• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014

Wow, she's just biting his head off. "Look lady, this battle is my fault. We had a small disagreement, and decided a battle would stele it nicely. Just don't try to take it all out on him. And before you think of threatening me with anything, I too have pokemon, and I am also not in the same section of T.B.R.A. as you. You can't realy do anything to me." Alexander expected that he would be yelled at next, but he did start this, and if every thing was going down hill, he would also end it. He looked at his watch. 12:47. He needed to get going soon, but he also couldn't just leave this guy if things turned ugly. This kid might not be worth the trouble, but then again, he might be. Alexander turned to Issac now. "Oh." Alexander chuckled. "You two may be working together in the future, so you might want to play nice." Vibrava hummed on his back now, apparently amused. Alexander reached over and scratched his head.

Alexander thought a bit. He wondered if all of the offensive T.B.R.A. were meat heads, who just blew up all the time. He was sure that there had to be some good people out there. But then again, they were all hunting TB, their creators. It was like peasants attacking a king for taxes. Pointless violence that had dropped the population of Shino into a rapped decline. TB pokemon were also suffering. Alexander got to help those though. He was able to treat them with some respect. He wished that he could help the cloning humans though.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    (OOC: blah blah blah blah... sorry ^.^')

"Yes, of course," Audra said with a pleasant smile. "I'm Audra Love. I work in the True Born-hunting faction of the T.B.R.A."

Audra paused, unsure if she should continue in the presence of the second Synthetic, especially since there was definitely significant tension between the two, though she supposed that learning of a plan like this would most likely be of no use to someone like her.

"I'm here to talk about a potential T.B.R.A. recruit," Audra explained. "Ordinarily, I would simply go to the application department with something like this, but... He has tried to enter the organization multiple times, only to be rejected on account of his permanently injured arm.

"The overall opinion of the general Synthetic public has been shifting at an alarming rate toward sympathizing with the True Borns. The overall consensus that has been reached is that we should forgive them for the crimes they've committed against the Synthetics, because it's 'all in the past.' What I think they need now is a very visible example of those crimes.

"His name is Issac Stelling. The injuries on his arm that have rendered it useless are directly related to the experiments of True Borns, the purpose of which were solely to see how much pain a Synthetic could endure. I believe that giving him a position in the T.B.R.A. would help to draw attention to just what it is that we are fighting against and help to eliminate any idea of co-existing with those creatures."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    "Er... merg....." Issac mumbled embarrassingly. He realized how childish he was acting running into a battle like that. Issac was probably older then both of them yet his actions made him look like a complete fool. She probably gave off a real bad first impression of issac. Before he could be scolded anymore, Alexander jumped in and took part of the blame mostly for starting the battle in the first place. At least he was a good sport. Most people would have probably put the full blame on Issac at this rate.

After Alexander made his comment about Issac and the other agent working together, Issac began scratching the back of his head and turned to the other T.B.R.A Agent. "I probably could have avoided that battle myself. Heh... I'll take the blame as well." He said proudly. "Anyways, Name's Issac Stelling I'm not officially in the T.B.R.A yet, but I think that a friend of mine is working on it currently. I'm just passing time until I get some confirmation." Like he would with any other pokemon, Rom took interest in the girl's two pokemon and started making sounds as if it were talking to them.

"Oh, Don't mind him. He always gets curious when he sees new pokemon. I admit, His wandering off has gotten me into enough trouble today it is...but, at least he keeps things interesting around here." Issac said to her. After awhile, Rom began to give off his signiture blank stare at both of her Pokemon. You could say this was his way of greeting them. An average Pokemon would probably be creeped out by now.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Skar and Odessa had gone back inside after the fight with the trainer, who seemed pretty displeased a trainer, espicially one younger then himself, had beat him so easily. Skar didn't really feel like he deserved any credit for the win, considering he hadn't told Odessa to do anything. Either way, whether he deserved credit or not, the trainer had almost been about to lose some choice words, which is why Skar had gone inside.

