• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Ack, sorry I haven't been on in a while! Road trip, lake house with family, and 4th of July fireworks war with the neighbors. I'll just say that we... WON!!!

I'll get my post up soon!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Its ok Eeveelution, even with your something number of days hiatus you're still considered one of the most active posters here... ha... ha ha.
    This rp is soooooooooo slow right now.
    I'm want to wake Skar and Odessa and have them interact with the returning raiders.
    I have a plan for how it will work out from Colbie, to the stolen trainer balls... I just need some confirmation that people will interact with me within a month of posting it.
    Just a summary of the idea, he thinks Colbie's pretty, but won't trust her(like he doesn't trust anyone but Odessa), he doesn't like how Xavier stole the pokemon, and he doesn't like that one guy has a shotgun but he keeps that to himself.

I don't know though, with this low level of activity i'm not sure about putting skar into a position it might take me the rest of summer to drag him out of.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Hey, don't judge the shot gun. Half of the people in the chateau carry guns. It's a part of war. Now what your character does... I will just resppond accordingly. Maybe a midnight prank to teach you a lesson.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    But he just woke up after sleeping all day, he is gonna be awake all night...sooooo no night pranking
    Also he had his judgements towards shotguns, handguns are so much better :P

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Chase demands that everyone he takes on raids either own a gun, or procure one quickly, seeing as what they're doing is so dangerous.

With summer in full swing there's going to be a mix between lots of activity and none at all. But if there's a set plot involved, people will go up in their posting rate.

If you post something, Zam, Chase will at least acknowledge him, depending on how much it involves him. Likely, if he shows interest towards Colbie Chase will go into testosterone overdrive. At risk of sounding sexist, he'll see it as a "finders keepers" type thing.

And with the stolen Pokemon, he'll have a cow if Skar complains about that. He'll make an enemy, which is always fun in RP.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    He won't complain, but he'll be unhappy,and may decide he doesn't like him simply for his reasons(quote:Couldn't forgive...synth).
    Skar judges based on a persons reasons,not actions...he probably would have taken the pokeballs too, but not because the persons a synth,because if the pokemon could be befriended, they could become allies.
    somewhere in my SU I think I put he sympathizes with synths because they have been brainwashed(something like that).
    Also he is just as willing to trust a synth as a TB(Father's betrayal fostered distrust of TB).
    I lost track of where I was going with this so i'll check back later

Back, also any interest he shows in Colbie will be boiled down to massive distrust and skepticism about whatever she says,and probably no real words of acknowledgement beyond the obligatory "Who are you?"
    And if Skar has to get a gun then its gotta be a pistol, or Rifle... no shotty.
    Although if you look at my posted history he did go on raids in his last TB community before it was destroyed, he might have some experience with guns or close quarters combat(knife,fisticuffs)

Last to Eeveelutions post, I hate shotguns because they are low accuracy,short range, kill only weapons.
    Great for urban murder-everything warfare but if you get a hostage situation, or need to incapaciatate someone you might as well be using a bazooka.
    Handguns are high-accuracy(depending on user's skill),mid-damage weapons.
    Good for a large variety of situations and if you wanna kill someone the high-accuracy can translate into headshotting miracle gun(once again depending on skill of user).
    Plus if I want a gurantee of killing everything in sight i'll just use hunting ammo(different from regular ammo in the sense that its banned for use in war and is basically a guranteed kill no matter where you hit on body[head-dead,upper chest-dead,stomach-dead,shoulder-dead,arm-dead,leg-dead,foot-loss of foot extending to death]its made for large game like mooses and since the entire point is to kill the animal its considered more humane to use hunting ammo that, once it hits the target, spreads out several centimeters creating massive,normally fatal damage)
    I also don't like shotguns because noobs on MW2 use the AA12 with FMJ(which doesn't exist for real shotguns) and run spinning into rooms killing everything within 6 ft before getting destroyed by the guy 7ft away out of range of his shotgun

I probably didn't need to post the shotgun thing but i'm bored and hoping someone will comment if only to fight me on this

Edit: The reason I haven't posted yet is i'm waiting for Chase and Geralt and everyone to get back to the Chateau so he can meet up with them as they return, so yeah... Post away...please...quickly

Edit 2: How do you like my new quote in my sig?

