• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    HAHA! Maybe that's why you're so messed up, Strikit.....
    Wait, NEVERMIND! ;D

But in Bioshock 2 you're an effing BIG DADDY! F.T.W!!!! Weapons = ftw! And I loved the new look for the Little Sisters.

...."Big Sister doesn't want you playing with me...." I loved that line! I was like 'YESHHH! COME AND PLAY, SISTA!" I was yelling the whoole time I played that game. <3

...lol. 'Mr. Bubbles' ;D

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Screaming at video games isn't strange isn't strange for me. x3 I usually cuss out everyone and everyhing, and scream and yell and break things. ^^
    When play Mass Effect 2 I often smack talk the game XD I love the infultrators slow time thingy. Some much fun screaming "BOOM, HEAD SHOT!"

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    HAHA! I do the head shot thing alllll the time. Especially when I play GTA or a zombie game. ;D

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I usually don't talk during gaming. I turn the game sound off and music up and it's my stress relief time. I live a high stress lifestyle so gaming allows me to focus on something besides real life issues. That's where RP comes in too. Pokemon is the best for stress relief because I'm good at it. I know the combos and can recite you type advantages, so it takes minimal effort.

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
    I just like the happy feeling I get when I get a headshot from miles away. xD But I love to listen to music while playing, too. It motivates me. 8D

ANYWAYS, mum is here! :3 I'ma badger her so we can get meh backpack. <333

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I set my rhapsody and let it play. Papa Roach, Avenged Sevenfold, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Rick Springfield, Dope, Brad Paisley, Kill Hannah, Bowling for Soup, the Jurassic Park theme song, Titanic soundtrack, Scottie Doesn't Know, Shinedown, Seether, Saliva, Hinder, Drowning Pool, Breaking Benjamin, Ra, 3oh!3, Ugly Kid Joe, FREEBIRD, The Bloodhound Gang, Freakhouse, 30 Seconds to Mars...

Thus has been the soundtrack for Yellow lately. =D

We'll badger with you, Boa. Yes, you's boa now.

A-badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger...

Mushroom! MUSHROOM!

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I set my rhapsody and let it play. Papa Roach, Avenged Sevenfold, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Rick Springfield, Dope, Brad Paisley, Kill Hannah, Bowling for Soup, the Jurassic Park theme song, Titanic soundtrack, Scottie Doesn't Know, Shinedown, Seether, Saliva, Hinder, Drowning Pool, Breaking Benjamin, Ra, 3oh!3, Ugly Kid Joe, FREEBIRD, The Bloodhound Gang, Freakhouse, 30 Seconds to Mars...

Thus has been the soundtrack for Yellow lately. =D

We'll badger with you, Boa. Yes, you's boa now.

A-badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger...

Mushroom! MUSHROOM!
    :cer_boogie: badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger SNAKE SNAKE AH-badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger

LAMA SONG!

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
    I'm sad now. ; A; Apparently, my mum STILL hasn't turned the check or whatever into money, so we're going tomorrow. D: Which would be alright, except for the fact Hot Topic changes their inventory like every three days, and it was the last one, so I'm worried someone else might buy it/it wont be there anymore. DDDx And it's like 15$, too! DDD: But my mum's like 'Noh.' :c

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Ok i'll try and address the 3 pages of OOC posted while I was gone

(Uboa's plan to mess with Skar)
    Uboa, if you try to do anything to Skar,Odessa will mess you up(Or at least drive you away). Plus, it has been proven by the Mythbusters that you cannot do that to people to make them "go" in there sleep.(Yay for the Mythbusters)

(Good games)
    Top 10 game I have eva played!!!
    1.Fallout 3(Luv it still)
    2.Bioshock(orig, for some reason new one a little dissapointing)
    3.Silent hill 2(One of the freakiest games of all time, Plus Pyramid head!!!)
    4.Pokemon(Hard to place one, i've played most of them for handheld gaming devices and pokemon collouseum, plus Pokemon stadium for nintendo 64)
    5.GTA VI(Story in main is awesome, but more fun just to mess around in The ballad of Gay Tony)
    6.Half-life 2(Absolute favorite on the Orange box, can't wait for HL2:Episode 3)
    7.Portal:Still alive arcade version with extra maps(Portal 2 announced OMFG yes!!!!)
    8.Team Fortress 2(Hopefully Valve keeps the promise to put all PC updates onto Xbox 360 version)
    9.Fable:The lost Chapters(Extended version of Fable)
    10.Call of Duty:World at War(Now that all the hackerz went to Modern Warfare 2 its really fun!!!!Plus Nazi zombies is awesome.)

(Random badger song)
    The Badger song? Try out the mysterious ticking noise sometime!!!

(Gender)
    *No comment*

I think that covers all the important stuff that happened while I was away.

Duh, I forgot to make a mention about books.

(Good/Memorable books)
    Some of my favorite books i've never heard anyone else ever mention so here is a short list of pretty good books.
    1.Inheritance series(Movie completely blew but books are good)
    2.Island of Dr.Monroe(This is the only book ever that not even Tv could stop me from reading without pause)
    3.Four past Midnight-Stephen King(But all his books are 1337)
    4.Unwind(Really liked the concept)
    5.Empire-Orson Scott Card(Same guy who did Ender's game, really like the storyline,idea of it)

These are just a few of my favorite books!!!