Skar and Odessa had gone to the room the soldier had showed him on his first night at Old Chateau with the extremely uncomfortable bed and a table. Skar's mind started to wonder, while Odessa went to sleep, although Skar didn't know why since she had barely used any energy in the fight with Kadabra but he let her sleep. His mind wandered, going from one idea to another, not quite choosing one or the other. It eventually got stuck on the one question no one could ever find a simple answer to, "Why?". He wasn't really happy with any answer anyone ever had, some said revenge for the crimes TB's had done to them, others had power in their minds eye, some were just psychotic. The first one didn't make all the much sense, how much of the TB population from before had been involved in the experiments. He couldn't imagine it being much, just the scientists, probably less then a tenth a percent of the population then, who probably deserved whatever horrible things had happened to them. "But" Skar thought "That leaves so many people, some who had even fought against what the scientist were doing, being punished". Skar pondered the second one,Power. It made the most sense of the three, a quote came to mind --"All the common people want is to be left alone, all soldiers want is to get paid and not die, thats why the world can be changed by surprisingly small groups of determined people". It had been a small group of synths that had started out, and they had certainly been determined, determined to escape, determined to get revenge. "Still" Skar thought "It isn't a small group anymore, and they already have all the power". Why keep going? the third reason filled that in. People, both TBs and Synths, were psychotic. Not all people were though, just enough to keep one group killing another. More or less of all three he determined, Revenge,Power, psychotic rage. It didn't make Skar feel any better though, it left him with more of a feeling of sadness that it just couldn't end peacefully. "All because a small number of people did terrible things and everyone got blamed" he muttered under his breath. Skar realized that he had been sitting there for hours and was tired. He tried sleeping on the bed, but once again it was less comfortable then the floor and he fell asleep next to Odessa.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Naomi raised an eyebrow at Colbie as she spouted off about having noticed the special treatment she received. With a sigh, she remarked, "If you were anyone else I would have called security already, or Everette would be on your throat. Keep that in mind.

"Furthermore, I trust the T.B.R.A. completely. They are under my jurisdiction, and I keep a close eye on them. They do the best they can. At this rate, the war will be over soon and we will be victorious. Therefore I see no reason to change the direction of our approach.

"You will not be receiving a pass card, you have no reason nor any need to have one. You will, however, be put on treason watch, and you don't want that. I suggest you leave now before this happens."

Clearly communicating that this was the end and there would be no more arguing, Naomi turned her attention completely to Audra. "Good evening, Miss Love. Thank you for taking the proper channels." Interested in what could bring a T.B.R.A. to her office, she listened to her proposal, nodding at certain points.

"I do believe I understand where you're coming from. The public is growing lax and those that were not personally tested on do not understand what the True Borns did to us." Naomi paused for a moment, trying not to relive those experiences. With a barely visible shudder she pressed on, but the way Everette cringed wasn't lost on her. "Placing Mister Sterling in the public eye isn't a bad idea. But since he is disabled, he could be a bit of a liability. Bring him to my office at the first opportunity, I would like to speak with him and examine his Pokemon team. As a T.B.R.A., I'm sure you're aware how important your Pokemon are to your work. I'll need to make sure his team is up to the challenge."

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Colbie's eyes heated up at the mention of 'treason watch.'

"Isn't that what they did to Adam? Put him on treason watch after he was caught when he escaped? I'm sure you know, Naomi, I'm guessing you know things about Adam that I don't. He didn't commit treason, and neither shall I." Colbie turned to the Audra girl. "I would say that it was nice to meet you, Love, but that would be a lie." She recalled her Luxray.

"Nozomi." she said, and released her Gardevoir.

"For the record, that True-Born? Had an eight-inch piece of glass and a scapel. Probably would of killed a few lone scientists if he got out of the room. I'm just saying. Good day, Audra, Naomi. Send my love to Adam, won't you." A smirk played on her lips as she mentioned Adam for the second time. "Teleport." And both Colbie and Nozomi disappeared in a flash of green light.

They appeared on the roads outside of Sunyahore City.

"I don't feel like hanging around that city, thinking about.... never mind. We're gonna start towards Floaroma Town. Good thing I always carry my eyecolor eyedrops around with me. If I find a True-Born clan, I'll need them to blend in. She was technically talking to Nozomi, but it sounded more like she was talking to herself.

