• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Sonata has made himself suspicious to me in a way since he managed to slip my name into his random list earlier (as pointed out by Klippy) despite my number not being amongst those he gave, but that could have been a typo or anything so I'm not prepared to burn him or anything over that and he is definitely too experienced a mafia player to go for an obvious revenge kill.

I didn't even notice that. It was just a miscount. I for some reason counted the gm as i went down my list of numbers. But anywho, I'd almost be tempted to go for H.A.N. or Klippy if we don't get anything to run with today. If I remember correctly, El was playfully suspecting Klippy earlier, but the past two games when he's done that those people actually did end up being mafia.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I don't see how I'm suspicious. All I've done is do the RNG thing like everyone else did. Matt and I have been going back and forth jokingly through the entire thread (see: him slapping me and me voting to burn him as a result), so idk if that logic is fair.

I'd still inclined to follow my previous logic of quiet people being more suspicious. Hellspawn/Mafia are really quiet or slyly suggestive and get people voting certain ways. We've had a lot of very quiet people this game though, so it's harder.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I reaaaaly want to reveal my role to everyone. it would cause so much chaos :3

(let's spice things up >:D)

Faeries & Daemons

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I reaaaaly want to reveal my role to everyone. it would cause so much chaos :3

(let's spice things up >:D)

Faeries & Daemons

If you're a demon or the seer make yourself known. Demon so we can kill you, seer so we can protect you.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    gimmepie 27
    Foxrally 25
    Sonata 25
    Nakuzami 22
    GreenFlame 21
    arachnidsGrip 14
    Klippy 14
    MorallyIncorrect 13
    Orpheus 10
    El Héroe Oscuro 10
    Zehn 9
    H.A.N. 7
    honey 7
    Juno 6
    Reisen 6
    Chocolate™ 5
    Sphealo 4
    Weiss Schnee 4
    White Mage 1

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    gimmepie 27
    Foxrally 25
    Sonata 25
    Nakuzami 22
    GreenFlame 21
    arachnidsGrip 14
    Klippy 14
    MorallyIncorrect 13
    Orpheus 10
    El Héroe Oscuro 10
    Zehn 9
    H.A.N. 7
    honey 7
    Juno 6
    Reisen 6
    Chocolate™ 5
    Sphealo 4
    Weiss Schnee 4
    White Mage 1

Whoo go Mage! #1!

So Sphealo, Weiss Schnee or White Mage today since we have nothing else to go off of?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I think Sphealo is innocent since Hellspawn originally tried to kill them, but MI saved them. Correct my logic if that's wrong though.

But I'm fine with Weiss. I'd say Mage is innocent since you'd think Hellspawn would be at least voting for someone and all he did was sign up. Just a thought.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I think Sphealo is innocent since Hellspawn originally tried to kill them, but MI saved them. Correct my logic if that's wrong though.

But I'm fine with Weiss. I'd say Mage is innocent since you'd think Hellspawn would be at least voting for someone and all he did was sign up. Just a thought.

It wasn't the Hellspawn who attacked Sphealo, it was either the Spiderman Vigilante or Mogwai.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    No no no. MorallyIncorrect used his potion on Sphealo who was attacked by the Hellspawn. MorallyIncorrect was killed by someone else that wasn't Hellspawn.

Back