• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
The musical should have more poetry and An-chan be the antagonist. XD

Your characters are in (insert big city here) with an incredibly large check that they need to spend in one night. What's their definition of "painting the town red" (read: committing some act of debauchery)?
Bunny and Jacob would spent it all on some artifact at a museum. XD Jenny...not so sure yet.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
Oh, would that be indeed epic.... Me as an antagonist...

Astinus has rode to war, fought many fights and finally reached me. Then, she'd battle me, corner me and say something like "A-ha, I've got you now, you vile commander of the poor, innocent flamethrower Sentrets!"

And what would I, the ultimate bad guy, say to that?

"Oh, I see, you've now come here
and with you I must disagree.
But seeing you now, I have to say:
I love you, please don't kill me!"

Of course, I'd be singing that. With a terrible, trembling voice and tears in my red, evil eyes. Then I'd tell the Sentret made me do it.

"Before you kill me, Astinus, please halt!
It wasn't me, the Sentret are at fault!"

What would happen after that? Even I don't know....

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Your characters are in (insert big city here) with an incredibly large check that they need to spend in one night. What's their definition of "painting the town red" (read: committing some act of debauchery)?
Aden: I think I should spend this on Pokemon supplies. I think. It would be the right thing to do. But I think my Pokemon would be more willing to see me happy a bit... D:

Shinrai: Why are people giving me money on nights when I should study?

Angel: Let's go to the gay bar!
Andy: ...No.
Angel: Gay strip club!
Andy: ...No.
Angel: Let's buy some good lube and rent a hotel room?
Andy: ...D:

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Lisa would first hit the local used car dealerships and buy any (large, luxury, built before 1990) cars in good shape that she can find, Carfax be damned. They would be shipped to the place where she and her parents keep their classic car collection. Then she'd probably clear out her backlog of anime DVD series that she's wanted to buy. Somewhere along the line, ridiculously fast laptop computers will be bought. I'd imagine something related to funding her mathematical research would be involved. Oh, and a nice dinner for her and her Pokemon, followed by a night in a hotel.

Then she'll wake up in the morning and panic because somehow she's gotta report all this stuff on her income tax return.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
O'kay people after almost one month reading this thread I could do nothing but obligue to answer.

I mean, come on! From... er... I don't remember what, to simple random questions, to flamethrower-packed Sentrets, to a rename of the thread to include POETRY, to.... a Musical!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading this thread so much, the last three pages are made of win!!!! I was forced to wait until 3:00 AM here to log in and read, because I knwe that otherwise I would not be able to stand on the fits of laughter (and it's worse in my office). I couldn't resist any more, I had to reply!

Well... first of all, picks me anything about Poetry. Sorry, I don't really have an artistic side, Buoysel and Xanthine know of my pathetic attempts at FF writing (I'm improving though), but I simply can't imagine myself reciting any poetry or playing any instrument. I can only hope once this musical is ready I will be part of the marketing team working on a slogan that will truly make PC known FOREVAAAAA!!! (PS.: no, there's nothing wrong with the current slogan).

An-chan said:
Poetry is the ultimate meaning of life on Earth! We should microwave anyone who doesn't love and cherish poetry, ...
Sure, I actually concur, but... shouldn't we dress them in fluffy white bunny suits?

An-chan said:
I hereby declare a war against un-poetrific people and all creatures, including plants, that do not make poems....
On second thought, I'll be wearing one of those fluffy suits! For the sake of it, the only mercy I ask for is that no picture of the sacrifice ever reaches Facebook....

I'll just... sit...
                              <== right here...

and wait for my end... a very poetic end, will be foreseen...:'(

Oh and given I did not took time to answer those funny questions, I think I¡ll leave some answers here, let them be the undying testimony of the epic death-by-microwaving of unpoetric Fail me.

How would your characters react to listening to a religious fanatic for ten minutes or more?
Darius (the protagonist of the work I'm writing right now) would simply sit there, listening for five minutes before raising his hand and asking, "Does this God of sorts reward its followers with, let's say... I'm just being curious here... earthquake-safe housing? No? Well, something simpler, like, tax-free world class transportation?"

