• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    I think women would be able to take care of the world, if all men were gone. Just because men were created first, doesn't mean they're better.

And women can prove to be more gentle. my view/observations are that women are less likely to go to war on the first threat, kill others just cause they wanna, polute, and kill animals just 'cause.

Remember, all artists make a draft before they create the masterpiece. (Artist = God, draft = man, masterpiece = women. Savvy?)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Jess made me lol.

Really, I have no problem with guys. As long as they believe themselves completely equal to girls. I believe myself fairly equal to plenty guys, but not all. Some are icky.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I think women would be able to take care of the world, if all men were gone. Just because men were created first, doesn't mean they're better.

And women can prove to be more gentle. my view/observations are that women are less likely to go to war on the first threat, kill others just cause they wanna, polute, and kill animals just 'cause.

Remember, all artists make a draft before they create the masterpiece. (Artist = God, draft = man, masterpiece = women. Savvy?)
    FAIL! I'm only stopping here beacuse I dont want to start a gender war, and confuse all the people who arn't here right now. Like Zam. He'd be so confused, lol.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Fail? I'm willing to stop before I get angry and we have a gender fight, but I want to know what you meant by 'fail'. I see no failage in my post. >.<

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
    This is Uboa. :D I.e. moi. FLIP THE SWITCH FFF. D:

And yaaaay, I'm less than three'd. x3 I less than three y'all too!
    :D And don't worry, Flames, I feel your pain. xD You got MW2 or Bad Company 2? o: SO I CAN KICK YO BOOTAY? 8DDD

And I wont get involved because I'm 15 and gender confused. 8D

Strikit

Years
    It's perfectly alright to have pride in your gender, but not to the point where you're willing to diss on the opposite gender without provocation. If someone has that much problem with the opposite gender perhaps they should go live in a single gender community.

I am only going to say this once.

You're perfectly allowed to have a bad day, PERSONALLY. I will not tolerate instigating spats, fights, and grudges in my OOC thread. As I have stated before, take it to PM or VM, or don't do it at all. This thread is for discussion among RP members, and discussion about the RP. Not flaming and fighting. Any violations beyond this will be handled with a warning. After that, they'll be reprimanded directly. And then if it continues they're out.

Also, I's sorry about your gender confusion, Uboa. I'm sure you make a lovely whatever gender you want to be. There will be no judgment here. =3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    This is Uboa. :D I.e. moi. FLIP THE SWITCH FFF. D:

And yaaaay, I'm less than three'd. x3 I less than three y'all too! :D And don't worry, Flames, I feel your pain. xD You got MW2 or Bad Company 2? o: SO I CAN KICK YO BOOTAY? 8DDD

And I wont get involved because I'm 15 and gender confused. 8D
    Lol, I want BC 2, and MW2 sucks so much..... *Rage* You got Halo? :D Best game ever!

Edit: Strikit seems kind mad.....

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    ANYONE GOT BIOSHOCK?! IT'S AMAZING!
    Just sayin'.

And, Uboa, what's with the ghostie thingy in your signature and your avatar? Explaaain!

Strikit

Years
    I got Bioshock. It's freaky. X]

My xBox is malfunctioning and won't eject anymore. Sadly, my hacker brother is out of town talking to a doctor about his voice boxx. He would be able to fix it. And my Fable is stuck in there. DX

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    ANYONE GOT BIOSHOCK?! IT'S AMAZING!
    Just sayin'.

And, Uboa, what's with the ghostie thingy in your signature and your avatar? Explaaain!
    Bioshock is ...... hm.... how should I put this.... scary. I stopped in the fishery beacuse the dang hospital scared me for life.... My sis is worse though. She didn't even get through the tutorial beacuse she ran away from the flaming couch, and got trapped behined the lil' crouch hole :cer_laugh:

I got Bioshock. It's freaky. X]

My xBox is malfunctioning and won't eject anymore. Sadly, my hacker brother is out of town talking to a doctor about his voice boxx. He would be able to fix it. And my Fable is stuck in there. DX
    Which Fable?!? Fable is awesome! I love the puppy :cer_love: The weird thing is... wiat I dont know if I can say this without getting in trouble... Well, the first thing that my dog digged up... not a very... clean thing....

