• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extra! Extra! Remake Spree! XD

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
  • Extra! Extra! Remake Spree! XD

So, Issue 4...

A bit delayed... Because i left the copy of my files at home in my PC, and I only brought my Laptop in the Hospital... XD :)

Well, here it is guys. Hope you like the hard work we spent... Or do you call that Hard Work? :)

Credits:
    *TO VIEWERS, READERS, CONTRIBUTORS, SUPPORTERS, SUPERVISORS, and a whole lot of "-ERS" more!

P.S. :)

Last edited:

Translator

I want a blog.
    Years
  • The Pokemon Times is really getting the hang of it. Good work. Keep it up. :)

BTW, some of the pictures are blurry but it's alright. I'm sure we can fix that kind of problem. :)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • No, no talk about Shinji or the new Pokemon episodes [JAP]? *pouts*

There's an Issue 2 page. That's why I thought the crossword was strange...
    Which means you forgot the 5th page of the issue.

You're improving~ Keep up the good work~

EDIT: I understand what a graphic artist is, but what's a contributor?

ChArkaChu

iS gOnnA eaT yOu
    Years
  • lol, you know its hard to go to the hospital where pokerus is .. just to give him the files .... lol !! ^^

and yeah here is issue #4 ... yes its a bit delayed because of the hospital thingy ....

and here you go ..... *tells him to edit* lol ^^

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Hmm... I don't like your hack feature. You are reviewing the worst hacks and taking reviews from inexperienced and non-respected hackers. You should ask members from the RHM i.e the hack reviewing experts for help on this feature.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I loved this issue!! :)

i really really do appreciate your effort. Keep up the good work, yeah even i'd agree about some articles but since you've just started so it's quite voila~

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments guys!

We're planning a different backdrop theme.

*Contributors - News writers and Feature editors*

Well, I wish this would Improve more...

P.S. - As long as a person supports the newspaper, we'll continue to make it!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hmm... I don't like your hack feature. You are reviewing the worst hacks and taking reviews from inexperienced and non-respected hackers. You should ask members from the RHM i.e the hack reviewing experts for help on this feature.

Jealous much?

Nice review pokerus,i like it very much,and i don't think its good to spoil it.

Last edited:

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • Hey... I think Ray Maverick's right, goodies...

We should give chances to others...

And even if their hacks are not that good, we should still feature the hardworks of those people...

I'm not pro or anti to anyone...

Well, opinions count! :)

--- P.S. - Please dont fight at my threads... It makes me cry... :( ---

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    One shouldn't have to be the best to get noticed, so even the worst of hackers should still have a chance at the papers.

Anyway, great issue, only a few mistakes here and there, but definitely a big leap from you first issue. I compliment you once again on those matching quote pics...Nice Job, and I'll be ready for the next issue. =D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Congratulations on the newest issue. :D
    Some pictures are of low quality, but nevermind. :P Also,
    Spoiler:

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • Come to think of it, Espeon... Yes. Who could have made it?

Well, I know that Bill's Granpa lived in the Cape in the Classic GSC, so maybe he made the storage system! Haha! XD

@ Ray Maverick & Goodies - Now kids! Don't fight! To tell the truth... I don't even know how to hack that much! I'm... just a decent mapper! :)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Hmmm.... It's all interesting and good so far. Keep it up!

And now Ash's going to confront the TG?! No way! I wish I could watch the DP episodes but no...

Back