[Shall I teleport us to the town?] Nozomi asked her Mistress in her mind.

"No. We're on a mission to find where those True-Borns are hiding. I'll be searching while we travel there. If I get bored, yeah. Teleport us." Colbie told her Gardevoir who nodded. ANd they started up the road towards Veilstone City.

Strikit

Years
    Contrary to the carefully deserted entrance hall, Chase's room was obviously lived in. There was clothing scattered across the floor, his bed was unmade, and it would be a feat of bravery to peer under the bed. But as far as Chase was concerned, it may not be the Taj Mahal, but it was home. He opened the door and entered before his team, kicking clothes out of the way as he went.

"Alright, you know the drill. We leave at midnight and we're going to be on our feet for a long time. I won't recall you, because if we're ambushed I may not have the time or the opportunity to call you out if I need you. Therefore I hope you're well fed and rested. Before we leave you'll have another light snack just to make sure you're at full strength, as will I."

There was a general murmur to notify him that they understood and, knowing the drill, formed a somewhat organized line. Chase sat down on his bed and set to the task of examining his team to make sure they were up for the raid. Kamikaze was first, naturally. Chase checked his limbs for open wounds or sprains, or even hangnails. When that checked out he tested the strength of Kami's bone to make sure it would be strong enough to take on whatever may be necessary. Kamikaze passed inspection with flying colors, as he always did.

Next was Alice. There wasn't much to check on her, really. Her eyes were wide and alert, her tresses flowed gently as if through a slow motion breeze, and the concentrated fear in her necklace swirled constantly in a seemingly healthy fashion. "You're good to go, girly," he said gently. "Go do whatever a gorgeous girl like you does." Alice sighed happily and floated off to levitate near Kamikaze.

Cyco still made Chase nervous to examine. With those scythes so close to his neck, at any second the Kabutops could have his head off his shoulders in an instant. But there was a certain level of trust between Chase and Cyco that stopped that from happening. Cyco wasn't stupid; he knew Chase was the sole reason that he was alive. He could have killed him when his master succumbed to the True Borns, but he didn't. He took him back to the Chateau, and took him in when he was ready. And Cyco had been a wonderful help on the raids. More than once he had helped turn the tables and helped the True Borns come out victorious in raids.

All this in mind, Chase began to examine Cyco. His scythes were razor sharp, his limbs were sound, and his carapace was hard. It appeared, then, that his team was mostly ready. That was good. Seeing as it was only eight, he wanted to get some rest in. "Alice, keep an eye on the time," he told her. Since Ghost Pokemon didn't need to sleep she was the perfect alarm clock. She nodded and floated so that she could watch the clock. "Kami, Cyco, you don't have to sleep but I suggest you do."

That said, he stripped down to shorts and lay down in bed on his back, his hands under his head. One would think he'd have too much on his mind to sleep, but they would be wrong. Almost like a light switch he was asleep in minutes, getting in as much rest as possible before constant alertness was necessary.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa came in with Skar from the battle with the Kadabra, tired for reasons she couldn't quite place, and fell asleep.

Odessa was immediately aware that she was only dreaming,She was in the middle of a large field of tall grass, and the horizon blurred with the pure black sky. A voice, alien yet unnervingly familiar, spoke words too softly for her to hear. Odessa walked towards the voice, although it sounded at times to be coming from all directions at once. The voice suddenly became thousands, in all directions yet now coming towards her. The voice cleared and seemed to more imply then ask a question, "Why stay with Skar?". Odessa thought about the question a second, about how she stayed because she loved him, because he loved her, because he needed her, even more then he knew. The voice seemed to know what she thought, and asked "Are those the only reasons?". Odessa wondered what other reasons there were to stay with Skar. The voice answered in a yell, "Power!!! You could do more without him!!",and with that Odessa woke, shivering with fear and Skar lying next to her. "I will never leave you" she thought, then, cuddling closer to Skar for comfort, fell back to sleep with the voice echoing the word "Power" in her head.

