• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fairy's Art Spam

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
  • Nice it looks like you took a bunch of random parts of the fairy type pokemon and did whatever you did with those parts but in a good way it looks good

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sylveon pixel WIP that I never finished, figured I'd post it here shrug. Might make it a part of this little sylveon avatar collection i got but idk that would mean finishing it sooooo
    Fairy's Art Spam

And here's a line-less Sylveon cause why not
    Fairy's Art Spam

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ah thank you! For some strange reason my fiance told me not to add a little Sylveon butt, but like??? It's cute??????

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist
    Years

• Oooh, gotta say this one reminds me of the art in Pokémon Conquest. Was this inspired by it, by any chance? Sometimes I'd imagine if there was a Conquest game where they added Sylveon as an obtainable eeveelution, and this would fit right in! I also like your other work too, and overall you make great pixel art! Been meaning to go back to working on my pixel art skills as I haven't done that in a long time.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oooh, gotta say this one reminds me of the art in Pokémon Conquest. Was this inspired by it, by any chance? Sometimes I'd imagine if there was a Conquest game where they added Sylveon as an obtainable eeveelution, and this would fit right in! I also like your other work too, and overall you make great pixel art! Been meaning to go back to working on my pixel art skills as I haven't done that in a long time.

Good eye - indeed it is! Sylveon's body / pose was referenced from Conquests's Umbreon. Same with that WIP pixel I never finished, haha. Originally I wanted to recreate the entire Conquest Eeveelution sprite sheet to add Sylveon but I kinda ran out of steam. ╮(─▽─)╭

Either way, thank you! I hope you're able to get back into pixel art too. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Alright kids, get ready for an art dump. Also please don't mind the exposure on my camera I tried to fix it in post but failed miserably. :')

This is the Sylveon magical girl I did on the first page of this thread. Only, ya know, done better. Not finished obviously but this time I broke out the colored pencils and watercolors to really bring her to life. I'm still afraid of working on her because I'm convinced I'll mess her up, but I'm not gonna lie I'm still proud of this one. :)
    Spoiler:

Some OCs from other artists I follow. VivziePop and SleepyKinq.
    Spoiler:

This is a Soulseer Mizutsune gajinka. I'm iffy on her facial structure and body and overall just meh about this one. I'm gonna keep trying with her because I like the concept tho.
    Spoiler:

And lastly, this is for you, CiCi-Sama. <33 I thought you might appreciate my new grotesque boi.
    Spoiler:

xoxo

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I LOVE your grotesque boi! Such amazing detail! ♥♥ So badass -- I'm jealous that I don't have the talent for this level of realism ♥

And your magical girl is sooo cute! Aww! These are all so awesomely drawn ♥ x3

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    I'm loving the coloring on the Sylveon! It's hard to tell; did you use marker or colored pencil?

Seriously I love all the detail put into these! You definitely seem to have an eye for that sort of thing <3

And the Sylveon pixel art is adorbs, I love how glossy the shading is!!!

Edit: okay I see the fairy wallpaper now, time to guess all the pokemon involved lol

I see...togepi line, Cutiefly line, Sylveon, Diancie, Xerneas, Mega Audino, aaaaand Clefable. And Aromatisse. Did I miss anything? Lol. I love the kaleidescope-like abstraction there with that design! Shoooot you got a super interesting pixel art style, love it! You have a link to commission prices or are they closed right now? o 3o

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm loving the coloring on the Sylveon! It's hard to tell; did you use marker or colored pencil?

Seriously I love all the detail put into these! You definitely seem to have an eye for that sort of thing <3

And the Sylveon pixel art is adorbs, I love how glossy the shading is!!!

Edit: okay I see the fairy wallpaper now, time to guess all the pokemon involved lol

I see...togepi line, Cutiefly line, Sylveon, Diancie, Xerneas, Mega Audino, aaaaand Clefable. And Aromatisse. Did I miss anything? Lol. I love the kaleidescope-like abstraction there with that design! Shoooot you got a super interesting pixel art style, love it! You have a link to commission prices or are they closed right now? o 3o

Aw, thank you! The sylveon girl is a mixed medium piece. I started with pencil then went over it with super thin colored pencils. After that, i began coloring with a combination of said colored pencils and watercolor pencils, which I only used by way of dipping the went paintbrush directly into the pencil nib. I then went in (and will continue to) and did some minor touch ups with Photoshop. :). All that said, the very first version I posted here did use markers, so you're not entirely wrong either!

Also, hehehehe, I hate to tell you this because it's going to bother you, but your missing one Fairy from the collage. ;)

And yes, pixel commissions are open. PM me or find me on DA (username: Douxette - I have even more pixel work there) if you want details! (。'▽'。)♡

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Double post don't ban me, aha.

I LOVE your grotesque boi! Such amazing detail! ♥♥ So badass -- I'm jealous that I don't have the talent for this level of realism ♥

And your magical girl is sooo cute! Aww! These are all so awesomely drawn ♥ x3

I seriously had a sit down and thought, "I love the sylveon CiCi drew me so much, how can I repay the favor?". And I decided I wanted to do a super creepy wolf skull that was a bit of a wendigo call back. What you don't see in the pic (cause I cropped it out ahhhh) is the skeletal claw reaching upwards because I'm still not 100% on merging wolf/human skeleton anatomy.

This is another piece that needs work in terms of detailing and depth, since he's also supposed to be a big fluffy boy with some fibrous sinew still hanging on his arms. But hey, so and steady as they say! I just wanted you to know this is both inspired by your dark art and a thank you gift. (´∀`)♡

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Aw, thank you! The sylveon girl is a mixed medium piece. I started with pencil then went over it with super thin colored pencils. After that, i began coloring with a combination of said colored pencils and watercolor pencils, which I only used by way of dipping the went paintbrush directly into the pencil nib. I then went in (and will continue to) and did some minor touch ups with Photoshop. :). All that said, the very first version I posted here did use markers, so you're not entirely wrong either!

Also, hehehehe, I hate to tell you this because it's going to bother you, but your missing one Fairy from the collage. ;)

And yes, pixel commissions are open. PM me or find me on DA (username: Douxette - I have even more pixel work there) if you want details! (。'▽'。)♡

Ooh interesting! :o

hhnnnnngggg. That's a hard one! >:o I've gotta say, I think you've got me completely stumped! The only thing that stands out to me as potentially being an aspect to another Pokemon is the red/blue inside of the bow in the middle. Or the frills in the background. I'm going to rule out Gen 8 Pokemon in here lol

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ooh interesting! :o

hhnnnnngggg. That's a hard one! >:o I've gotta say, I think you've got me completely stumped! The only thing that stands out to me as potentially being an aspect to another Pokemon is the red/blue inside of the bow in the middle. Or the frills in the background. I'm going to rule out Gen 8 Pokemon in here lol

You almost got it! It's Magearna!

Fairy's Art Spam

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thanks! I knew that one would be a bit obscure, hehe. In time I plan on adding elements of all the fully evolved Fairies, Galar included — and there's even new iconography to represent the Fairy type now that I'm totally keen on incorporating! But dang if placement isn't a pain and if it's not perfectly symmetrical I know it'll bug me forever lol.

Not to mention coming up with subtle suggestions / allusions to the Fairies that aren't just straight up putting them in the collage requires mental faculties that I sometimes can't muster. ╮(─▽─)╭

Last edited:

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I didn't know you did pixel art too!!!! (Or I saw them and forgot??? They're very shiny and cute, I love the Vaporeon!!!!). That Sylveon gijinka is so frilly and cute, it has a CLAMP-esque feeling to the lineart and frills!

Back