How would your character(s) react if our poor group of Jessie and James (and Meowth) made a confrontation for a fight and started that theme of their's, even though your character(s) just want to get on with the ultimate pwnage?
Hee... I never thought about that. My work portrays only a more serious facet of TR, with no useless minions on sight, at least, not as the everpresent SolarBeam fodder, and with no talking pets...

I guess Darius would drop his jaw from sheer surprise+amusement before commanding Rapidash and Croconaw to politely fend them off as soon as the motto ends, as Rocket Trio are so out of the TR mainstream they are not aware he is actually working for their beloved Fantasy Dream boss....

Lou (the "antagonist"), on the other hand, given how little he knows about TR, would ask them if they are actually the real thing, and then, after seeing firsthand how pathetic they are, he would signal one of his Pokémon to come to them, having slipped the Poké Ball behind the mecha (I assume there will be a mecha, right?) during that Sailor Moon-long introduction. A pincer attack and TR will be sent blasting off again!!!!!!!!!1

That Team Rocket stuff was good... Hey! thanks for giving me some more ideas to work on!:classic:

:surprised: thinks.... :shocked: frowns... :laugh:

I really had a hard time thinking about this one. The most I managed to elaborate was to have Darius issuing a random night-long invitation to the first one hundred of fanboys/girls who manage to catch up to him, leave them in a giant penthouse suite, close the doors behind him and leave them to have fun on their own. Two days later, he would ask Hotel Security the tapes, just to have something to laugh at and have some fun.

As for Lou, I'm afraid that given his immutable mood and his lack of... um... "social awareness";) he would take it somewhat literally, drink six or seven bottles of very good wine, and go off on a happy-go-lucky streak of painting anything he finds red, in particular if it is already red, just to make sure. And if anyone asks him, a preacher talked him into it, for ten minutes.

Oh, and to finish...

I AM ~*~TEH MOST EVILEST PERSON~*~ ON TIS ~*##THREAD##*~!!!!11!!!!
But the truth is, I did fall in love with Astinus, so the war's canceled.

------N  O     W  A  Y  !  !

I just GOT HERE!!!! I want some fun! I want war! I want poetry! I want a pimpy Lugia! I want--- Huh? What do you mean I'm going to get microwaved in a bunny suit?

EDIT: Ohhhh..... post #41... one more and this thread would be made of both win and coincidence... darn....

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years

Gale: Mm... y'know I really just want a snazzier coat. The money's not fun to blow unless I stole it myself, anyways.

Augustus: *Enters a theatre and purchases a lifetime's supply of season passes* There, now I can see "The Tempest" any time I want! Sooner or later, I'll figure out what these humans see in people running around on stage, I swear it!

Laertes: Excuse me, good sir, do you have any devolution spray? No? Can you direct me to the nearest science facility conducting research on it, then, so that I may give them a generous grant?

Aristophanes: MORE BEER!

General Michael: Hmm.... let's see, I suppose I could track down a classier girl tonight. Or blow it all on booze. Hmm... decisions, decisions...

Speaker of the House: I'm filthy #*&#ing rich already! Why the @$#^ do I need this @*$)ing check in the first place?

How would your character(s) react if our poor group of Jessie and James (and Meowth) made a confrontation for a fight and started that theme of their's, even though your character(s) just want to get on with the ultimate pwnage?

Gale: Hmm... can you write that down so that I can reference it later? Sounds interesting. Oh, and could you kindly tell your mech to put down Aristophanes? He's a bit annoyed.

Aristophanes: HULK SMASH PUNY MAN. *pwns TR trio*

Augustus: *Blasts with a hyper beam* Ugh... draining, but it was totally worth it to obliterate you all.

Laertes: *grabs Jessie from behind* None of you move, or the skank gets it!

General Michael: *Stares at TR trio, mesmerized* Normally I would just kill all of you with my bare hands... but you have one with you who has breasts. Give her to me, and the rest of you can go away unharmed!

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
Wait, what happened to the name? It was all full of win and now... well, is back to what it was. I think I may have to cry myself to sleep now...

Entei would, of course, roar at them until they ran away as quickly as possible. Jeff would battle them valiantly with his Charmander, Katy would try to negotiate with them, and I don't think Mewtwo's reaction needs much explaining...