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Gerallt turned away from OWaIn to finish his helping of lasagna as Chase walked off. The three headed bird pokemon stood still behind his master. Gerallt ate slowly, before rolling his eyes and saying "OWaIn just go off, and spring what ever prank you have planned. But while you do that, tell Balthazar that I want to see both of you in my room in an hour." OWaIn crowed happily and sprinted out of the dining room, Gerallt just hoped that nothing dangerous happened.

When Gerallt had finished eating he walked toward the door, and Balthazar left from bullying the other pokemon to follow Gerallt. Up the stairs Gerallt walked, and then he turned towards his room.

When Gerallt walked into his room he started laughing at the sight of OWaIn with their heads bent down just to fit into the room and a large snore emerging one after the other. Gerallt walked up to his pokemon and clapped his hands loudly. Seeing OWaIn startle awake, all three looked a bit embarrassed upon seeing even Balthazar chuckling. Gerallt spoke up saying "You three were snoring in symphony. The Barbershop Trio! Anyway guys, I'm off to bed, so now you have to choose the pokeball or this room."

In answer, Balthazar curled up right against the door to the room, and OWaIn all looked pleadingly at Gerallt. Gerallt returned OWaIn and stripped down before getting into bed. His laptop still had some charge left, so Gerallt set the alarm clock feature he had downloaded to wake him at eleven thirty. With that Gerallt fell asleep.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    "Look lady, this battle is my fault." the scientist called out, as if this justified the battle occuring in the first place. "We had a small disagreement, and decided a battle would settle it nicely. Just don't try to take it all out on him."

Sirius felt Dosne shifting in agitation next to her. He was getting tired of people's constant questioning of his owner's commands. But Sirius let the scientist charge ahead in his speech, which was becoming more and more familiar each moment.

"And before you think of threatening me with anything, I too have pokemon, and I am also not in the same section of T.B.R.A. as you. You can't really do anything to me."

Wanna bet? she thought with a snort. In the bottom-edge of her vision, she could see both Nike and Dosne getting ready to do something, but they would wait for orders of course. Sirius considered for a moment, before hearing the scientist laugh.

"Oh. You two may be working together in the future, so you might want to play nice."

The green bug-pokemon on his back buzzed noisily, and he reached back to scratch it. Sirius thought for a moment, that anyone who was so kind to his pokemon couldn't be too bad, but there was still the matter of random battling in the middle of the streets, and the fact that this silly man was making a point of mocking her. It didn't help that they were both obviously so much older than her, though the one that hadn't spoken much as-of-yet matched her in height, whilst the talkative one was shorter than her.

"Er... merg....." the quiet one mumbled now. "I probably could have avoided that battle myself. Heh... I'll take the blame as well."

Well, at least one of them wasn't acting cocky. Sirius smiled-- she wasn't out to make enemies, just to help people be safe. If this guy was accepting what he did was wrong, there really was no reason to argue, regardless of how pompous the sceintist was.

"Anyways," he continued, "name's Issac Stelling. I'm not officially in the T.B.R.A yet, but I think that a friend of mine is working on it currently. I'm just passing time until I get some confirmation."

The Porygon drifted over and started chattering to Dosne and Nike, who'd begun to relax. On her shoulder, Nayna shifted around so he could look down at the creature curiously.

"Oh, Don't mind him. He always gets curious when he sees new pokemon. I admit, his wandering off has gotten me into enough trouble today as it is, but at least he keeps things interesting around here."

As if to go against this statement, the Porygon took on a blank look, staring absently into space. Sirius let out a small laugh-- what a silly creature!

Nike whistled back a hello, crossing behind Sirius to stand next to Dosne, who also let out a grunt of greetings.

Suddenly Nayna, who had been moving around for a few moments now, hopped off Sirius shoulder in a single bound. Sirius was surprised, but not worried-- Nayna, though small and immature, knew how to take care of himself. He began to sprint in the direction of the scientist, his large tail thwacking rhythmically against the back of his head, picking up speed before jumping up and flying into the man's arms.

It was then that something clicked in Sirius' head.

"I know you!" she called to the scientist, who was now dealing with a happy little minun, laughing and twisting around in his grasp. "You're the doctor that gave me Nayna."

