• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Familial Shenanigans of the Generational Kind.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
  • Grandpa: ...And they did a rubbish job on the plumbing.
    Me: That's because they weren't Polish.
    Mum: Ooooh, that's not very P. C.
    Me: No, in my general experience, Polish people are better with their pipes.
    Grandpa: You are such a tart.
    Mum: How many Poles have you had?!
    Me: Aaaand you can both bite me.

Both Dad and I finished our early-Christmas dinners before everyone else. XD nom nom nom nom turkey and roast potatoes and parsnips and pigs in blankets and chicken gravy and carrots and broccoli and Cherry pie and Thorntons chocolates hnnn *passes out*

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Went;bt33401 said:
    Christmas dinners on the 12th? XD

Yeeeeeah lmao. Despite the fact that all branches of my family are quite clearly insane, we can't invite them all over at once or they would start bickering and NEVER STOP. and never leave, either. Sooo we invite one set of family members around each Saturday for a Christmas meal before Christmas Day, and then spend that day in peaceful bliss with our mountain of chocolate and dry roasted peanuts. and presents nom nom nom.

Back