Last edited:

Uboa

Years
    The ghostie thingy is, doodoodoodoo! Uboa! :D He's a... scary little ghost head in a very psychologically creepy game, Yume Nikki! :3 It's an old, but very interesting PC game (which you can download, if you're interested :D) where you're this girl, Madotsuki, who has to collect 24 effects relating to, apparently, things that have happened to her in her life, and you do this by going into her dreams, which are her subconscious manifested. I say apparently, btw, because the game gives you no plot and no dialogue, it is all left to speculation for the player. xD Which makes it a great game, imo, it just leaves you with a big ol' WUT face half the time. :3

On a side note, yep, Bioshock is AMAZING. I played both and fell in love. D: And of course, Halo 3 was my first game. xD Drop me your gtag and we'll kick some arse sometime. >:3 And thank you for understanding, Sirk. c: YAY FOR NO JUDGEMENT. <3

Strikit

Years
    Fable 2 made me sad. Fable one eats it for breakfast. I like the dog in 2, as well as the Balverines, but Fable has a better storyline and I adore Jack of Blades. Plus my guy was killer. He had red clouds of evil, red eyes, horns, a Howl tattoo on his face, a bigass sword, and dark armor with horns on the helmet. Also his summon was the white Balverine.

We love everyone here. We won't judge them for anything. Anyone who does is immediately booted from the RP unceremoniously and their character is brutally killed. As a RP God I do not tolerate intolerance.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    I've been known to laugh at freaky things.

I LOVES ME THE HOSPITAL!

Haha! I got red ring'd last year on my 360! ;D

The only thing that scares me is in Bioshock 2 when the Big Sister comes to plaaay. ;D

Strikit

Years
    The red ring made me sad. It came up while I was killing Jack of Blades in dragon form. I screamed.

Uboa

Years
    *bows to Sirk Shrine of Holy Tolerance* :'D?

I've been RRoD'd twice. xD Both, I got over in half an hour by leaving it d/c'd for a while. o 3o And that USED to scare me. xD I remember I once REFUSED to leave where I was because I saw the BS run by me. ; ___; And that first 'Big Sister doesn't want you playing with me. D:' sent shudders down my spine. GOD that game was amazing. <333 But it seemed like a repeat of the first more or less, just a different storyline and some chapters were different. :c But I still loved it. <3

Strikit

Years
    I've never played through it. To be honest, rarely do I like anything besides old Mario and Sonic.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Screaming at video games isn't strange isn't strange for me. x3 I usually cuss out everyone and everyhing, and scream and yell and break things. ^^

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Fable 1 had a better feel to it than Fable 2. Hard to explain.

Uboa, I am a huge Halo fan, and played all of them since they came out. You can mouse over the Xbox 360 symbol by my info stuff in the top righthand cornor of the posty box thing.

RRoD is funny :P 360 elite, FTW!

Strikit

Years
    One time, when I had Sapphire I'd almost beaten the Elite Four after much effort but I dropped my GBA and it froze. I screamed a little and bonked my head. It hurt and it made me kind of feel better.

Uboa

Years
    I feel you, Jess, I feel you. xD One kill away from my first ever Nuke in MW2. ONE kill away. And some douchebag from the other side of the map randomly n00b t00b's me. I. Screamed. xDDDD The funny thing was, it was the last kill, too, so I was like 'FFF I'M NOT GONNA MAKE EET' even before I got t00b'd. xP
    And I'm FPS and horror games all the way. <3 Dead Rising is my official favorite game, though, nothing's better than cleaving a zombie. :D I can't be the only one eager for F.3.A.R., though. D:

And the Elite isn't invincible, mate. xD A friend of mine got RRoD'd a few months after getting an Elite. :3 You're just lucky? xD

Back