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    "I know you! You're the doctor that gave me Nayna."

Doctor? That was new. Alexander looked at the small cream pokemon that had just lept into his arms. 'Great, I'm going to be late now.' He thought back to a small Minun. Nothing came up, so he started looking through his pokemon's past. He remembered this time. Alexander caught, and tickeld the scurrying pokemon. He had gotten this one right after his Trapinch. He had tought about having them fight on multiple occasions, and would have if the typing didn't destroy the Minun's chances. He looked up at the girl now. She was to young to be swept up in this T.B.R.A. crap. "You might want to get out of the offensive section of T.B.R.A. We are looking for a field researcher if you are interested." He looked at his watch, 12:55. He was going t be late. He would need to cut this off fast, and decently. "I have to get going now, but if you want we can continue this conversation in the Biodome." Alexander set down the Minun, and waited for a response.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    Jack and Gerard walked through Eterna forest, admiring the still untamed beauty of the forest, but looking at how the forest still wasn't very different from the way it had been before the Synthetics had taken over made Jack's doubts of the way the world was grow even larger. "This all started because of how selfish and stupid true-borns were being.....it's our fault, the clones we made could have been pure and friendly...we made them the way they are...and now we're outcasts in our own world." Gerard looked at his friend, he felt sorry for Jack, one of the few people who realized the fault of his own people and understood the position of his oppressors, it was a sad thing. "If we take our world back something like this will just happen again, unless we eradicate the synthetics, and then we would truly stop being human.....I still have to make tha damn Naomi pay but...I may need her to have a chance at stopping this."

Jack laid down, he was too tired to go anywhere today, he began thinking up plans, but as he was thinking he drifted into a deep sleep among the short bushes and tall trees sprinkling the ground of Eterna forest. Tomorrow Jack would have to see if Xavier would understand his explanation of what he planned to do, Xavier seemed to be a deeper thinker than anyone else in the Chateau, if there was anybody who might understand what Jack was thinking, it would be Xavier.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Sirius considered. She was currently starving, but the opportunity to talk with the man who raised Nayna would be exciting. She nodded, stepping forward towards the man and scooping up the happy minun. He squirmed up onto her shoulder and sat down softly.

"Sure, but you should know that I've been in the offensives since I was twelve. I doubt I could ever switch over, even if I wanted to."

She made a face, as if to say, "Field work? Booooring."

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Alexander watched as the girl picked up her Minun. "Alright, lets go then." He started to lead, but then remembered his bike. "Would you like to ride my bike there? I wouldn't feel right riding it while you walked, or just leaving it here." Alexnader looked back at his Vibrava. "And you are going to have to go back into your ball bud." Vibrava started to buzz in protest. "Can't let anyone see you, you know that. Unless, you want to get taken away." Vibrava stopped it buzzing now, and Alexander stopped his whispering. He returned his pokemon, and turned to Issac. "Sorry to leave you here like this, but I got to get back to work now. Keep out of trouble." Alexander knew that would be impossible with him being in the T.B.R.A., but he still wished him the best of luck.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    "Sure," Sirius said brightly. The man put his pokemon away, and Sirius realized with a sigh that if they were going to be riding a bike, Nike and Nayna would have to be put in as well.

"C'mon guys," she mumbled, bringing out their pokeballs. Nike went in easy, but Nayna protested a bit, whining on her shoulders and refusing to disappear for a moment. She rolled her eyes, hoping the man hadn't noticed.

"I'm Sirius," she said, reaching out a hand to the doctor. She nodded her head towards Dosne. "That's Dosne. Don't worry about him and the bike-- he can run pretty fast, and he likes it."

Dosne grunted, as if to agree, but didn't move from her side.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Alexander watched as she tried to recall all of her pokemon. She was successful, for the most part. The girl now held out her hand. "I'm Sirius."

