• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme Speed Open Battle Topic

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • Welcome battlers, to the Extreme Speed Open! Day one of our competition is now underway! This is the thread you may use to find matches, instead of going down to the bottom to see if people are online.

Just post here with the terms of the match you'd like and wait for a response. It helps to post friend codes if they aren't already in your signatures (which they should be anyway...)

Example of posting for a match
    "Hey there, looking for a 6v6 singles battle, I'm using one uber Pokemon. The wager is 3 BP."

After every battle, be sure post your opponent, the battle points wagered, type of match you had, and the score. We use every bit of detail to factor into who's going to round 2!!

READY? FIGHT!

Last edited:

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I'll battle. Let me go get my DS...

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I pm'ed morph about a battle for 3 points so, I'm about to battle for 3 points:D

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    You led with an uber pokemon.

If you wanted an uber battle then you should have said so, but since you didn't I thought it was a standard match. If that point counted against me then so be it, but it wouldn't have been a fair match otherwise.

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
  • You led with an uber pokemon.

If you wanted an uber battle then you should have said so, but since you didn't I thought it was a standard match. If that point counted against me then so be it, but it wouldn't have been a fair match otherwise.

Oh sorry i didn't know i had to specify it... It only said the rules which were single level 100... go grab an Uber pokermon and lets fight.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Ok, you guys really need to read the rules...

If you are battle with ANY SPECIAL CONDITIONS, you must say so when you are looking for a battle. For instance, Mylittleshop, if you're going to use an uber, you must say so. We can let it slide for now, but in the future, that point will go to JoWood.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • Just to clarify, you must state the terms of the battle. If both of you are ok with a rematch then so be it. If not, I'll talk with aura and ryan to see what to do. One of the god aspects of this tourney is you can battle however you want Little Cup, Uber, Standard etc. You just have to specify :-D

EDIT: haha darn you Aura! you beat me to it :-D

MyLittleShop

Years
  • Ok, you guys really need to read the rules...

If you are battle with ANY SPECIAL CONDITIONS, you must say so when you are looking for a battle. For instance, Mylittleshop, if you're going to use an uber, you must say so. We can let it slide for now, but in the future, that point will go to JoWood.

Ok sorry, didn't know. Jowood you still wanna battle. Uber, single, level 100?

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    No I don't have an uber team.

I'll go standard OU or UU if anyone wants to.

WAGER 2 POINTS

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • No I don't have an uber team.

I'll go standard OU or UU if anyone wants to.

WAGER 2 POINTS

Perfect :) That's how you set up a match.

Here's another example folks which I'll post up top.

"Hey there, looking for a 6v6 singles battle, I'm using one uber Pokemon. The wager is 3 BP."

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • JOWOOD I'll throw down with you. My f/c in sig. Is OU and under ok with you?
    1 or 2 points your call

EDIT: Great match! haha confused three times in a row that was ridiculous but nonetheless Jowood went 4-0. gg!

Last edited:

MyLittleShop

Years
  • Ok i got it!

Any one wanna battle 6 on 6, level 100, single battle... Im using one uber pokemon and the wager is 1 bp.

Back