• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I wish I had a job. It's so sweet of you to call Volunteering at the Humane Society a job. >w>;; Money makes the job a job. Volunteer work just makes it so gma doesn't yell at me as much.

I'm on cuz I have no life, and also cuz I am addicted to a Warriors RPGs site right now. O__o I don't think I've gone to bed before 3 one night this week. *yawn* We leave for the beach tomorrow, but T has to go to church at like 9 am! Ha! But yea, IDK if I'll have interwebs there... though it's not like I've posted anything in the last two weeks anyway. T__T
    Oh, that. Ya thats not a job XD What RPG?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    There is a website dedicated towards the Warriors book series and you can start a charecter there... RM has gotten herself involved there so it seems

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I'm not crazy, I just wanted to be oblivious to what day it was because if I know what day it is then its no longer a surprise when I randomly turn on the TV and theres a episode of Mythbuster's on I haven't seen cuz I know that new episodes air wenesday night and they repeat thursday afternoon and night and again on Friday sometimes on the Science channel

Also RM, volunteering at the humane society is more then i'm doing... I'm just sitting around playing video games, watching vids on youtube, and posting here... not all that much really
    Ahhhh, Mythbusters.....

Told you, Friends ship +

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    It's a Warriors RPG website. Warriors is an awesome-possum set of books. The plot is pretty simple on the outside: Four clans of wild cats that live in the woods. One is liek the Gryffindor of cats, and the other is the Slytherin, and then the other two are there but no one really cares about em. Then the good clan suddenly has a bad guy in their midst, and the plot pretty much progresses from there.

All the cats can talk, and in the books they're fun to read because each cat has goals, and a personality, and ideas that keep you in rapture.

The RPG is a bit different. Since there are so many cat-clones (what with people making cats each day), you get a lot of the same sideways glances and angry fights. Plus the leaders are different, and have different personalities/thoughts thanks to the players RPin them. But it's still uber fun, and adopting cats is addictive. I have like 30 right now. I'm the crazy virtual cat lady. :P

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    It's a Warriors RPG website. Warriors is an awesome-possum set of books. The plot is pretty simple on the outside: Four clans of wild cats that live in the woods. One is liek the Gryffindor of cats, and the other is the Slytherin, and then the other two are there but no one really cares about em. Then the good clan suddenly has a bad guy in their midst, and the plot pretty much progresses from there.

All the cats can talk, and in the books they're fun to read because each cat has goals, and a personality, and ideas that keep you in rapture.

The RPG is a bit different. Since there are so many cat-clones (what with people making cats each day), you get a lot of the same sideways glances and angry fights. Plus the leaders are different, and have different personalities/thoughts thanks to the players RPin them. But it's still uber fun, and adopting cats is addictive. I have like 30 right now. I'm the crazy virtual cat lady. :P
    TL;DR

Yes... that thing. *losses interest...*

YOU DITCHED MEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?! RAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!1 RWAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE ONE 1111!!!!!!1 ELEVEN!!!!!!!!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    I shoulda brought the simpsons movie over here... I've already watched Slumdog millionaire today and i'm not sure where the X-files movie is and all I got on my xbox is a few episodes of Red vs Blue(Favorite charecter is Caboose), The guild, an episode of Code Monkeys, an Episode of Mythbusters, some Family guy episodes, and some Mirrors edge game videos.
    That may sound like a lot but when you have watched them all at least five times each you seriously need a break from them.

I guess I could pop in Fable:TLC and have some fun with that... nah, i'll stick with posting here and watching youtube videos for now.
    The simpsons thing came up because of the Cat lady reference.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    That wasn't even that long...

And I ditched you cuz nothing was happening. I mean, it'd be fun to talk about battles for like, maybe five posts, but it's not like Sirius hasn't seen a pokemon battle before. She's hungry, and there are rumors of a raid occurring sometime within the next year or so.... *eye roll* You can always follow me out, if your secretary'll let you. :P

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Red vs Blue!?!!?!?!?! *Hugs*

*backs up* *cough* um, sorry about that. Church is better, but Caboose is awsome too :D

Eh, the raid is over XD and its not that late (suposivly).

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    She's hungry, and there are rumors of a raid occurring sometime within the next year or so.... *eye roll* You can always follow me out, if your secretary'll let you. :P

RM... the raid ended like a page and a half ago on the RP, Chase found Colbie, Ellie and Shirl are talking with my charecters, Pikapips charecter did something for Naomi(I think), Geralt robbed a store and got a gun, and you and flame were in the Biodome talking... I think that about sums up what happened... oh and one guy got beat up,held hostage, then held hostage by a charmeleon, then escaped.

Yeah, thats pretty much what happened, Skar slept through the raid and plans to do some exploring of the Chateau after he finishes talking with Ellie.

Red vs Blue!?!!?!?!?! *Hugs*

*backs up* *cough* um, sorry about that. Church is awesome, but Caboose is better :D I like Tex though

Eh, the raid is over XD and its not that late (suposivly).

Hmmmm, accordin to this clearly not tampered with quote, you like Tex... A psychopathic female... ummmmmm... well as Church described her... *****.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    RM... the raid ended like a page and a half ago on the RP, Chase found Colbie, Ellie and Shirl are talking with my charecters, Pikapips charecter did something for Naomi(I think), Geralt robbed a store and got a gun, and you and flame were in the Biodome talking... I think that about sums up what happened... oh and one guy got beat up,held hostage, then held hostage by a charmeleon, then escaped.

Yeah, thats pretty much what happened, Skar slept through the raid and plans to do some exploring of the Chateau after he finishes talking with Ellie.

Hmmmm, accordin to this clearly not tampered with quote, you like Tex... A psychopathic female... ummmmmm... well as Church described her... *****.
    Tex owns too. Have you seen the new animation they did? That crap is sooooo epic, I almost cried the first time I saw it ....

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    New animation, I have some of the xbox versions and then I watch the rest on youtube!!! WHAT NEW ANIMATIONS!!!!
    Or you could go on their website.... -_-

They did their own animations! It owns!

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    ahhhh, their website... i'm just gonna *mumble*
    *Starts watching demotivational poster videos again*
    Your a lost cause!

Ima .... well, IDK as of right now.

I need somthing to do now... I think I'm going to stalk you RM >:)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Right, ditching work to stalk some random chick... good idea!!!!!
    Not just good
    Its 1337 good!!!
    Oh yaaaa..... Lmao. Yes, its a great idea, and I will still stalk her, no matter what anyone one says!!! Unless they say, "Hey, lady. That guy is following you." Then I will, " O_O "

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    I've run out of things to say so i'm randomly gonna change the topic.
    What if someone in the RP had their eyes gouged out... how would eithier side be able to tell if they were TB or Synth?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I've run out of things to say so i'm randomly gonna change the topic.
    What if someone in the RP had their eyes gouged out... how would eithier side be able to tell if they were TB or Synth?
    WITH A SPOON?!?!?!?!?!?!

Referance to this Rp. If somone doesn't get it, I will kill you for not reading the Rp.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    I feel stupid right now, I wanna say the spoon has something to do with the slumdog millionaire conversation from earlier in this OOC but I know it doesn't

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I feel stupid right now, I wanna say the spoon has something to do with the slumdog millionaire conversation from earlier in this OOC but I know it doesn't
    ... O_o

Your new bestest freind is going to kill you, and I don't mean me. Look in the Rp.

Back