• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme Speed Open Battle Topic

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    It's an open tournament. You can battle anybody, there is no bracket. You wager points on each match and when you get to 10 points, you are in the next round.

Thank the lord someone said that..props Matt.

Heads up to everybody, if you come to the battle thread and notice the last post was 3 or 4 hours before you, don't count that wager out. PM each other too, they might not check this topic as often as they see that little inbox blinking at them.

As for myself in battling, it'll happen later today :D

Right now I'm erm...cleaning..meh.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Thank the lord someone said that..props Matt.

Heads up to everybody, if you come to the battle thread and notice the last post was 3 or 4 hours before you, don't count that wager out. PM each other too, they might not check this topic as often as they see that little inbox blinking at them.

As for myself in battling, it'll happen later today :D

Right now I'm erm...cleaning..meh.
    Well, if it'll be later, wanna 2-BP Battle, Ryan?

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    Yeah, so I beat Smarties-Chan in a tournament battle. We wagered 1 BP, so I'm up 5 BP.

I'd also like to donate this dude.

UT, Shiny Croagunk
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Dry Skin
    IVs: 24 HP / 31 Atk / Def 22 / 31 Speed / 17 Sp.Atk / 29 Sp.Def

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I'd like to wager 2 points for a standard OU battle. Reply here ASAP please or PM me.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Yeah, so I beat Smarties-Chan in a tournament battle. We wagered 1 BP, so I'm up 5 BP.

I'd also like to donate this dude.

UT, Shiny Croagunk
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Dry Skin
    IVs: 24 HP / 31 Atk / Def 22 / 31 Speed / 17 Sp.Atk / 29 Sp.Def

In the future....please post results in the RULES AND RESULTS THREAD. pleaspleasepleaseplease.

And for the five billionth time, PM Ryan24 or POKEMASTERALEX for prize donations.

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Looking for a battle. 6v6 Single, Standard rules and clauses apply. Im wagering 2BP.

Back