• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    White_Winter_Wolf said:
    I wrote a fic, Walking Corpse, but it like, disappeared! I don't know what happened! There was a link for it in my sig but it now says if you click it, the file doesn't exist. I'm so confused...
    O_o;

I'm busy writing poetry~ dark stuff. That I always do. Hahaha. And I'm not even feeling unhappy D:

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    I like dark poetry.
    I'm not planning on writing any stories or fan-fics because they take so long to write, and my computer messes up a lot, so I avoid making long posts altogether. Frustrating. ><;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    temporaily be gone for a short while due to stupid kal;jdfl;sajdsa midterms... in the meantime, fill up those Writer's Ultimate Challenge gaming response already =p

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    LDD: Okay, quite some time ago I posted my first Pokemon story from about ten years ago, now I'm posting the new one.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Pokemon. I make no money from this story. Please do not sue.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Beyond Victory Road

by

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

~*~*~*~*~*~

Introduction

~*~*~*~*~*~​

[Korokoro Island Pokelab, 10:30AM]

One of the children raised his hand. "If you're a Pokemon Master, then why do you only have one Pokeball?"

"Duh! She only has one Pokemon!" A girl yelled.

"Be quiet!"

"Be-da!" She stuck her tounge out at the boy. The two continued to fight untill Prof. Kari Tea stopped them.

"Children please! Miss Iana has only brought her first Pokemon partner with her today."

The young woman sighed, running her fingers through her Silver hair. "Thank you Prof. Now as I was about to say, this is my Absol, Solstice. She's been my friend from the time I lived at Lilycove when I was a little girl. Does anyone here know about that area or the kinds of Pokemon found there?"

The children raised their hands, waving them madly, each wishing to be called on first.

[That afternoon...]

"Aaahhh," Iana sighed. "Kari Tea. Another group of would be begining trainers gone from this little island."

"Remembering a time when you just started out on that trip?"

"Sort of... I'm thinking of taking up training again. The Great Shiny Hunter." Iana said with a roll of her eyes at the title.

"You're more that a Shiny Hunter, Iana, you're a great trainer. You're a loyal friend who cut her quest short to return to her small island home when her best friend lost his father. Return to your quest, I'll be fine now."

Iana looked at her friend, though they were both no older than their early twenties, she and he had seen much together. They had stood side by side in battle, had faced the loss of Kari Tea's only living family, and had opened this very Pokemon Lab... together. She wondered if her reluctence to once again leave Korokoro Island was because she was afraid to leave her friend alone or her own fear of being alone.

"I can't stand... being brought out and pranced around infront of the newbies anymore. I feel like some prize Pokemon no one has seen before." She paused. "Thank you for understanding."

~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC...

LDD: Well, it's only an introduction, but I hope it gives you readers a feel for my writing. So, what do you think? Is it worth continuing?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Frostweaver said:
    temporaily be gone for a short while due to stupid kal;jdfl;sajdsa midterms... in the meantime, fill up those Writer's Ultimate Challenge gaming response already =p
    Have fun wih those o___o

I'll go put in an entry I guess then~

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    So... who's dead from midterms yet? =D

*prods, pokes and punches yonder dead lounge*

Anyways, I still have bad writer's block. The last time I updated was in... October. ^^; What about you guys? How are your fics going?

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Well, I'm still waiting for my beta to get done with chapter 6 (but it's going to take a while since she's going to be busy for QUITE a while...), and I've pretty much got 7 laid out. I've also got some stuff for future chapters as well. Click here if you don't mind spoilers.

BTW, does anyone plan out a new chapter/fic one day only to have it end up a little different later? I find it happening to me quite a lot lately...

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Paul said:
    Most authors are the only people who know what's going to happen next Oo

Unless you write what the voices tell you to... O:
    The difference is that I was always just rewriting what I had already written, so I was not the only person who knew what was going to happen next. Very frustrating, especially with people asking questions like "Well, after you-know-what, will this change anything?" Gah. It feels great to be unpredictable again.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I know what you mean, Dragonfree =P Me likey being unpredictable. I am so happy that I got Fanfiction of the Month. Yay. Although sometimes I think they shouldn't have given it to me because now I'm going to be overconfident of everything I write ^^;

But I am continuing with my fic Pokemon 1; Mewtwo vs. Mew (starring Vanyx). Nyah. Lots of people are reviewing. I feel loved.

But this BetterThenYou kid is annoying me. He insulted the fic directly and didn't hardly even review. He said that is was because he was frustrated with his Rubix Cube...O_o He even reviewed to Darkness In My Heart and told me why couldn't the fic mentioned above be more like DIMH? And I was like...gee, it IS in a way, better. He hasn't come back since.

I'm on Chappie 5 of the fic above. *huggles Dragonfree*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I wish I can write something again~

But my mind won't cooperate. All it thinks about is chatting. >=/

There will always be people who attack your fic with nonsensical comments...in this case, it's better to ignore them and safely assume the person's posting from his grandparent's home, or something.

I *still * envy everyone who manages to continue a chaptered fic. Tell me your secrets. =0

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    True, Lily *huggles Lily*

Well I've never finished a chaptered fic, but Mewtwo vs. Mew will be the first chaptered one I finish. Sometimes I think I have some kind of writer's block because usually I give up on my stories. When I handwrite them I store them away and never finish them...

But mainly, for my Mvs.M fic I told myself that it's getting very good. I don't want to let my readers down. I want to make sure that I finish them so that they can read them. And I'm happy with this idea, since I'll be making even more of these (because I'm going through all the movies).

I actually finished Code C.A.L.D.A., a Code Lyoko fic I've been working on. But it's handwritten T-T I wish I finished it on the PC. I'll have to put it up here sometimes.

So...basically get a really good idea you won't be ashamed of (for some reason it happens a lot with me). Then just continue making chapters. Sometimes you just dont feel like writing. In that case wait until you feel like it's going to be fun to write. Simple.

Glad I could help, Lily. *huggles again*

Ah! I'm surrounded by mods! You guys make me feel so jealous ^_^

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years
    Midterms were quite a while ago for me... coupla weeks, at least. We just got our report cards today, in fact. I haven't been able to update anything in forever, though.

BTW, does anyone plan out a new chapter/fic one day only to have it end up a little different later? I find it happening to me quite a lot lately...
    Always. That's why I can never understand how people manage to force themselves to sit down and write up a huge outline for everything, planning everything out right down to the events for each chapter. My 'fic is constantly evolving over time, and indeed my works are radically different from how I had envisioned them by the time that I'm done. I think that that's a good thing, and I try to be unrestricted as possible and experiment with some alternate plotlines as I go along.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    The thing is, I don't plan everything out. I make it up as I go along. But I write on MS Word, so...you know. Then I revise it twice and then post it. But I have the basic outline planned out, so I don't stray from it. I just post chapters with somewhat random things happening that still tie into the storyline.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    I manage to write chaptered fics because I'm ten times as stubborn as a mule. =P Seriously, once I get started on something like that, I have this "Don't you DARE quit it and let all the time you've put into the **** thing already go to waste" feeling. I know I'm going to finish The Quest for the Legends if it's the last thing I do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back