• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Facebook Group Admin claims to have insider info

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
Years
  • The admin of http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tsutaaja-Pokabu-Mijumaru/125598524119955 claims to have insider info about the 5th generation games.

The following is all of the "insider info" he has mentioned. I will update it the more he posts it.

AS OF JUNE 20TH 2010:
    Spoiler:

What do you think about this "insider info"? Some of it seems like just generic common sense applied to the 5th generation, and some it seems like it could be new info. This guy could be the same Martijn Muller guy that was giving info to Pokebeach, or he could be an entirely different person. Whoever he is I do not buy his info one bit. I guess we will have to find out. If any of the info is confirmed to be true I will bold it.

Check back here for more of the "insider info" as its given.

I also found something that nearly confirms he is fake. I posted a bunch of information and questions showing flaws in his hoax. He then deleted these. This makes me think that he is faking even more.

Last edited:

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
  • It dosent say anything too profound or unexpected. I think this guy is a fake though, becuase everything is so vague, and facebook seems like a random place for pokemon to release information.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • It dosent say anything too profound or unexpected. I think this guy is a fake though, becuase everything is so vague, and facebook seems like a random place for pokemon to release information.

Facebook is the number one most visited website. So its not too weird.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I don't care really. Some sound great except the Farfetched evo, leave the thing alone. So the Zebra won't be Electric/Dark, I'll got for the Cheetah then. And an early Fire! Great!

TomE22

Feelin' fine...
    Years
  • I'm not sure but I think it's fake because it says it's a fan page and he posted obviously fake Eeveelutions, so he's probably just tricking people for fame.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I highly doubt it. True, Facebook is one of the most visited sites on the Internet, but it is a terrible place to post leaked information because most likely The Pokémon Company checks their worker's blog sites and such. Take the leaked info on Zekrom's types on a worker's blog. It was taken off very quickly and if this is a group then it raises the question as to why it has not been deleted yet. The Black & White info will come soon enough. I for one don't trust anything that isn't said by The Pokémon Company.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I don't care really. Some sound great except the Farfetched evo, leave the thing alone. So the Zebra won't be Electric/Dark, I'll got for the Cheetah then. And an early Fire! Great!

Yeah if Hihidaruma is an early pokemon i would totally get him! He would be a great powerhouse to go along with Mijumaru.

I highly doubt it. True, Facebook is one of the most visited sites on the Internet, but it is a terrible place to post leaked information because most likely The Pokémon Company checks their worker's blog sites and such. Take the leaked info on Zekrom's types on a worker's blog. It was taken off very quickly and if this is a group then it raises the question as to why it has not been deleted yet. The Black & White info will come soon enough. I for one don't trust anything that isn't said by The Pokémon Company.

Yeah and the Zekrom spoiler made by the Hostess of Pokemon Sunday on her blog was even deleted.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    There is no way anybody would know all of this.

And as we know, Game Freak doens't let their workers reveal information, like the Zekrom incident. It was removed instantly.

So it's definately fake.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I'm not entirely sure what's worse, the fact that the guy is blatantly lying or that people on that group are buying it. Half of his statements are common sense (but wasn't Chiramii confirmed to not be the early rodent due to its dex number anyway?), and half of them are "maybe we'll have this but I can't tell you!"

Not to mention, wouldn't all the Pokemon who will be in the game already be decided at this point? It's only a few months until the game comes out, I doubt they'd still be working on it.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Provides no new information. Just states the obvious. Mamepato and Chiramii are Isshu's Pidgey and Ratatta? ZOMGNOWAI Mamepato has two evolutions? ORLY? This person doesn't know **** about anything. XD Just wants attention.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • They should have made Luxray a Dark/Electric lion, so a dark/electric cheetah would be awesome. It'd probably be like Sneasel though-really fast and offensive but horrible defensively. *shrugs*

But back to this Facebook thing...I'll wait untill the games are released. I'd rather get this stuff from official sources.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Provides no new information. Just states the obvious. Mamepato and Chiramii are Isshu's Pidgey and Ratatta? ZOMGNOWAI Mamepato has two evolutions? ORLY? This person doesn't know **** about anything. XD Just wants attention.

Pretty much this. XD And all this information is quite boring imo. Also, I doubt GameFreak would allow someone to leak information. Insert every post referencing the "Blog Mentioning Zekrom's Type" event here.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Seems to be very fake. He is just drawing out conclusions based off of similar occurances in the past generations. I do however really want his cheetah prediction to come true, that would be so cool! We are in much need of a cheetah pokemon, i don't care its type either.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • It's just a Facebook Fan Page, it says "official" but it's not even near as something "official". I just can't see Game Freak stating statements over Facebook, and such lame statements. Anyways, I just hope that we have some Pre-Evolutions and Evolutions of some Pokémon such as Farfetch'd, and Miltank.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back