• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme "Looks" Gym

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't because he just said he was about to leave. The only other gym leader thats on right now is altaria221. Go contact altaria by vm or pm to get yourself a battle.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2009
    Hey alataria can I challenge you?

If any Gym leader is willing to battle me please either PM me or post back. Thanks

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    If you want a rematch, bring a decent team next time. Oh, and don't cheat, most people look down upon that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    well no challenges for me im going to be out for 2 weeks and im not sure if i will have internet

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    hi, i will be available by some time today, i'll edit this post when i'm ready, oh yeah, in smogon shaymin is limbo but before that he was uu does that mean i can use it?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Limbo is between UU and BL. XD Don't worry yourself, Shaymin(Land Forme) sucks by comparison, it'll never go higher than OU (if it ever gets to OU o.o).

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Is this still going strong? I was wondering what exactly gives you Style Points. Sounds interesting.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    yes I just don't come on PC, but its still open. The only positions are for E4.

Style points think of it as a pokemon contest where on the show points are given on how the appeal is done, thats kinda how it works here.Just to give points to the challenger you rate them on if they followed your set of rules and other stuff.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    can i do an elite spot?if so
    Master:Animeftw
    FC:in sig
    Donation:lv50 shiny blaziken w/sky uppercut , 11th movie shaymin or lvl70 platinum dialga

Back