He shook her hand. "Alexander Wilson." Alexander waved to Issac, then turned in the direction of the biodome. He started walking at a brisk pace, as to not bore Sirius as she was on a bike. "So, did you have anything that you wanted to talk about?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    "Alright I'll see you two around then." Issac told the two as they left. Issac was by himself again until he got another call from Audra. Even though Rom didn't look tired, Issac could tell that he was a bit damaged from the last battle. That Vibrava had caught him off guard quite a few times. "Rom comon, Let's get you fixed up." Issac told him. Rom was a tad angry as if he thought that he could still keep going and that a Pokemon center was unnecessary. "Comon, It won't take long. I'd rather get you checked up now then get you checked up when you've fainted." After calming down a bit, Rom listened to Issac and followed him to the nearest Pokemon center.

The Pokemon center was rather quiet for this time of the day, which was convenient for him. He could get Rom fixed up and continue his buisness. "Ah, Mr. Stelling. Did your Porygon get itself hurt?" The nurse said to him. "Just a few scratches from a battle. He should be fine... Rom, I'll have to put you in your pokeball for awhile." Issac said returning his Porygon into a Primary ball.

"Take your time, I'll just wait for him out here. I won't be leaving anytime soon." Issac said to the nurse as she walked off to fix Rom up. So much happened to Issac in one day. Being applicable for the T.B.R.A, A few incidents with Rom, And it was only about 1:00 pm. Either way, Issac still felt like relaxing for a bit... at least until Audra contacted him. Without a second thought, Issac laid down on the nearest couch and began to doze off.

Strikit

Years
    Chase was awakened by Alice's gentle whispering. He yawned, stretched, and glanced at the clock. It read ten PM exactly, proving that Alice had done her job perfectly. With a smile he stroked her head. "Thank you, beautiful. Perfect as always." After looking around the room quickly, he found that both Kami and Cyco were in corners asleep. "Wake them while I get dressed," he said quietly. She consented and floated off to rouse them while Chase pushed himself up on his elbows, and slowly sat up. There was no time to be lethargic or hit the snooze, he knew. The raid would begin in two hours and he needed to be ready before everyone else, considering that he was leading the raid party.

As his body caught up with his brain and fully woke up a surge of energy hit him. He got to his feet and began to rifle through his dresser in search of a suitable outfit for raiding. Most notable were his tight-fitting camouflage pants, good for camouflage of course and unlikely to get caught on things; boots that were designed not to leave a print but were stable enough to help him keep sure footing; a dark khaki tank; and of course his black hoodie. After brushing through his hair quickly to look presentable he pulled the hood up onto his head, successfully keeping his blonde hair from shining in the light. The final touch were black contacts, disguising his bright green irises.

The next step was to turn his attention to his Pokemon. Kamikaze and Cyco were both awake now and had come closer in wait for their preparations. Cyco was pretty much ready, besides his white underbelly and glinting scythes. Chase spread black paint onto the white part of his carapace, then covered his scythes with a bit of the same. "Be careful not to drag them when we're out there," he added. "You'll leave a black trail wherever you go, and lose the paint." Cyco grunted to let him know he'd understood then went away from the rest of them to sit alone while he waited.

Kamikaze was next up. Chase borrowed his bone and coated it in black paint, while Kami coated his skull and what he could reach of his body in the same. That would be sufficient.

Alice, there wasn't much to do for. Her body would just absorb the paint if she were coated with it, so Chase always had her stay near and behind Kamikaze for protection. Though her Confuse Ray could be useful he didn't want her to get hurt.

Everything appeared to be in order, besides one thing. There was a holster on the belt of Chase's pants for a good reason. Into it, he strapped a .45 caliber pistol. It was supposed to be used only for emergencies, but Chase'd had to use it before in a number of situations. He hoped he wouldn't need to tonight, since they were just going to Floaroma. But in the modern day he never knew what any one day would be like.

Having done everything he could to prepare, it was time to go to the entrance hall, where his team would assemble. Once they did he would check the way they had prepared themselves and their Pokemon to make sure they were satisfactory. And, of course, he would make sure that everyone who owned a handgun had it on their person.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Colbie was walking through the town of Eterna, enjoying, if that's what you call it, the peaceful quiet of the sleeping city. She had made excellant time getting there, mostly because she frequently got bored and had Nozomi teleport her to the most likely places for True-Borns to be hiding. The next stop on her list; Eterna Forest and Floaroma Town.

