• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Just want to let you all know that I'll be going to Arizona next Sunday. I'm probobly gonna stay there for a week or something so just giving you all a heads up. Hopefully when I'm there I'll find some way get on the internet and keep posting (whenever Issac get's the A-ok to see Naomi that is)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Alright, finished readin through the new OOC post. I'm at my grandparents house for a lil while so for about the next 2 weeks i'll be makin myself scarce, if anything happens with the RP storywise well just pretend Skar and Odessa slept through it(Unless more then 36 hours story time passes in which case i'll make up something oce I can get back home)
    Plans for Summer:
    1.Get job anywhere(preferably restaurant though)
    2.Save up about $850(I wanna get Laptop and I know a good one that is about $800 and the rest of the money goes towards games on Steam)
    3.Raise gamerscore on 360 past 20k
    4.Buy some good books from Borders
    5.Try and keep up with everyone here on RP
    6.Beat Silent Hill:Homecoming(Just got it,already has me scared out of my mind)
    7.Find 5 quotes to randomly put into my sig at one point or another(already got 2)

I got Silent Hill:Homecoming and Resident Evil 5 for 360 now
    One more achievement for Resident Evil 5 and I got them all
    I'm gonna go read up on the RP now.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Alright, mostly empty here.
    Anyway i'll be going to Tennessee Friday so I won't be posting at all, but i'll try and get on Wednesday or Thursday to follow the post and post myself if I feel its neccessary.
    Also expect me to make a million references to various video games throughout the RP. Silent hill ,Resident Evil , Deadrising(Maybe), GTA IV, etc.

Be back(Hopefully) in a few days

Edit:Ok... two days with no post here, definitely kinda empty.
    Anyways I meant Tennessee, not Arizona.
    Gonna see if the RP has any new post then come back here.

Edit 2:Well, only one post... from Uboa... At this rate when I next check they'll be one more post on the RP. On a realated note I won't be back on for at least a weel from today so talk to you all soon... and post some more people, no wonder I have a iffy timeline if your all this slow to post!!!

Last edited:

Serin

Noob
    Years
    Everyone involved in the raid, this is sort of important, depending on what you wanna do. This is information about Ivan, you guys can do anything you'd like, either discover him and find out his true identity and kill him, or think he's a True Born or something. Whatever you want. Or you can just simply not notice that he is near you guys hiding behind a bush (I'm sure the guard dogs would eventually sniff him out.)

But if you guys don't notice him, then I will just have him follow you around for a bit and think of his fate later.

Name: Ivan

Age: 4 years since first created; Appears to be in early 20's

Faction: Synthetic, T.B.R.A.

Appearance: Ivan is a young-looking, fair-skinned male with a very innocent face. He is roughly 5'9" and has a slim, athletic build. His hair is neatly combed forward and is a silky brown color. His eyes are wide and eager; colored black like all Synthetics, though he often uses an eye color changing liquid that changes it a bright green. Ivan wears loose-fitted black pants, black running shoes, a black long-sleeved shirt, and over that a dark grayish bullet-proof vest. Stitched onto the right breast is red letters saying T.R.B.A. Around his pants is a gray utility belt, on the right side is clipped one Poke'ball, all a gray and blue color. On the left side is a holster equipped inside is a small blue-colored handgun. And on the back he has a set of handcuffs, and 4 medical syringes and a small wallet, inside is a golden badge that identifies him.

Personality: Ivan is very kind and gentle, but also persuasive and sly, making his job with the T.R.B.A. all that much easier. Although Ivan was "created" to simply reason with True Borns and take them to Sunnyshore, he has a soft side for the humans and stalls in just simply trying to "round them up." With his sympathetic feelings for True Borns, Ivan would never even think about killing a True Born, and feels their pain when he sees them tortured and treated like dirt by Synthetics. Ivan is a tactician, always trying to find ways to do things but either ends up making a simple task complicated, or making a stupid move and getting himself into trouble.

Pokémon:
    Name: Reaper
    Species: Weavile
    Appearance: Reaper's fur is commonly blue but on it's back it has black tiger stripes, his feathers a deep red along with the gem on it's forehead. His claws are white but the tips are colored black and it's eyes, pitch dark. A small brown bag is tied around it's shoulder.
    Personality: Reaper is a straight minded Pokemon and is set out to do one thing only, and that's his job. He has a strong respect for all of his allies and rarely looks at anyone as enemies.
    History: Reaper was cloned as a Weavile and was trained as a Weavile to do one job only, and that's to catch or trap True Borns that are possibly dangerous, inject a relaxant into their blood streams that will put them into a deep slumber for about 5 hours. After a standard six months of training after released from his birth tube, he was then given to Ivan for his first partner. So far, Reaper has been successful in catching sixteen True Born Pokemon, and six True Born humans on his own, and 103 True Born Pokemon and 43 humans with assistance from Ivan. This has caused him to be ranked in the top percentile of cloned Weavile assigned to the same job, and has pushed Ivan himself far up the ranks in the T.R.B.A.
    Moves: Faint Attack, Night Slash, Shadow Ball, Ice Shard, Double-Team

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    *cracks knuckles* Gaah guys, we need some more action in this thread!
    Luckily my post should help that. after all, a little bloodshed could do nicely to gain everybody's attention.
    so, expect some artery drainin' >=D

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Hey Strikit. Feel free to post your part of the raid, fire off shadow balls, ect. I will be gathering supplies in the shop.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Will do. I intend to come up with a fairly lengthy post for this portion of the raid. And you, feel free to find some Synthetic Pokemon. Up to two, first evolution, must be of different types.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    *Grins* Well, my post is coming along well, I'm about to get to the gory bits, although I can't take it too far, as I don't want us to get modded. =/

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    I'm back now, compared to when the RP was first opened this OOC is very slow(if I remember correctly we went through 5 pages in one night)
    Anyways i'm gonna go read the new RP post now.

Edit:Alright, i've finished reading the RP post,bit confused about Uboa's post because I thought you had an arcanine, then you mentioned evolved from an Eevee, then you mentioned blue fur? I'm gonna check you RP sign-up just to figure out what you have.

Is it ok with you,Stirkit, and you,Uboa, if I wake up Skar and Odessa and have them join in on the group chat in front of the Chateau? If so i'll probably post tomorrow, otherwise they'll sleep until the raids over.

Thats that for tonight, i'm probably gonna go spend about an hour blowing up my guy on Fallout 3 with mines(I got a buncha random junk piled on a large pile of mines and its just so funny to blow it up and see all the stuff embed itself in walls among other things)

Edit 2:No new post on eithier OOC or RP... also why doesn't Uboa have her shortened history on the first page like the rest of us, i'm still confused on her pokemon.

Edit 3: after a little re-reading(Uboa's first post) I figured out that she has a flareon, although i'm still confused about the blue fur bit.

Seemingly random little side note: I really,really,really hate shotguns.
    I really,really love handguns.
    Grenades are great

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    *Reads up on the raid.* :cer_eek:

OH SH--- NOOOO, ITS A TRAP!!!!!

Hehehe. /have fun with that you guys. So, when are you going to attack Sunnyshore? :)

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
    GAH, I haven't managed to post in the RP in so long, though it's mainly because I haven't had anyone to talk to and Ellie's giant friend hasn't replied yet. xD And each of her Pokemon have their own mini history on their respective bios. o: The Flareon is a synthetic Flareon her mum (who worked at the lab) stole when it was still a cloned Eevee. Her fur is blue because it turned inverted from the Synthetic effect. :3 Now to check on the RP in case the subscription never told me someone did post. xD​

Back