• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I LOVE these images:
    Spoiler:

Heh, pretty much works with that theory.

Anyways, Dent needs to make some pie.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Yeah those pictures are cute! I'm going to be doing some icon hunting now for some Dento icons. Did anyone enjoy the Dento fishing episode by the way?

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • FINALLY! THE FISHING EPISODE! Yes, I did enjoy it for what it was. I still wanted to see him with a Frillish, or something more "cutesy and stylish." Especially the male Frillish. They're so cute! ♥ /realises I didn't contribute heaps to the conversation.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Still haven't seen the episode in question. /terrible person
    I really do intend to see it! I've just been... busy. I'm honestly like a month behind on episodes.

I feel like I don't deserve to be his #1 fan anymore ;;

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • You are always the number 1 fan of Dento/Cilan XD. Are you guys excited for the Dento vs Trip episode that's coming out?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm interested to see that, yeah. I'm wondering if Dent will try his usual tactic of subtly riling up his opponent, and how Shooti will take that.

Also, I finally saw BW040. Dent was fabulous~ Actually the entire episode was; def my favorite so far.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I loved Dento in episode 43. He just made me laugh so much with all of his actions in this. Too bad he isn't in the tournament anymore but he was still amazing. Dento vs Shooti was a really good match. It shows how fabulous he is.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • No kidding! The last four episodes have been amazing for Dent lol. He's had at least one monologue in every one of them, I think! Gosh. I can't stop gushing over his battles. <33 We don't get to see him battle enough, I swear it!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I agree. It was great to see him do some battling. I would have loved him to battle against Iris in the tournament and I love how Carbanet wanted Dento to lose in the battle so much. I liked how he used Derpfish in episode 43. It was his first time using it in a battle. Dento loves his tea XD.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yeah, the Derpfish battle was awesome. I am more of an Ishizumai fan but still! That thing was good! I guess both it and Gamageru were crazy high-level when caught, 'cause they haven't even been out since then. Well, 'cept in 39 when Derpfish trolled Archen. But that wan't much.

And goodness, he's been getting so much more flamboyant! I saw screenies from 43 before I saw it and I thought they were really good fanart... but then I watched the episode and was like "holy ****, this actually is happening!" Just about died laughing & fangirling.

Lila Birch

The Bride of N
    Years
  • Hi! I really want to join this fan club. Cilan is my favorite person on B+W anime!!!! I wish I could say the same about the game, but that's something totally different. Anyway, it'd be awesome to join the most fabulous club ever!

Cilan

- all yours -
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to the club! You've gotta promise to be active though since we've been lacking posts as of late. D: Which version of the anime are you following, the original or the dub?

Cilan

- all yours -
    Years
  • Whatever works for you, I suppose~ I personally much prefer to watch in Japanese, though I live in the States. Cilan just sounds too much like Sonic in the dub for me to appreciate. ;_;

yes I'm still going on about that

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ooh, that could be interesting. But I'm seeing Dent on guitar, Corn on piano and Pod on drums and all of them trading off singing depending on the song. And what style of music would depend on the singer...

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
  • Could work, could work... but that screams Hannah Montana to me tbh.

Actually, for speculations on the Striaton trio as a whole, we should probably take this over to their club. :3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Well I just made a video with all the tasting times that I had for Dento so I thought, hey why not post it on here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back