• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fall

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
  • Ok. I think fall is coming up in the next week to come (in the Northern part of the hemisphere) so do you guys like fall (the season) or do you perfer the summer better?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't mind fall. Kinda depressing in the sense that it's the start of a new school year, so you're stuck at school for another 10 months. @@; But I like the weather; it gradually gets colder, which is nice since I like the cold.

So yeah, overall I like it. XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • I still prefer Summer, there's more fun to it. And it's somewhere in the time where you get to go on vacations, being out of school, and all. Although, Fall isn't too bad in my view anyway. To be honest, I guess I like every season.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well I love fall once I get sick of summer sticking around too long XD. I hate when it gets too hot so when fall air finally comes in, it's quite a relif^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Ugh.I definately prefer fall over summer.Summer is just boring for me these years.In the fall it isn't too hot or cold,and besides,the leaves are beautiful when they fall *_*

And,on Osaka's account,chestnuts come out in the fall.w00t.I can taste em now xDD[/font]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hah, I rather pefer Fall. Well because then I will get ready to visit my parents when Winter runs around. And plus it seems more calmer in the fall than summer. And it seems more cooler in the fall than summer. But still where I live it is still kinda of hot, but not really hot like it would in the summer.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I ok with fall. I mean it is nice to be in but horrible to work in. I mean that the time of year when the leaves fall but it just lots of work to clean up. I mean you have to rake them then put them in a bag. It just much easier to cut the yard.

Still I have to say fall is ok because now that I am at the university I have to walk outside to go to my classes and I have to say I perfer walking in cool weather then the hot weather.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Fall > Summer. <3 <3 Its cool, yet not too cold, but cold enough to wear jackets and scarfs and to drink hot beverages~ I just love it.

But winter PWNS them all. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *adores Eve-chan's Hanon avatar* X3

I just love fall. <3 The summers here are normally extremely hot, so it's refreshing to have nice, cool weather. The leaves are also really pretty when they change color, and I love how the atomosphere feels so calm and relaxing.

Plus, I've got a birthday in the fall. XD OH MY GOSH YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Summer=hot.
    Fall=still hot, but not as hot as summer.

For that reason alone, fall>>summer.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • I love the beginning of Fall, or Autumn as it is called here. Where it's still warm, but not hot, and all the trees and stuff look nice. Best time of the year for going to the park in my opinion..But I don't like it so much when it starts to get cold.. I don't like the cold much.

Years
  • I prefer fall. I love the falling leaves, and the chill. It brings back good memories, and it feels great~~
    So what if school's in? School's part of life. D:

I don't like summer as much. I'm not a fan of heat. I'd rather be cold, to be honest. :/ And walking home in it is such a pain.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • I actually like fall and winter. It's quiet in my town at those times. Other times I have to cope with more people making the roads more dangerous (I walk to work, I don't drive although I have a permit) and crowding the beaches so that I can't walk on without some sort of handtag.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I like fall more, it's colder, but not totally cold, warm enough and it doesn't get intolerable, so, I like fall/autumn more.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I'm not entering fall but I'm glad Fall is over myself because I don't like the cold too much because its always heaters, jackets and sweaters and everything so it gets quite annoying >< Also having to get into the school clothes is a pain...its a lot easier to get into the Summer Uniform.
    But I'm gonna miss all the hot Milo, Coffee etc. And the warm snuggle of the electric blanket ^^

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Fall is one of my favorite seasons, probably because it leads into winter, which I love. I always prefer the colder months of the year over the summer months.

Back