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    *sigh* I don't think Mira is coming back. Strikit, When you get the chance, Could you have Naomi get my character unstuck since the plan was for Issac to meet her and such?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    *sigh* I don't think Mira is coming back. Strikit, When you get the chance, Could you have Naomi get my character unstuck since the plan was for Issac to meet her and such?
    Here, when RM posts and we leave, I'll get you on the way out. It will take a few in RP posts to get out and RM still hasn't posted yet ( -_- ) but it might be faster.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    *yaaaaaaaawn*

hi pplz. I'm in georgia atm. and i'm bored. And Jason's waiting for naomi's confirmation. so uhhhh. yea.

Strikit

Years
    I'm going to get all my posts written tonight, I'm off work tomorrow so I'm going to stay up late and sleep in until four. =D

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    LE GASP!

Naomi! Badd!

I love writing Colbie. With her views on TBs and Synthetics, it feels like I'm writing Voldemort from the Harry Potter series, with his views on Muggle Borns being filthy and Purebloods being clean. :)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    LE GASP!

Naomi! Badd!

I love writing Colbie. With her views on TBs and Synthetics, it feels like I'm writing Voldemort from the Harry Potter series, with his views on Muggle Borns being filthy and Purebloods being clean. :)
    Lol, wtf? Hahahahahaha. Were are the Dea- ohhh, silly TBRA. Oh, I know who I am

Spoiler:

So, who's Harry?

Strikit

Years
    Hahaha, Naomi hates her.

I decided what relation Naomi is to Adam. Anyone wanna take a wild guess?

I was unhappy with how Draco turned out to be a soft fluffy good wuss.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hahaha, Naomi hates her.

I decided what relation Naomi is to Adam. Anyone wanna take a wild guess?

I was unhappy with how Draco turned out to be a soft fluffy good wuss.
    XD nah I think of him more like a person who feels bad that the others had to save his @$$ so many times. The movie makes him more of a wuss than the book with the 6th movie XD

Alright, time for my guess. Naomi is to Adam as Jack of Blades is to the Hero in Fable: Nice at first, but uses them to take over the world and stabes 'em in the back!

BTW: Sorry to all of you who havn't read the 7th HP book :P

Strikit

Years
    The movies ruined everything. After the fourth, I lost all faith that any of them will be any good. WHERE are Bill and Charlie? WHY isn't Fleur a veela? And WHERE is Winky?

Hahaha, points for the reference to Fable. That was actually why Jack the Zangoose got named such. He may not have blades, but he's sharp.

No, though. There's a seeerious hint in my last post.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    The movies ruined everything. After the fourth, I lost all faith that any of them will be any good. WHERE are Bill and Charlie? WHY isn't Fleur a veela? And WHERE is Winky?

Hahaha, points for the reference to Fable. That was actually why Jack the Zangoose got named such. He may not have blades, but he's sharp.

No, though. There's a seeerious hint in my last post.
    I was close... somewhere. :)

They left PEAVES OUT! GAHHHH!!! It unsrews backwords fool! I'll re-read, and guess again.

Edit: Alright, new consperiasy theroy. Naomi is working with Xavior (who may or may not be Adam in desguise [ where Adam is not a synth, but a TB!!!!!! GASP!]) Naomi knows where Adam is, and still likes him... you know, like likes him. Or Adam is the one calling the shots beacuse Naomi loooooooves him :P

Any closer at all? XD

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
    Peeves is incredibly important.

You're over analyzing. There's not much of a conspiracy at play here. She does looove him, but not like that. In fact, it would be against nature if she did.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Peeves is incredibly important.

You're over analyzing. There's not much of a conspiracy at play here. She does looove him, but not like that. In fact, it would be against nature if she did.
    Ok then. If you say so. I'm still sticking with my conspericies. :cer_shiffty:

We do know that she was/is working for somone for money. Since she synth perz, I doubt that money is all that hard to come by for her.

Strikit

Years
    Naomi isn't quite working for anyone. She has plenty of people working for her, but she answers to herself.

Back