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I know I probably broke everyone's hearts by returning the FFL's thread title back to its normal self. And, even further, it probably disheartened everyone to see me not make a crazy post that mentions Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones fighting flamethrower-wielding Sentret herds as An-chan tries to escape and I mention that Han Solo and Chewie are like Oreo cookies and milk.

lolwut

See, folks, I have but just seven little words for you all:

Bye, folks! See you in a month! :D

Yes, I know. Sad. So sad. But, see, I have a few things that need to be sorted out in my life. Namely, my fanfiction and work. Here's how it all boils down:

1.) My laptop is dying. The fan's overworking. The keyboard is getting broken. The processor's slow. So it'll take time for my laptop to get back into shape. I can't use any one of the other computers in my house because my father snoops around. If he sees half the things I say on here, I'd lose the Internet.

2.) The holiday season is starting, and where I work, that means lots and lots of hours and money. And that means that I don't get time to spend with real-life acquaintances. So I don't want to say "stfu" to them as I deal with people here. Also, it means that I'll be spending more time dealing with stupid people face-to-face, so I'll be more angry and stressed than I get here. (Except I don't get stressed here. That would be stupid. It's the Internet.)

3.) My birthday's coming up sometime soon, and I won't say when. I'm at the age where you don't want to make a big deal of your birthday because you realize that you're one year closer to death. So I just want to fade into obscurity for a while to make people forget about it all.

4.) I wanna write my fanfics. D: I've been sitting on chapter two of my OT fic for months. I have two people waiting to see chapter two of my OT fic for months. I think it's time that I actually complete the stupid thing, and write more.

5.) [And the most important reason of all] A new book is coming out that I want to dedicate my time to. Like, a lot of time. :D It's about my god. No. Seriously. A new book about Andy. I want it.

-

So what does this mean for you, my mindless peons that I must babysit? It means that you must actually grow up and use your brains. Why? Because you are going to be dealing with the other staffers who really aren't as god-like as I am.

First, you must hold yourself back from making stupid mistakes. If someone is acting like a spoiled brat, you must not feed their fire and tell them intelligently that they are wrong. You must find yourself a staff member and say "Um, pardon me, but this person is being rude to us and giving an attitude that is unwelcome in PFF&P. Would you mind stepping in?" Because "Mama Astinus" will not be around to say "Excuse me, spoiled snowflake princess, you aren't above the rules. And if you want to be all ~*~professio-NAL~*~ you should read the rules, dingbat."

This also means that when reporting posts/threads, you need to have some explanation in your reports. Someone thinks rainbow fonts are an awesome way to post their fic? Report and say "There's a rule in PFF&P that says that colored font is not allowed when posting fics, since it makes it difficult to read. Mind telling the author to change their font color?" Same with one-line reviews. You gotta explain. So no reports that are just "lulz" and skip off, because no one else will know what you mean.

I'm not sure when I'll be back. The month thing just kinda popped into my mind. I might be back before December 4. Or I might be back never again. It depends on how I'm feeling.

Perhaps I'll slit my wrist though. :D

Bay

Years
3.) My birthday's coming up sometime soon, and I won't say when. I'm at the age where you don't want to make a big deal of your birthday because you realize that you're one year closer to death. So I just want to fade into obscurity for a while to make people forget about it all.
Ah shoot, you just had to say that on my birthday, on all days! XD;

In all seriousness though, totally understandable on your hiatus, however long that may be. And don't worry, I'll behave. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
3.) My birthday's coming up sometime soon, and I won't say when. I'm at the age where you don't want to make a big deal of your birthday because you realize that you're one year closer to death.

Heck, I still boast about my birthday and I'm 83 XD

Fine, I shall try to do this thing that people call "behave..." It's not as fun, but at least this way I get to stick around and try to convince everyone in the FFL that the Buick LeSabre is the best car ever built...

Ah shoot, you just had to say that on my birthday, on all days! XD;
Oh, yeah, and happy birthday:)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years

Say WHAT?! HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS GOING TO PUT THAT INTO MY FANFICTION?!
Oh, sorry. Uh...well, it's early on so Mike doesn't just get Aipom punch their butts. He gets held up by a fake gun. >.> And he has to...no more. Too many spoilers is bad for my fic. VERY bad. No worse than very bad. Well, the thing happens in two or three chapters anyway.

