• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eyes

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
  • My eyes are blue/green seem to change color
    my vision is not bad I have slight nearsightedness and I have Strabismus my eye turns out which causes me to have double vision

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • My eyes are a really dull grey-blue colour. My perception is very sharp, but on the other side, I do have slight colour blindness.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Here's a picture of my lovely eyes! Well, one of them...

F4S9dnm.png

I need glasses to see clearly past my arm span, but I can still see well enough to not really need them.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • My eyes are dark brown. Without glasses, my vision is so terrible. I cannot see details in people's faces, huge billboards, or the big E on the vision chart. I don't like putting anything in or near my eyes, such as contacts, eye drops, or eyeliner.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Dark brown eyes

They're bad enough to where I have to wear contacts

Years
  • Blue eyes, with the faintest ring of hazel around my pupils. But basically blue.

Vision is horrible. I don't know exactly how bad it is, but I do know anything in the distance for me is slightly out of focus even with glasses on (yeah, I need another appointment sometime soon).

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2013
    My eyes are a dull blue. I am nearsighted, and I wear glasses to correct that, as I prefer glasses over contacts.

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    I have dark brown eyes and I'd say my vision is pretty good. :D

Years
  • My eyes tend to change color every couple of months, ranging anywhere from a yellow-green to more of a bluish-green (right now there a little more on the yellow-green side). I also don't have any real problems with my vision, even though it is a little bit below 20-20. Almost everyone in my biological family needed glasses by their mid-20s though, so I'm just kind of playing the waiting game over the next couple of years. I'd much rather have glasses than contacts, though, since I can't stand having anything go near my eyes.

Years
  • I have green eyes that I would say are around this shade and also have streaks of brown in them.

My eyesight also sucks. I had glasses as a kid but they kept getting broke and i eventually stopped even trying to wear the new ones. I'm nearsighted, am slightly color blind (some shades of blue, red, pink, and green look like the wrong color) and my vision blurs at random times (mainly when I'm not focusing).

Years
  • I've got hazel eyes, and they are awesome. It's cool that they're brown-green! 8D

My vision is just bad enough I need glasses, but not so bad where I can't see without them. Actually, I see pretty decently if they're not on.

Years
  • I've got hazel eyes, and they are awesome. It's cool that they're brown-green! 8D

My vision is just bad enough I need glasses, but not so bad where I can't see without them. Actually, I see pretty decently if they're not on.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Eyes are gross and I hate them. :(

My eyes are kind of a grey-blue. I don't look at them much because looking closely at eyes really squicks me out but I'm pretty sure they're still that colour. I used to have great eyesight but it's been dwindling a little bit in recent years. My right eye is a bit weaker than my left so for viewing distances, especially at night, I need to wear glasses. It's a very weak prescription and I don't need to wear them all the time but I do anyway. I actually really like my glasses--they help hide when I'm ridiculously tired (ie, bags/wrinkles under eyes are less visible) and when my bangs get a bit too long but I don't have time to get them cut yet, they keep them out of my face. :P I also like how they look, too, so thankfully I probably won't ever have to consider contacts or surgery or anything, even if my eyesight diminishes further.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    my eyes are dark brown almost black
    i have glasses for reading and i cannot see distant objects clearly without my specs

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I would say black, but its actually very very very dark brown.

I have glasses and my vision is actually quite poor.

Back