked for anything. What is the world coming to?

Back