• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    you are baboon place to not understand! we learn you language you should learn our language! baboons are not school children you are all baboons who are not school well! learn language!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Geez. I leave for a couple of days, and all that's added is a page. (Why no orgy while I'm gone? You people need to make me regret forgoing my online experiences in favor of schoolwork!)
    We're sorry. We have failed you. =(

Well, I wonder; should we bring back some wank into this place? I don't kno-
    you are baboon place to not understand! we learn you language you should learn our language! baboons are not school children you are all baboons who are not school well! learn language!
    O_o *clutters up his sig even further*

NEW TOPIC! Astinus has gone mad. What are your thoughts on this, and where do you suppose her sanity went?

=P

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Astinus has gone mad. What are your thoughts on this, and where do you suppose her sanity went?

I don't know.

Hmm...I wonder... Maybe she turned into a baboon? =P

Bay

Years
  • Astinus has gone mad. What are your thoughts on this, and where do you suppose her sanity went?
    She has just enforced a new rule where she'll check every fic and if they don't fit her standards, they'll get deleted. Her sanity went to heaven.

That's why we love Astinus. She brings everything to life. XD

And I think there should be more wank. :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    My thoughts: We all knew this day would come.

Where her sanity went: I'll hazard a guess and say... Somewhere in Wyoming.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years

Isn't it obvious? It went to her happy place, where all sanity goes once it has served it's purpose.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020

Astinus has gone mad. What are your thoughts on this, and where do you suppose her sanity went?

Oh, no! I forgot to change my Quote of the Week!

Her sanity? It was eaten by a Munchlax. Or she went crazy after realizing that we're all brainless morons and she wants to fix it all.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Long time not being here...

Astinus has gone mad
    Go figure...

What are your thoughts on this, and where do you suppose her sanity went?

Um.... I don't know Astinus that much, and I've not been in the Lounge that long, but when I started reading back some pages, I noticed instantly that this whole Lounge seemed to be some kind of... er... thing with the ability Insanityrod. It's actually one of the reasons why I spend some time here (er... besides the fact that this is a Writer's Lounge), so I guess we can all only be trenemdously happy that Astinus has hit the teapot with her head. :P

Whatever.

As for where did her sanity go, I'd say it is now with the psychiatrist, asking for counsel to deal with its fobia of being attached to a personality. Right now they're taking the inkspot test (Roscharch's?) #5. And all that. There should be a reference about the mother, and a projection of the hoarding or basting drives unto some of the Lounge's members for the consulting session to be complete, oh and something falic, like.... well... I'm not going to open that can of worms. :classic: -- Afterwards, to downtown for an ice cream.

I mean, come on, it has to be THAT loss of sanity for someone to blarb things about either the statute of emigration in the EU, or the infancy of baboons.

Astinus said:

There! That was it! :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    what you speak? you are baboon person! how rude to say you place of me!

no! get away!

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • This place never ceases to infinitely amuse me. I love you guys, really.

Also, we need more insane conversations. Posts here have been painfully sane and appropriate lately. Where are the orgies? Where are the musicals? Why are we only talking about writing nowadays? How many roads must a man walk down? Why am I so darn annoying?

Now that my stupid test is over, I can finally participate in online insanities again. Well, all right, I have to admit, playing FFIV is consuming an awfully large amount of my time, but other than that.

So, here's my question:
    What happened to you loose screws?

It's been forever since I last posted. I hate big tests :<

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • What happened to your loose screws?

I lost them about 5 years ago, when I discovered the online phenomenon known only as... Fanfiction. Sadly my first experiences in the Harry Potter fandom were of bad!fic and bad!sexfic, and thus, the screws made a leap for it and ejected themselves from my brain, leading to inane giggling, frantic fangirlishness and squeeing at inappropriate moments. *lesigh* I hope this will lead to another FFL orgy - I have never been a part of an FFL orgy!

Bay

Years
  • *puts her in a cage and drags said cage off to the circus Xanthine is building*

Carry on, folks.

Are you going to have Britney Spears as the show master? O.o;

What happened to you loose screws?
    Let's just say a lot of things had happened and I didn't get my daily dose of caffeine. ^^;

Hm, if Astinus doesn't mind, I'll do the next orgy list! :) So you guys, I got a question now:

Should we bring back the old orgy list and add new members to it, or just make a new orgy list altogether?
    I asked this because lately we've been having many members go and leave in this lounge. I guess part of it has to do the lounge not being crazy enough. :O

WE NEED MORE CRAZY, MORE WANK, MORE ORGIES, MORE MUSICALS!

*fails at being crazy*

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • What happened to you loose screws?

Well, there was this screwdriver, and he happened to be very powerful...

To be honest, he wasn't very good, though. I mean, he went sonic, and then he up and left. Never got a call from him or anything since.

And now my shelf fell apart again.

...Yes, the screwdriver put together my shelf. What did you guys think I meant?

Are you going to have Britney Spears as the show master? O.o;

Who needs that harlot? She's too busy telling guys to seek Amy, if you know what I mean. I'm stealing her wardrobe and doing it myself.

Wait. That came out wrong.

Should we bring back the old orgy list and add new members to it, or just make a new orgy list altogether?

I say make a new orgy list and actually keep the flipping link this time. I'm too lazy to go back and actually C+P the old one, and anyway, so many people decided to be lame and change their names or stop coming here that it's just not worth it to use the old one. >_>

WE NEED MORE CRAZY, MORE WANK, MORE ORGIES, MORE MUSICALS!

I'm suddenly thinking of Commentary! the Musical with all of us doing the parts.

...It's better than my first thought of the musical episode of Buffy with all of us singing "Walk Through the Fire."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back