There, that finishes it.

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Ok i'll try and address the 3 pages of OOC posted while I was gone

(Uboa's plan to mess with Skar)
    Uboa, if you try to do anything to Skar,Odessa will mess you up(Or at least drive you away). Plus, it has been proven by the Mythbusters that you cannot do that to people to make them "go" in there sleep.(Yay for the Mythbusters)

(Good games)
    Top 10 game I have eva played!!!(Xbox 360)
    1.Fallout 3(Luv it still)
    2.Bioshock(orig, for some reason new one a little dissapointing)
    3.Silent hill 2(One of the freakiest games of all time, Plus Pyramid head!!!)
    4.Pokemon(Hard to place one, i've played most of them for handheld gaming devices and pokemon collouseum, plus Pokemon stadium for nintendo 64)
    5.GTA VI(Story in main is awesome, but more fun just to mess around in The ballad of Gay Tony)
    6.Half-life 2(Absolute favorite on the Orange box, can't wait for HL2:Episode 3)
    7.Portal:Still alive arcade version with extra maps(Portal 2 announced OMFG yes!!!!)
    8.Team Fortress 2(Hopefully Valve keeps the promise to put all PC updates onto Xbox 360 version)
    9.Fable:The lost Chapters(Extended version of Fable)
    10.Call of Duty:World at War(Now that all the hackerz went to Modern Warfare 2 its really fun!!!!Plus Nazi zombies is awesome.)

(Random badger song)
    The Badger song? Try out the mysterious ticking noise sometime!!!

(Gender)
    *No comment*

I think that covers all the important stuff that happened while I was away.

Duh, I forgot to make a mention about books.

(Good/Memorable books)
    Some of my favorite books i've never heard anyone else ever mention so here is a short list of pretty good books.
    1.Inheritance series(Movie completely blew but books are good)
    2.Island of Dr.Monroe(This is the only book ever that not even Tv could stop me from reading without pause)
    3.Four past Midnight-Stephen King(But all his books are 1337)
    4.Unwind(Really liked the concept)
    5.Empire-Orson Scott Card(Same guy who did Ender's game, really like the storyline,idea of it)

These are just a few of my favorite books!!!

There, that finishes it.
    Mythbusters, win
    Fallout 3, win
    PPP, win

Told you we would get along :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Oh, yeah I also forgot
    I do not tolerate intolerance
    Double negative, a black hole shall soon open up in your vicinity.

Finally, also i'm very good at summarizing... But no comments on my fav books?

Forgot to say, my Gamertag is Stormthehouse(Look below my Pokecommunity name if you need a reminder)
    I'm trying to make it to 20k gamerscore before the end of the year.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Oh, yeah I also forgot

Double negative, a black hole shall soon open up in your vicinity.

Finally, also i'm very good at summarizing... But no comments on my fav books?

Forgot to say, my Gamertag is Stormthehouse(Look below my Pokecommunity name if you need a reminder)
    I'm trying to make it to 20k gamerscore before the end of the year.
    See the lil' 360 symbol under your posts? Mouse over it.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    I know about that, I had to fill out that bit myself.
    The games I currently own are GTA IV,Fallout 3, Left 4 dead 2, Castle crashers, Battlefield:1943, Portal:Still alive, The orange box(Half life 2, half-life 2:Episodes 1 and 2, portal, Team Fortress 2), Left 4 dead original, Bioshock original(I'm gonna try and unlock all the achievements for this), Alien Hominid HD, and a few others I can't name right now

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I know about that, I had to fill out that bit myself.
    The games I currently own are GTA IV,Fallout 3, Left 4 dead 2, Castle crashers, Battlefield:1943, Portal:Still alive, The orange box(Half life 2, half-life 2:Episodes 1 and 2, portal, Team Fortress 2), Left 4 dead original, Bioshock original(I'm gonna try and unlock all the achievements for this), Alien Hominid HD, and a few others I can't name right now
    GTA is garbage, good idea, horrible contents. L4D is cool. CC is bomb. BC is awesome, never played 1943 though. Portal XD. Bioshock is scary. AH I havn't played, but I think its hard. I have so many more games then you :P its not even funny. Where is your Halo?!?!?!?!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    I had Halo, I played it way too much, I got bored, I sold to get WAW.
    You only have more games then me because its almost E3 so at this time of year I sell a buncha games I don't play to clear out my game carrying case for the games coming out in fall(Already I know some of these to be Portal 2,Fable III, Call of Duty:Black ops, I hear tell of HL2:Episode 3,Fallout:New Vegas).
    Plus I use the money from selling them to start setting up reservations for the games I want the most(Already got $20 down on New Vegas Collectors Edition)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I had Halo, I played it way too much, I got bored, I sold to get WAW.
    You only have more games then me because its almost E3 so at this time of year I sell a buncha games I don't play to clear out my game carrying case for the games coming out in fall(Already I know some of these to be Portal 2,Fable III, Call of Duty:Black ops, I hear tell of HL2:Episode 3,Fallout:New Vegas).
    Plus I use the money from selling them to start setting up reservations for the games I want the most(Already got $20 down on New Vegas Collectors Edition)
    My freinds do the same thing.... I guess I'm rich then. I keep all my games. I have too many... It fills up the under of my TV. I'll take a pic if you want :P

Back