• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Dragonfree said:
    The difference is that I was always just rewriting what I had already written, so I was not the only person who knew what was going to happen next. Very frustrating, especially with people asking questions like "Well, after you-know-what, will this change anything?" Gah. It feels great to be unpredictable again.
    Oh XD

The unpredictibility is one of my favorite parts of writing~ red herrings, surprises, plot twists...

They're the icing of writing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ratiosu said:
    Yeah ^_^ Plot twists are awesome. I try to put plot twists wherever necessary in my fics. MWAHAHAH! IT'S FUN!!
    Except you can't mess around with them too much, or else your story ends up getting confusing...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I can review it...except your story probably progressed too far for me to catch up. XD; I'll try, though.

Oh, and, cash please. No check. ^_^

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Aw, fanku Lily! It's only at Chapter 6...I'm almost done Chappie 7. Though I'll probably only have nine chapters. I write too much in each chapter so there's few chapters.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't really like short chapters~

Personally, I believe longer chapters reflect better on an author. But only when they're done well of course ;D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Akinari said:
    Paul, that's the Apple from "Get Behind Me, Satan" by The White Stripes...>>

Anyways, Lily: Guitar > Stick. Period.
    ZOMG!

You're the member of the day ;D First person who's recognized that~

Years
    Since it came out, of course. It's a really awesome album. Well, if you're one of the people who actually liked it, then you have great taste of music. This album actually makes The White Stripes different from other bands as their contemporaries are still doing the same style of music and the Stripes suddenly changed to this awesome style. Really unique!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Akinari said:
    Since it came out, of course. It's a really awesome album. Well, if you're one of the people who actually liked it, then you have great taste of music. This album actually makes The White Stripes different from other bands as their contemporaries are still doing the same style of music and the Stripes suddenly changed to this awesome style. Really unique!
    Yeah, I watched the music video for Blue Orchid and then was like "ZOMGWTFBBQ! I like this band!"

And have since listened to some of their other music and really enjoyed it. So I'm considering buying it when I get some money.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    You have no life. Period.

And what's with the '>O' next to my name in the friends list? Aren't I more special? How about a heart or some really fancy designs?!

;_; Oh, Ratiosu, don't send me PMs. I'm wayyy over the limit; send whatever you were going to say to me through e-mail, please~

edit- see sig.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Hmm, I'm bringing back one of my early fics, The Second Clone. :3

It's also the first first-person fic I wrote... I actually think that thing can be good.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    LilyPichu-->OK ^_^ I saw that after sending my last PM. Shall stick to email as of now on.
    Dragonfree-->Sounds good! I look forward to reading it.

I feel good being surrounded by mods ^_^ my sis says sometimes they can be scary...O_o and I was like..."Leah...they're nice and all..." and she said "Rachel, get out of there, they can ban you...without a second thought..." and I was looking at her like...O_o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ratiosu said:
    LilyPichu-->OK ^_^ I saw that after sending my last PM. Shall stick to email as of now on.
    Dragonfree-->Sounds good! I look forward to reading it.

I feel good being surrounded by mods ^_^ my sis says sometimes they can be scary...O_o and I was like..."Leah...they're nice and all..." and she said "Rachel, get out of there, they can ban you...without a second thought..." and I was looking at her like...O_o
    Only Admins and Assistant Admins can ban~

And there's not that many mods o.o;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'm not a mod. At least, not anymore. o_O;

'sides, mods are friendly people (cough)~ The ones you want to stay away from are the ones who abuse the '^_^' smiley face (because then you *know* there's a conspiracy hiding) or the ones who use arial font, no smilies, and an aura of stoic cynicism.

I started reading your fic, btw~ You don't mine if I comment one chapter at a time, right? ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back