• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fairly Oddparents

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I love this show. XD Cosmo is one of the best cartoon characters ever. He's funny and he reminds me of me when I'm hyper. o_O;;

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • I really love that episode that they get a fairy thug to check if they can get A's on all the needed points.

At the end the big guy says: aaah, you waited and completed all the task at the last moment, such a great tactic....DON"T DO IT AGAIN!!!!

Gotta love that part ;)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I watch the show everyday! And that fariy thug's name is Jorgan Vogstrangle or somethinglike that. I love this show. I act mostly like Cosmo and Timmy's Dad! :P :D :O :o :)

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Timmy, I respect your privacy but am going to use my authority as a parent to come in anyways *KA-BANG* (knocking in door with a battering-ram \o/ )

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Amras_Calaelen said:
    Timmy, I respect your privacy but am going to use my authority as a parent to come in anyways *KA-BANG* (knocking in door with a battering-ram \o/ )
    Ah yes, that was the computer episode. Pretty cool, with a few accurate and inaccurate PC references in it. I liked the episode. ^_^

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    hhmmmmmmm....i like it....i like the gary ep."Timmy...remember all of the fun we used to have toghether....the teeter totter,Therapy?"

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Fairly Oddparents is a really funny show, I saw the Christmas episode on Thursday and it was hilarious! His dad was addicted to Egg Nog XD.

Years
  • kawii girl... um... isnt that cosmo XD
    my fav part is

roach: total world domination
    cosmo: uh... i think i made the roach leader too smart... should we be worried

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    Mom: We're in Camelot!
    Dad: Speaking of which I have to go to the can. A lot!

Wanda: What about Wandaball?
    Cosmo: Ooh! I know that game!
    Wanda: Did you know I use a cinder block?
    Cosmo: Didn't know that. Ow!

Kimi88

enchanted w.i.t.c.h.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    i love Fairy OddParents!!! ^_^ i mostly like timmy, i think timmy is the best character, but maybe some of you guys think other characters are, but i still think timmy is the best ^_^ !!!

Back