Happy birthday Astinus and Bay. Astinus we will not miss you...
OH THE LULZ!! BIG WIN LETS GET XANTHINE FOR MOD AND DO SOME STUFF AND MAKE THE FFL NAME ALL WIN AGAIN!!!!
Anyway, luck in whatever life you have. :D

I'm starting to seriously doubt DP's age. -.-

And when did this Musical business start?
Can I has a part?[ohnoarant]
I WANTS A PART!! MEEE!!! MEEEEEEEEE! MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL MINE! THE PROTAGONIST IST ME!! THE [ANTAGONIST IST ME!! DU BIST HASSLICH! AHAHAH TIPEX!!! BOKU WA DARKLAKITU DESU!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA
[/ohyestheendofcrazyrant]
-is smashed on the head by Solovino's pimpy Lugia- HAI GAIS. MAI NAYM IS DAHK LAH-KEETOO!

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
First, you must hold yourself back from making stupid mistakes.

Oh, Astinus, my sweet, sweet fellow threesomer. Every time you say that, I grin and remember the curtains we set on fire the last time you took a break.

In any case, see you in a month and happy birthday in the meantime. Imagine Angel raping Andy for me!

And, of course, happy birthday to Bay as well. =D

OH THE LULZ!! BIG WIN LETS GET XANTHINE FOR MOD AND DO SOME STUFF AND MAKE THE FFL NAME ALL WIN AGAIN!!!!

I have a better idea.

*holds up a sign that says "Yamato-san for Mod"*

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Astinus is leaving again?!?! and I just figured out how to spell her name without looking too :(

Is just me, or are there a lot of birthdays in November?

Happy birthday to Bay Ocean & Astinus.

Oh and who is
Yamato-san?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Oh and who is [/SIZE]Yamato-san?

Case of beating a dead horse, probably, but a bunch of us got a kick out of him. Still kinda do, I think.

Basically, if I recall correctly, he hated most of us, but he loved PC just enough to come back now and then and tell us to go **** ourselves. As in, literally, he had a long post about that which was subsequently deleted in which he named most of the FFL regulars and stated whether or not each individual regular should have intercourse with themselves in a feat of biology, regardless of whether or not he actually knew us well.

Alas.

But if we want an even more recent example that doesn't dapple in Wank of FFL Past...

*replaces with sign that reads "Sir Aaron for King"*

I'm a terrible, terrible person.

Buoysel

Years
Case of beating a dead horse, probably, but a bunch of us got a kick out of him. Still kinda do, I think.

Basically, if I recall correctly, he hated most of us, but he loved PC just enough to come back now and then and tell us to go **** ourselves. As in, literally, he had a long post about that which was subsequently deleted in which he named most of the FFL regulars and stated whether or not each individual regular should have intercourse with themselves in a feat of biology, regardless of whether or not he actually knew us well.

Alas.

But if we want an even more recent example that doesn't dapple in Wank of FFL Past...

*replaces with sign that reads "Sir Aaron for King"*

I'm a terrible, terrible person.

I guess I'm too new, okay, thanks for expiation.

Manaphyman

Sevii Trainer
Years
Umm...hi? I'm new to these forums, (Migrated from serebii) and I just wanted to poke in and say hi to the other authors here. So umm...anything I need to know?
And happy birthday Bay!

Buoysel

Years
So umm...anything I need to know?
What ever you do, don't... *shot*

Hi, I suggest reading a couple of pages to get a feel of our laid back posts of random things include musicals. I joined at the end of the "orgy" phase, so don't ask me whats that's about.

And as you may have noticed Astinus is going away for a month, so no mod. (which I can't decide if no mod is a good thing or bad)

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
(Migrated from serebii)

That's right, SPPf members. Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies.

And "cookies" is a euphemism.

So umm...anything I need to know?

You need to know that we're cooler than SPPf's fanfiction forum because we have orgies.

Nothing dangerous that I can think of off the top of my head. Then again, I don't know what you'd want to know. Ask and ye shall receive an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back