• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Guys, as much as we want to eat Chocolate Pie, let's focus on the game!

So, we know MI is the witch, and he used the potion to Sphealo... I'm pretty sure the Mogwai or the Vigilante tried to take down Sphealo, and the Hellspawn took down MI, since the backstory did tell he was ganged up on. Unfortunately, we don't have any leads except look at who MI suspected or atleast has some doubts...

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I started up the car engine and revved it a bit before driving off, newspaper in my lap and cigar between my fingers. With Lilith in town, I knew something was going to be in the news.

I read the headline on the front page: 'MORALLYINCORRECT FOUND DEAD, CONFIRMED WITCH. UNKNOWN PERSON'S BLOOD FOUND AT SCENE.'.
    "Shit!", I said, but I thought we were okay because at least he didn't use the potion. I continued to read: '...an empty flask was found at the scene.' Empty flask. He used the goddamn potion.

I became extremely mad, and in my frustration I threw the newspaper, only for it to get flung up against the windscreen, blocking my vision of the road. I tried to pull it off, but in my panic the car swerved and crashed into something. I could't see what I had crashed into, but as the dust settled and I finally pulled off the newspaper, I worked out pretty quickly that I had crashed through the courtroom wall, and my car was now halfway inside the courtroom.

People stared at me, and Naku and Zami both stared at me intently, but I just shrugged, opened my car door and walked to my seat, lighting another cigar as I did.

Three people dead and we've lost our potion. And it's only been one goddamn night.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Greenflame is going to die of lung cancer anyway from smoking all these cigars, might as well burn him right now.

Are all roles taken BTW? I was just going through the list of roles and I'm confused whether every role has been taken by a player (it would be kind of pointless if not).

Also, MI was really suspicious of Sonata for starting the number generator thing.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Yeah Fox, all the roles are assigned, so everyone is something.

And I didn't realize that it said MI had used his potion. Oops!

Sonata is the bad guy in every damn Mafia game. I wouldn't put it past him to get a bad role again. :P

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Greenflame is going to die of lung cancer anyway from smoking all these cigars, might as well burn him right now.

Are all roles taken BTW? I was just going through the list of roles and I'm confused whether every role has been taken by a player (it would be kind of pointless if not).

Also, MI was really suspicious of Sonata for starting the number generator thing.

It would be quite suspicious of me to be mafia 3 games in a row, and to take such an obvious course of action no less, would it not? The question is, are you suspicious of me? It doesn't matter what the dead think, they can tell no tales, unless we were playing a game where we had a bloody mary.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Why did MorallyIncorrect die again in the beginning? Seems unfair.

It would be quite suspicious of me to be mafia 3 games in a row, and to take such an obvious course of action no less, would it not? The question is, are you suspicious of me? It doesn't matter what the dead think, they can tell no tales, unless we were playing a game where we had a bloody mary.

Mathematically it your roles in the previous games have no influence at all on your chances for being evil now. Sadly, Mafia is more psychology than maths. The difference between this and last game is the fact that votes have to be cast, so no daytime deaths are no option. So although the system might be in the advantage of the Mafia, it doesn't look like it in first glance. Random voting during the first few days, is a must, due to a lack of knowledge. That's how I always play the game. Still, we can use the system as our advantage later in the game. When someone appeared to be mafia and generated a random list, there is the chance he or she sabotaged the list and cleared it from mafia members. It's hard to say if that is the case, but it improves the chance slightly for the people not on that list being mafia members, although it is hard to estimate the significance of this.
    I see I've said a lot words, but nothing really meaningful at the moment. Point is, I have no clue yet, so I think I'll vote randomly again if there doesn't happen anything interesting to base my vote on.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Why did MorallyIncorrect die again in the beginning? Seems unfair.

