• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fairy's Art Spam

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah thank you so much! I figured something cute and cuddly would soften the blow of my more extreme art, haha.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
A commission from Dragon to VisionofMilotic! (●♡∀♡)

lo0HXwV.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Made a custom desk mat for my husband for Valentine's. It's of our favorite movie. ♡
Spoiler:

Also some Amatsu gijinka WIP as requested on reddit. Careful, she's a little spicy. Nothing explicit though of course!
Spoiler:

Years
wow looking at all these and it's quite impressive that you have such varied art styles Fairy! if no one told me, i'd have thought several different people made these. all cool!

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
Fairy, your art looks amazing! My personal favorites are your gory works, the amount of detail you put into those is astonishing! I've recently done a character design that's also something like a mutant werewolf with a skull head, so seeing your approach to a similar concept is really cool, specially considering how different they are style-wise. Not to mention your photorealism is top-notch!

Your spriting is also on another level, it always baffles me to see great pixel art as I personally find it extremely challenging to reach a decent result, and yours is just...wow. Love that first Espeon.

If you'd allow me to add some nitpicking/constructive criticism, the left arm on your WIP Amatsu gijinka looks to me a bit detached from the body. I believe the issue is that the shoulder is positioned like it should be facing downwards, but the arm is somewhat lifted up (not sure I was able to explain it properly).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ahh, thank you thank you both of you! I'm very grateful for the comments!

If you'd allow me to add some nitpicking/constructive criticism, the left arm on your WIP Amatsu gijinka looks to me a bit detached from the body. I believe the issue is that the shoulder is positioned like it should be facing downwards, but the arm is somewhat lifted up (not sure I was able to explain it properly).

Criticism is always welcome no matter what, and thank you for pointing it out! I see what you mean and agree I have pushed the proportions a little too far. I could have drawn a more symmetrical shoulder line.

If you like my photorealistic gore art, you're going to like what I have queued next to post...!

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
Years
Absolutely incredible Fairy! You are a VERY talented artist. You have a great eye for color and your range of different art styles is impressive. Keep up the great work 👍 What's your favorite subject matter to draw? What's your favorite style?

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Years
Woah, i love all your Pixel Art drawings! You're sooo good! Look at the clean lines, the shadows, the highlights...colors indeed ><
Also it's amazing how you're always attempting new styles. I love the "Magical Girl Sylveon" thing, she's so cute, it would definitely be my favorite from a show xD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Absolutely incredible Fairy! You are a VERY talented artist. You have a great eye for color and your range of different art styles is impressive. Keep up the great work 👍 What's your favorite subject matter to draw? What's your favorite style?
Ah thank you! My favorite subject matter to draw is probably anything in the horror, body horror, and realism genre. If I had to list a second favorite it'd be the complete opposite! Anime waifus, adorable animals, and magical girls, lol. I don't think I have a favorite style, since I try to be as fluid as possible with my abilities.. I do, however, favor traditional art and black/white drawing.
Woah, i love all your Pixel Art drawings! You're sooo good! Look at the clean lines, the shadows, the highlights...colors indeed ><
Also it's amazing how you're always attempting new styles. I love the "Magical Girl Sylveon" thing, she's so cute, it would definitely be my favorite from a show xD
Thank you! She's one of my favorites! You can't tell but she's actually drawn on gigantic paper that I have hopes of making a poster / prints of one day. It's taken, gosh.. a long time to work on that one since traditional color pencils are not my strength, but it was by far one of my most fun pieces to draw! ( ˘ ³˘)♡

Squirtlenator

Years
Ah thank you! My favorite subject matter to draw is probably anything in the horror, body horror, and realism genre. If I had to list a second favorite it'd be the complete opposite! Anime waifus, adorable animals, and magical girls, lol. I don't think I have a favorite style, since I try to be as fluid as possible with my abilities.. I do, however, favor traditional art and black/white drawing.

Judging from your avatar and post fair I never would have guessed that horror and body horror are two of your favorite genres to draw. Do you have a preferred media/medium that you like to use?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Judging from your avatar and post fair I never would have guessed that horror and body horror are two of your favorite genres to draw. Do you have a preferred media/medium that you like to use?

Haha, yup! I've always had an interest in the macabre and putting that gruesomeness to paper has always been cathartic and fun to me. I like drawing images that, while not outright gore necessarily, put the viewer on edge. A lot of my art a page or two back is of the same spooky nature. Definitely not a reflection of all my personality tho! :D

Paper and ink / pencil will always be my favorite. The tactile nature of it makes me really happy and I feel a better connection with my brain and my hand when I draw this way, as opposed to digitally.

Actually, here's a good example of traditional body horror that I drew recently!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I love your attention to the small details! That in my opinion separates the good artists from the great ones. how long have you been drawing?

Thank you so much! :)

Gosh, I've been drawing my whole life, so about 30 years! First as a self taught hobbyest, then formally educated. I've been a "professional" illustrative and graphic design artist for over ten years now though. It's my secondary form of income!

Squirtlenator

Years
Thank you so much! :)

Gosh, I've been drawing my whole life, so about 30 years! First as a self taught hobbyest, then formally educated. I've been a "professional" illustrative and graphic design artist for over ten years now though. It's my secondary form of income!

That's one of my regrets. I wish that I would have kept up with my talent and refined it. I would have loved to be able to do something artistic part time or maybe even full time if I had gotten good enough. Don't make the same mistake I did. Keep going and progressing; pushing yourself further. Challenge yourself. Any major projects or commission pieces on the go?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
That's one of my regrets. I wish that I would have kept up with my talent and refined it. I would have loved to be able to do something artistic part time or maybe even full time if I had gotten good enough. Don't make the same mistake I did. Keep going and progressing; pushing yourself further. Challenge yourself. Any major projects or commission pieces on the go?

A mistake I've already made and corrected. There was a period in my teenage life where I disconnected from my art entirely, had forgotten the simple joy of art, and abdicated my position as an artist. As an adult now, I can look upon that time with compassion and recognize that I build myself higher as a person through my creativity and it's something I should strive for everyday. Since then, I've made it a point to absorb as much knowledge about art as I can.

Haha, well, pretty much everything in this thread is a WIP in one way or another, lol. So those are all projects needing to be completed! But as of this exact moment in time I've been working on a sketch of Angewomon cause I'm a turbo nerd. As for commission pieces, I've just opened up cheap sketch commissions on my Twitter!

Back