• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facebook, Myspace or Twitter? :o

which one is better? :o

• Facebook

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Myspace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Others (Please specify in post.)

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I hate them all! D:<

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • I love Twitter and Tumblr.

Though, I hate the fail wale and the wild Tumbeasts -_-

Facebook is so boring, I don't get how people spend hours on it.

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • The thing with Facebook is that everyone I don't like tries to friend me. So I have this massive list of friend requests I haven't accepted yet. xD

Twitter's fun because you can get away with rude jokes and pictures that you wouldn't be able to on Facebook.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Twitter is my favorite. Facebook is far too confusing for me and people can irritate me on it. I don't use Myspace at all.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
  • Facebook. When I'm online, I'm always communicating with friends on there. It's very useful for figuring out who's throwing a party when and where, too. Lol

I use Twitter, but it doesn't serve much of a purpose for me since I don't have a cellphone that gets the web (my phone is ancient, 2003). Tweeting on the computer is... blergh. Not so appealing. The only thing I really use my Twitter account for is ranting about random things like how much chiffon frays worse than satin or how much pattern drafting gets on my nerves.

Myspace... I hate Myspace so much. It's a huge jumble, too cluttered to properly navigate, and no one uses it anymore. Not to mention it always got nothing but bad publicity when it was in it's prime. I'll be happy when that site shuts down for good.

shadexpwn

Shadexpwn
    Years
  • I like Twitter and Yahoo answers for numerous reasons.

I like Twitter because it functions with its own unique and intuitive user interface and has some advanced features that help out a lot when talking to mass crowds.

I like Yahoo answers because I can help others resolve some problems by posting a simple answer in a category I am knowledgeable in as well as get some help without bugging my family that I can use for my own personal circumstances.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Please don't revive threads over a month old since the last post, please, or in this case over a year old.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back