"Return." she said to Nozomi, holding up her Gene Ball. The Gardevoir disappeared in the resulting light, and then Called out Inabikari.

"Inabikari, since Eterna Forest is the most likely place that those diseased True-Bornes are hiding in, we are going to have to act." Colbie said, and started to rip her clothing, tearing her jean shorts to almost reveal her under clothes, almost ripping off a sleeve, and cutting the neckline to reveal more. She was quite positive, in her own insane way, that there were going to be True-Borns here, so she quickly thought up a story.

"Here is our story; we were in Eterna City, pretending to be Synthetics, but were found out by T.B.R.A agents. They came to our house, and we escaped to the Forest. We waited there, but were found by the T.B.R.A agents looking for True-Borne Pokemon, they're supposed to be in and around Floaroma and Eterna tonight. They attacked us, we got away but I fainted. You're trying to revive me. Look scared and worried when and if True-Bornes find us." Colbie said, and then held out her arms. "Hurt me."

Inabikari looked unsure, but obeyed her Mistress and started pulling long scratches in her white arms. Colbie wiped the blood of her face and various parts of her body. Then she had Inabikari bite her leg lightly, and she messed up her hair slightly. Then Inabikari started injuring herself slightly.

"Good. We are off. We'll run through the forest, scared-looking. We will be seen, most likely. Now, you're the quiet-type. Flirt with the male Pokemon, get on their good sides. Do what you must." Colbie said, and then proceeded in putting the eye-colour drops in her eyes, turning them a light brown. The colouring would stay for at least one week, until they slowly darkened back to black. Then, she called out Nozomi and her Mismagius, colouring their eyes the way True-Born Gardevoir and Mismagius' eyes would look. She left Inabikari's eyes the way they were, to conserve the eye dye, and because she had a sad and cute background story for that.

"Now, let's go." Colbie whispered, and they started to run through the forest. Colbie allowed herself to trip a few times, especially around the Chateau, and looked in its' direction with frightened, crying eyes. She looked behind herself multiple times, and held her bleeding arms pretend pain. (Colbie doesn't feel pain as a sane person does.)

She let herself scream softly a few times, and then hid herself among bushes, but not too well. She laid there on her back, faking unconsciousness. Her arms sprawled aimlessly at different angles, her arm framing her face and everywhere, and her face tear-stained and make-up running down her face. Waiting, for a dumb-ass True-Born to come, and reveal where they were hiding to her. She let herself fall into sleep, as it would seem more real, but not before she re-applied lipgloss, eyeliner, and mascara.

She waited, as a spider waits patiently for its' prey....

(Alright! Colbie is in position! ;D)

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!!" Gerallt's eyes flew open as he sat straight up. "What's the emergency," Gerallt demanded to nothing, before relaxing as he realized it was not an alarm, just the wake up call he had set on his laptop.

Gerallt turned of the machine and told himself that when it got sunny again he would have to bust out the solar charger. It often didn't work, but he always made a point to try. Gerallt changed into his regular tan clothes, but made sure to wear a black under shirt. The clothes were so covered in coffee stains that had never washed out that they were dark enough not to be noticed to easily. Gerallt then tickled Balthazar's nose with one of OWaIn's molted feathers until the luxray woke up with a sneeze.

Balthazar growled, but just stood at the door. Gerallt smiled and released OWaIn. The bird pokemon was sleeping but that changed when he hit his head on the ceiling. Once OWaIn was fully awake Gerallt smeared black paint over the dodrio's bright red tails.

The tail feathers would have been clipped off a long time ago, if it wasn't for the fact that a dodrio couldn't run at high speeds without the tail feathers. With two of his pokemon ready for the raid, Gerallt walked down to the entrance hall, and wasn't surprised to see Chase standing there with all three of his pokemon.

"Hello sir," Gerallt quietly began, before saying "Balthazar and OWaIn are ready. Annetta won't be released unless we truly need to battle, if only because she makes a great living tank and that I don't have enough paint to camouflage her." With that said, Gerallt pulled his hat over his red hair, and stood at attention. Balthazar did the same, and while OWaIn tried to do so, In kept getting tired and started to doze off.

Back