Mathematically it your roles in the previous games have no influence at all on your chances for being evil now. Sadly, Mafia is more psychology than maths. The difference between this and last game is the fact that votes have to be cast, so no daytime deaths are no option. So although the system might be in the advantage of the Mafia, it doesn't look like it in first glance. Random voting during the first few days, is a must, due to a lack of knowledge. That's how I always play the game. Still, we can use the system as our advantage later in the game. When someone appeared to be mafia and generated a random list, there is the chance he or she sabotaged the list and cleared it from mafia members. It's hard to say if that is the case, but it improves the chance slightly for the people not on that list being mafia members, although it is hard to estimate the significance of this.
    I see I've said a lot words, but nothing really meaningful at the moment. Point is, I have no clue yet, so I think I'll vote randomly again if there doesn't happen anything interesting to base my vote on.

Mafia just doesn't like MI for some reason :( last game I just kinda threw up the options of maccrash and MI and everyone jumped on MI.

maybe there is... we do have 2 secret roles anyways...

That would really suck. Bloody Mary always wins.

Years
  • Spooders are scurry and often portrayed as baddies. Squish all the bugs and eat all the pie.

Oh please noooo I wanna still live just to eat some Chocolate Pie :(

You eat my pie and you burn mafia or not.

Anyway, I am of the opinion that right now the mafia want us to go for Sonata. He is too experienced as a mafia to make such an obvious move. I would suggest that we look at those of us who supported the random numbers other than Sonata himself.

Foxrally

Years
  • You eat my pie and you burn mafia or not.

Anyway, I am of the opinion that right now the mafia want us to go for Sonata. He is too experienced as a mafia to make such an obvious move. I would suggest that we look at those of us who supported the random numbers other than Sonata himself.

So this means basically you, myself, H.A.N. and Kippy (there's probably more but those were the ones in favor mostly). As much as I want you dead H.A.N. is the most suspect to me due to that earlier comment emphasizing on randomness.

Years
  • So this means basically you, myself, H.A.N. and Kippy (there's probably more but those were the ones in favor mostly). As much as I want you dead H.A.N. is the most suspect to me due to that earlier comment emphasizing on randomness.

At this stage I'm inclined to agree that H.A.N. is the most suspect of that group. I know I'm innocent (not that I can prove it), I don't think you're mafia since you haven't done anything to suggest you might be and at this stage Klippy has not done anything to raise my suspicions either.

Sonata has made himself suspicious to me in a way since he managed to slip my name into his random list earlier (as pointed out by Klippy) despite my number not being amongst those he gave, but that could have been a typo or anything so I'm not prepared to burn him or anything over that and he is definitely too experienced a mafia player to go for an obvious revenge kill.

I'm not going to vote for H.A.N. just yet since I want to see what other people do, but at this stage he seems the most suspicious of that group. That could mean something or nothing, we'll have to wait and see.

Foxrally

Years
  • BTW, does the seer automatically reveal a person's role to everyone, or can they prefer to keep it to themselves? It's the reason I asked if all roles were taken earlier because no other role apart from MI's had been revealed.

Years
  • BTW, does the seer automatically reveal a person's role to everyone, or can they prefer to keep it to themselves? It's the reason I asked if all roles were taken earlier because no other role apart from MI's had been revealed.

The Seer doesn't have to reveal themselves publicly if they don't want to, and with the potion gone I don't expect they will.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    BTW, does the seer automatically reveal a person's role to everyone, or can they prefer to keep it to themselves? It's the reason I asked if all roles were taken earlier because no other role apart from MI's had been revealed.

my understanding of how it usually goes is the GM pms the seer what the player is. i believe that roles are only revealed and confirmed upon death.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • my understanding of how it usually goes is the GM pms the seer what the player is. i believe that roles are only revealed and confirmed upon death.

Yes. It's entirely up to the Seer to divulge any information that they've learned during the Night Phase. No roles will be confirmed by me until that player is killed (and sometimes only that player's alignment will be learned, not necessarily their specific role. I'll always give clues in the text, though.)

Reactions: dad
    Back