• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
  • Who hasn't put their favorite Pokemon in a fanfic?

I most certainly have. Jumped right to it with my first fanfiction.

And now I must go. My cat is attacking me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I have XD It's been in all my fanfictions except that YMCA parody fic (which didn't have ANY Pokemon but did have robot Nurse Joys XD)

And now I must go. My cat is attacking me.
    Those cats can be very vicious creatures XD But they're so cute, too (well, except for the ugly ones)

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Who hasn't put there favorite Pokemon in a fanfic?

The weird thing about my tastes is that I gain favorite Pokemon because I write about them in fanfiction. So, for that, I can't honestly say I haven't because I have at one point, especially for two of my recent favorites (Raichu and Haunter).

However, I've yet to write about Gardevoir and Furret (the latter when it actually isn't technically Billfic -- long story).

SilverSmeargleSplatter said:
    I don't know if I should say that would be entertaining or depressing to read.

It should depend on what kinky situation we were in just before my death. *thumbs up*

Bay

Years
    I do. XD Ninetales in NE, and a Whiscash and Staraptor in my other old fics. However, my all time favorite, Seadra, I hadn't put in yet. Sucks that it's a seahorse. ^^;

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Those cats can be very vicious creatures XD But they're so cute, too (well, except for the ugly ones)

Have I described my cat here yet? Now that I think about it, I don't think I have. Wow. You guys have been missing out.

My cat attempts wholeheartedly to kill me. He does this at every opportunity imaginable: I can't begin to count how many times I've simply walked by and he lashes out. Then, when I try to shoo him away, he meows pathetically like I'm the one causing him duress. The only time he isn't cruel is when he's hungry: then, he follows me absolutely everywhere, getting underfoot and persistently jumping on my lap as I try to type/eat/what-have-you. Once I feed him, he reverts back to his dark nature.

Also, he's afraid of ceiling fans, stares intently at nothing, and is prone to running around the house with bushy tail only to stop abruptly with a violent shredding of claws through carpet, back convulsing creepily, to stare at nothing once again. He is also deathly afraid of my dog, and yet will sometimes rub up against him in a most loving manner.

That's my cat. I swear he is going to be represented in spirit by a pokemon in one of my fics someday.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Who hasn't put there favorite Pokemon in a fanfic?
    Not me! I put Gyarados in my FFC and the main character in my *OT* has a Treecko which'll evolve. In a while.

Have I described my cat here yet? Now that I think about it, I don't think I have. Wow. You guys have been missing out.

My cat attempts wholeheartedly to kill me. He does this at every opportunity imaginable: I can't begin to count how many times I've simply walked by and he lashes out. Then, when I try to shoo him away, he meows pathetically like I'm the one causing him duress. The only time he isn't cruel is when he's hungry: then, he follows me absolutely everywhere, getting underfoot and persistently jumping on my lap as I try to type/eat/what-have-you. Once I feed him, he reverts back to his dark nature.

Also, he's afraid of ceiling fans, stares intently at nothing, and is prone to running around the house with bushy tail only to stop abruptly with a violent shredding of claws through carpet, back convulsing creepily, to stare at nothing once again. He is also deathly afraid of my dog, and yet will sometimes rub up against him in a most loving manner.

That's my cat. I swear he is going to be represented in spirit by a pokemon in one of my fics someday.
    Ouch. That's scary...But I'm laughing. Is something wrong with me?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It should depend on what kinky situation we were in just before my death. *thumbs up*

Ah, that must be it. Anyone vote for a prostitute situation?

Oh yeah. Guess who made a LiveJournal account today! :O

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Oh yeah. Guess who made a LiveJournal account today! :O

Hold on, I know this one! Ummm...is it George W. Bush?

Ouch. That's scary...But I'm laughing. Is something wrong with me?

Laughing at scary things is a skill few can boast. Would you please come degrade my cat for a while?

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Laughing at scary things is a skill few can boast. Would you please come degrade my cat for a while?

I could if I didn't live on the other side of the country.

Try wearing blue jeans all day, start fighting back, or throw it in front of a semi if you have to. You could say it was homicidal.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My cat attempts wholeheartedly to kill me. He does this at every opportunity imaginable: I can't begin to count how many times I've simply walked by and he lashes out. Then, when I try to shoo him away, he meows pathetically like I'm the one causing him duress. The only time he isn't cruel is when he's hungry: then, he follows me absolutely everywhere, getting underfoot and persistently jumping on my lap as I try to type/eat/what-have-you. Once I feed him, he reverts back to his dark nature.

Bad kitty! Actually, though, I'd like a cat like that for protection - if I wasn't allergic to 'em:/

Buoysel

Years
  • I am just guessing by what you posted on your own profile
    That said, Cleveland is very different from San Diego.
    that you live in Sand Diego.

If anyone is wondering I live in Roswell.

Spoiler:

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I do live in San Diego. Or in San Diego County, at least. Which rules out all but about twenty million people or so.

What I meant was I wouldn't give out my actual address, I.E. street name, zip code, etc. etc.

Buoysel

Years
  • Me either. I live in Roswell (which has 53,000 ppl and it cover ruffly 29 square miles.) So it would be no easy feat to find me either. However the town i am moving two cover only 4.1 square miles and only has 65 hundred ppl, (a poster child for small town America.)

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Roswell? Seen any aliens? =o

Joking, joking.

I'm a Marylander...the place is chock-full of forests. And water. Save the Bay! That being said, I always imagine Vermilion City to be like downtown Annapolis. Yay for writing from experience.

Who hasn't put their favorite Pokemon in a fanfic?

Well...I'm not sure if my weird, crackish 'Author-Dimension' humor-fic counts...I haven't put Arcanine, Absol, Heracross, or Lugia in a story with an actual plot. Yet.

Buoysel

Years
  • Roswell? Seen any aliens? =o
    one of the many reason i am moving X[

I have a good comment but it is a racy one.

giving you fair warring this is racy

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back