• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme Speed Open Battle Topic

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    That was the most haxiest match I've been in thus far. Geez, first, I'm paralyzed on every turn I try to heal on, and the one turn I'm not paralyzed on, I miss. Worst of all, I get a freakin' [CENSORED] Sand Veil miss. That's preciesly the reason he's getting banned.

Regardless, I'm looking for 1 POINT match now, to make up for the horrid hax.

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    chomps a lol(first time using that set)

also sims sshh your not suppose to reveal your opponets team(not that I care i switch teams) but just letting ya know before some one gets mad and deciddes you cant participate

MOAR OU. keep your fav but ju needs more

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    My bad. Didn't mean to reveal anything, I'll edit the post.

As I said, UU's in teams means nothing, and it isn't the reason I lost. Any good battler knows that. I lost plain & simply, because of hax. Let's see, misses, parahax galore, and worst off, I get a SandVeil miss. How can I be paralyzed twice in a row, and miss Sleep Powder the next turn? I mean, come on.

Well, I'm still wagering one point for a battle, because I'm not sure how many points I have left. I'll play it safe.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    Im up for a battle if anyone want to right now. just vm me when ready cause i wont be checking the thread for a while.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    You too SIMS! This should be a sweet match

Anyone else want to battle? 2BP Wager? Standard Rules

Last edited:
    Back